For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

dangerballs

Post by dangerballs »

Is James really TSS in disguise?
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

OMFG!

I checked out your site. Bob, do you remember that gonegold thread about thesims.com's forum? The one from which gonegolders were mining such diamonds as, "If a sim drinks water from the toilet, won't she get sick?"

and "I like water. It's better than Pepsi!"

I wish I'd never clicked that link. With all of the respect I can muster for Michigan, for motherhood, and for your hot wife, her forum of choice is much worse than thesims.com.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I wish I'd never clicked that link. With all of the respect I can muster for Michigan, for motherhood, and for your hot wife, her forum of choice is much worse than thesims.com.
You found actual typed text on her site? All I ever see are giant sigs and smilies.

That forum has been a god-send to me. Prior to finding that, my wife had no local friends and I had to be her sole companion, responsible for all of her entertainment and well-being. It was a burden that was destroying me.

Now, she has ladies' nights out and lunch meetings and mall-outings, and I don't have to go. It's wonderful.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Now she has ladies' nights out and lunch meetings and mall-outings, and I don't have to go. It's wonderful.
I remember that well. As much as I loved my ex-, when the mother-in-law was thanking me for allowing her to spend so much time with her daughter, I was in heaven. I get the dual win for not having to entertain for the evening and not having to lose an evening of my life to the in-laws? And I am the good guy for it? God bless you, Linda. She thought I was the greatest... I wonder she thinks of her no good scoundrel ex-son-in-law now. :)
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

Fireball1244 wrote:
SuperHiro wrote:We need a good cop/bad cop strategy. Someone needs to become the super-Bush nemesis. Another needs to try to play peacemaker.
I can be the bi-polar, borderline hysterical gay guy.
Who will be advocating for Bush, of course. :)
And in banks across the world
Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Jews
And every other race, creed, colour, tint or hue
Get down on their knees and pray
The raccoon and the groundhog neatly
Make up bags of change
But the monkey in the corner
Well he's slowly drifting out of range
Enough

Post by Enough »

RunningMn9 wrote:
Fireball1244 wrote:
SuperHiro wrote:We need a good cop/bad cop strategy. Someone needs to become the super-Bush nemesis. Another needs to try to play peacemaker.
I can be the bi-polar, borderline hysterical gay guy.
Who will be advocating for Bush, of course. :)
That would be fun to all reverse roles if this James guy shows up around these parts. All the lefties can go neo-con on him and vice-versa, it would be a blast for all of us to do a bit of role-playing. :ninja:
My blog (mostly photos): Fort Ephemera - My Flickr Photostream

“You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” ―Galen Rowell
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

Enough wrote: That would be fun to all reverse roles if this James guy shows up around these parts. All the lefties can go neo-con on him and vice-versa, it would be a blast for all of us to do a bit of role-playing.
Sounds like fun!

Of course, with the ability to create a user with a different nick here, it's possible that James is already here!!!

:ninja:
Kael

Post by Kael »

Bob wrote:That forum has been a god-send to me. Prior to finding that, my wife had no local friends and I had to be her sole companion, responsible for all of her entertainment and well-being. It was a burden that was destroying me.
If your real concern is just that you are having a problem living up to your manly responsibilities, well you can just ask for help. There is no shame in it. We can even suggest some breathing and exercise techniques that will be sure to make a positive improvement in her "entertaiment and well-being".

Go buy some twizzlers (extra long), maple syrup, a candle and a toilet plunger and I will tell you the secrets to a happy wife.
Peacedog

Post by Peacedog »

If someone doesn't answer Bob's call, OO.com will be enacting a draft to determine who to send over there. We don't want to do it, and you guys don't want us to do it. But your Overlords need you. Your forum bretheren need you. The Michigan Mothers need you.
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

If we aren't supposed to gloat here, can we send the Conservative Hoardes over to gloat over the carcass of James?
Make up bags of change
Bob

Post by Bob »

Ah.. you need an update!

Enough of the ladies got pissed that they simply erased the "Election 2004" forum a week or so ago. :)

It's too bad, really. Since James' candidate lost.
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

I saw that. And I also saw that the Michigan Mommies seem to be pretty pissed that Kerry gave in. I don't want any part of that. :)
Make up bags of change
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

The forum you selected does not exist.
Looks like their politics forum is gone.

Can we still have the draft, though? I want to see someone go to "Shhhh....It's a Secret" or "Meet a Momma."
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT