2024 Fundraising - $0 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Reaper Bones Next

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Smoove_B

Re: Reaper Bones Next

Post by Smoove_B »

Link for those that are gluttons for punishment.

Core (base) pledge is $120, April 2021 delivery expected.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Alright Zarathud. Same deal as every Bones kickstarter? You buy the core, I leach off your pledge to get some terrain and stuff? This year, I may even grab some characters so I can play some of these solo miniature games I've been collecting. In return, I promise not to tell the cops what you did.
He won. Period.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I did the same thing I did before: I jumped in early for Wave 1. I have some friends who usually add to my pledge, and they usually grab a core set. If they do, I will just get whatever I can afford - some addons, whatever. If they don't this time, I may end up canceling at the last minute and pledging for a buck. I can't really afford theh $120 right now, and Reper kinda pissed me off with Bones 4. Surly staff being dicks, poor communication, and changing the scale of a few pieces that made them unusable for me.

We'll see.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

I'm in $198 for the base set, dungeon dwellers (plague doctors!), dragonfolk, and paints. Arrangements for more could be made..

I wish I had the plague doctors from the dungeon dwellers right now.
I could use some dragonfolk characters.
The $18 for 12 paints are a great deal.
I'm debating picking up the mouslings only because I have the others.

I have only painted about 30 figures from Bones 3, but I'll have over a year to keep practicing.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon