[WW-Monty Python]Remus' first game - END ENGLISH WIN

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Kelric wrote:I still think I've played this game like crap.

Lassr is my vote.

He says AOO is a big French suspect, but then he votes for PRGMR who had already amassed two votes. He then withdraws as soon as Ralph withdraws. He can't get a read on Kraegor, but then he couldn't get one on Usul either. I think Brett is Engrish and Ralph very well may be, but I'm not certain. My current suspect list is Lassr and Kraegor. Kraegor also voted for PRGMR and was the first to do so.
:? yeah my pr_gmr vote was completely outta the blue....i never even pointed a finger at him before....

and also ignorin the fact that ralph voted for pr_gmr an hour before i did...
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

The main thing we need to worry about, almost as important as getting a Frenchie lynched, is that we don't lynch Lancelot. With only 2 Frenchman left, Lancelot is a huge assest. The French don't know who he is either and killing him will reduce their number by one.
PR_GMR

Post by PR_GMR »

(PR_GMR calls a meeting of all in the encampment)

Gentlemen, Knights, Englishmen, Whores, Peasants..... and treacherous father(FCCedit) French! I've a called this general meeting in an attempt to put this treachery to rest.

Many of our valiant brothers have fallen.. either by the treacherous hand of the Frog-eatin', cheese-producin', toast-n-fry-namin' French... or by our own mislead votes.

The honorable ezmate was right on his attempts to lead us to ascertain who Dennis was. We shall erect a statue for him

(PR points to a bronze statue of Ezmate... Ezmate is portrayed as a larger than life, herculean character... big with muscles... and a very large 'package'.. There are pigeons already standing, and crapping, on his face)

The hard-thinking Grundbegriff was also one of our own.. We just didn't believe him due to his snotty ways.. but he rid us of one stinkin' Frenchy before he walked into the wilderness.. never to be seen again. A statue will be erected for him.

(PR points to another statue. Grundbegriff is displayed as a might wizard... except with huge-ass glasses.. and he's holding a paper scroll listing all his logistical calculations. The paper rolls around and around his statue)

Let's not let anymore of our valiant Englishmen die in vain due to this Frenchy pondscum!

(PR points to incinerated, blown-up corpse of Usulof Doom)

I'm here to make two announcements.

First... I will announce to you who I am!
I will do so, though... in my mothertongue, spanish!!

No,no,no...no estoy muerto. Me siento much mejor. Esperame! Me siento much mejor!

Anyone who can translate will thus get:
A chocolate chip cookie!

(PR holds up the big Chocolate Chip cookie)

Second, I'm here to cast my vote for the next dastardly Frenchy....

You shall not survive! You shall not mislead us again! You shall not lead us to your nasty guillotine! Your mother smells of elderberries! And I fart in your general direction!!!

(PR drops his armor.. exposes himself.. bends over and farts in the direction of........)

(CAMERA ZOOMS TO:)

KRAEGOR!!!!!!
Follow me as I make films at: xterminatingangel.com
"Don't waste your time or time will waste you."--Muse, 'Knights Of Cydonia'
Fear the Wiki!
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Cliff Notes, please? :wink:

Oh, and Kraegor.

P.S. Oh, and assuming you're saying what I think you're saying, is there anyone else you can point out, either as good or bad?
ArmyOfOne

Post by ArmyOfOne »

Ahh, PR_GMR, my Puerto Rican brother. I always knew you would pull through.

First... Gimme my COOKIE!!

Second... Kraegor

Third... (eats cookie)
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

shocking. pr_gmr accuses me.

no actual evidence but hey that's the name of this game.

"lead". at what point did i "lead"?

mislead? i said killing ezmate was a mistake. what happened? i was ignored.

I said (in not so few words) focusing on grund was a waste of time. what happened? i was ignored.

I said bubbles was an unlikely french, what happened? i was ignored.

did i vote for ezmate and bubbles? yeah. after waiting how long for a different vote to appear?

and all those times whom did i accuse while waiting? pr_gmr.

did "I" push for grund to die? nope....but who typed in massive bold that grund was french...oh that's right pr_gmr...so since i dont read spanish...if he's claiming to be maynard...wtf didnt he scan grund?

but hey i'm just a crazy man. listen to pr_gmr who valiantly comes to save us now that someone besides me is pointing a vote his way.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

So if I translate correctly, I come to 2 conclusions on who you claim to be. Are we sure he is not fabricating a story to avoid a lynching?

Edit: If he is saying he's Maynard then why did he not check on Grund earlier in the game. He should have been one of the main targets of Maynard. In fact I believe he voted for Grund in the last round.

From his comment he also may be saying he's Concorde in which case he'll be guessing with his selection.

Before I vote I need to know. If he's Maynard then who are the known English.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Kelric wrote:I still think I've played this game like crap.

Lassr is my vote.

He says AOO is a big French suspect, but then he votes for PRGMR who had already amassed two votes. He then withdraws as soon as Ralph withdraws. He can't get a read on Kraegor, but then he couldn't get one on Usul either. I think Brett is Engrish and Ralph very well may be, but I'm not certain. My current suspect list is Lassr and Kraegor. Kraegor also voted for PRGMR and was the first to do so.

Grenard is now useless it seems, leaving us with two Frenchies and five Englishmen if he doesn't check in. A missed lynching here is 2/4, then 2/3 tonight, then the game is over if we miss again and Grenard still hasn't chimed in.
well, I've been voting ArmyofOne this whole game and switching when other evidence came up. I voted Pr_GMR because Ralph did and he nailed UsulofDoom. I just trusted him with deciding my vote.
PR_GMR

Post by PR_GMR »

(PR gives the Big Chocolate Cookie to ArmyofOne)

Kraegor, you're guilty!!!

All I have to say to you is:

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir
Voulez vous coucher avec moi!!!

Ralph, I suspect that either brettmcd.. and ArmyofOne.. are Frenchies.. but, can't be sure.
Fear the Wiki!
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

of course im guilty. you say so.

havent you been giving us good intel the entire game?

:roll:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

PR_GMR wrote:(PR gives the Big Chocolate Cookie to ArmyofOne)

All I have to say to you is:

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir
Voulez vous coucher avec moi!!!

?You and AOO gonna bump unglies? :shock:
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Have we stalled here?

PRGMR - 1
Lassr - 1
Kraegor - 3

No votes from Grenard or Brett. If Kraegor is English, two of those voting for him are probably French right now. Grenard is proven English and I'm as close to proven as one can get without being proven.

Let's see how this goes.
brettmcd

Post by brettmcd »

At this time I will vote Kraegor
There is no problem so large that it cannot be solved by a liberal dosage of explosives.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Kelric wrote:Have we stalled here?

PRGMR - 1
Lassr - 1
Kraegor - 3

No votes from Grenard or Brett. If Kraegor is English, two of those voting for him are probably French right now. Grenard is proven English and I'm as close to proven as one can get without being proven.

Let's see how this goes.
I'm just waiting for an explanation of why they jumped when PR_GMR announced he's voting for Kraegor. He made no announcement of who he is if he's a special except some very vague comments in Spanish that could lead you to believe he may be Maynard or Concorde. Funny thing to do that right before you are lynched.

If he's Maynard then he should have ID'ed Grund early since everyone was suspicious of him but yet he voted for Grund in the last round. If he's Concorde then that special has no power to ID anyone so where did Kraegor being French come from?

Kraegor may be French but right now PR-GMR and I still think ArmyofOne are the most suspicious and I believe they are the last 2.

PR_GMR is my vote until I can be convinced otherwise.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Well, I think it's obvious that if Kraegor turns out to be English, PR_GMR is next.

If Kraegor is French, I think we must assume that PR_GMR is Maynard and Lancelot, whoever he is, needs to protect him.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

No,no,no... I am not dead. I feel much better. Esperame! I feel much better!
This is what PR-GMR says if you translate his spanish.

So is he saying no Maynard is not dead? Or is he saying I feel much better which is something Concorde would say. If Concorde why say that when he hasn't been lynched or killed by French yet? Reeks of a French attempt to avoid lynching.

Please someone am I missing something obvious in his post?
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Yeah, I'm confused now too. I thought Kelric was Concord. If PR_GMR is Concord then we could lynch him (once) and he wouldn't die, right? So why would he claim to be Concord if he wasn't? It should be easy enough to prove.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

This game has gotten about 12 degrees of more complicated than I had thought it would. Thus, while I have kept up, I can't even begin to digest everything.

Nevertheless, I agree with the Kraegor vote. He seemed suspicious to me since early on. If he is English, he certainly isn't one of the nice happy English. He's more likely welsh or something.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Yeah, I'm confused now too. I thought Kelric was Concord. If PR_GMR is Concord then we could lynch him (once) and he wouldn't die, right? So why would he claim to be Concord if he wasn't? It should be easy enough to prove.
Kelric is Robin, or at least we assume.

Yes, that is what I was thinking. If he's Concorde then lynching him will not harm us at the moment. But he's not being very clear. If he's claiming he's Maynard then he needs to tell us who he's ID'ed through the process. I'm sure he's not Maynard because he's voted for Grund in the last round and Grund should obviously be one of the top character to be ID'ed by Maynard.

So before we lynch Kraegor I just want some clarification from PR_GMR.

So to sum it up, if he's Concorde lynching him will prove it and we will not lose him for the next round. If he's Maynard then I'd question him.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

1. Mr Bubbles - Dead
2. UsulofDoom - Dead French
3. pr0ner - Dead
4. ChrisGrenard - Kraegor
5. Cesare - Dead
6. Kelric - Lassr
7. brettmcd - Kraegor
8. ArmyOfOne - Kraegor
9. Lassr - PR_GMR
10. ezmate - Dead
11. Orinoco - Dead
12. PR_GMR - Kraegor
13. Chaosraven - Dead
14. Grundbegriff - gone in a huff
15. Kraegor -
16. Ralph-Wiggum - Kraegor

Players remaining 8. Majority is 5.

Kraegor - 5
Lassr - 1
PR_GMR - 1

Voting is closed
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Oh well, let's hope he's right. We'll soon see.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

I sure hope Kraegor is French.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Shocked by Grundbegriff's destruction of one of their number and the revelation that that knight was actually a dastardly Frank the members of our intrepid party turned to new leadership. They had not listened to him before when he called for the lynching of Grundbegriff. So now with Grund's destruction of UsulofDoom they figured the little voice with the odd accent might lead them to the next Frenchman. He whispered Kraegor and they turned. He shouted Kraegor and they drew their steel. Kraegor saw them coming. He tried to explain himself. He tried to explain them. They heard nothing. They wanted to hear nothing. As the first blade was swung Kraegor shouted "Votre père était un newt. J'aurais dit quelque chose de différent mais Remus essaye pas plagerize à beaucoup." and raised a white flag. They sliced the flag in half. Then in quarter. Then in eigths. Then they stopped and did some quick mathematics before cutting again and making sure they had sixteen pieces. Then they noticed that Kraegor was trying to slip away. They stopped him with the pointy end of their pikes stabbing right through the cheese and extra surrender flags. Kraegor was French.

IT IS NIGHT
Maynard may question
Lancelot may protect
French must kill

Feel free to make any baseless accusations you would like during the night.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Nice call.

And yes, Kelric is Robin. Who, surprisingly, still hasn't run away. Though I probably just jinxed myself.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Well, I'll be damn. SO please, did PR_GMR get lucky? Is he Concorde? I still don't believe he's Maynard.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Since I don't believe he's Maynard due to the Grund vote then a few things that crosses my mind is:

Did he sacrifice a fellow frenchman in order to prove he's Maynard and save himself and then have Lancelot protect him tonight and Lancelot is killed along with the next french victim? Just a thought.

PR-GMR needs to explain clearly who he's claiming to be.

1. Is he Concorde and got lucky.
2. Maynard-but did not ID Grund
3. French pretending to be Maynard, sacrifice a fellow frenchy to kill 2 possibly tonight?
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Kelric wrote:Nice call.

And yes, Kelric is Robin. Who, surprisingly, still hasn't run away. Though I probably just jinxed myself.
Or maybe you haven't run away because you're French. We need to go back and review the thread where we determined that Kelric may be Robin. Just to make sure.

If Kelric is Robin then we have a Frenchy voting to lynch a Frenchy. Yes, I know I didn't vote for Kraegor but I know I'm English.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Lassr wrote:

Or maybe you haven't run away because you're French. We need to go back and review the thread where we determined that Kelric may be Robin. Just to make sure.

If Kelric is Robin then we have a Frenchy voting to lynch a Frenchy. Yes, I know I didn't vote for Kraegor but I know I'm English.
Do so if you want to. I hinted at it in several posts before coming out and nobody ever came and challenged that I was Robin. If they didn't want the French to kill them, then the real Robin should have come forward at that point (which he did, since it's me, but if it wasn't then I'd have hoped the real one would have). The English ultimately decided not to kill Robin, but if they decided that was a sound tactical move, the non-me Robin should have come forward to take one for the team rather than hiding in the shadows in a selfish act. Unless they thought I was French, in which case it would have made sense to let me get lynched and be proven French.

But I'm Robin, so it doesn't matter.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Kelric wrote:
Lassr wrote:

Do so if you want to. I hinted at it in several posts before coming out and nobody ever came and challenged that I was Robin. If they didn't want the French to kill them, then the real Robin should have come forward at that point (which he did, since it's me, but if it wasn't then I'd have hoped the real one would have). The English ultimately decided not to kill Robin, but if they decided that was a sound tactical move, the non-me Robin should have come forward to take one for the team rather than hiding in the shadows in a selfish act. Unless they thought I was French, in which case it would have made sense to let me get lynched and be proven French.

But I'm Robin, so it doesn't matter.
Grund said: Assuming we had one claim to Robinhood (Very Happy!) and everyone else on record as not being Robin, we could trust the professing Robin-- provided neither Orinoco nor Cesare was the real Robin.
So it is possible you are French but not likely.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

So here's where it gets interesting. Either Kelric is lying, Lassr is French, or one of those that voted for Kaegor is French.

My suggestion? As long as Lancelot defends Chris Grenard (the only known Englishman) and as long as we don't lynch Lancelot, we win.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote: My suggestion? As long as Lancelot defends Chris Grenard (the only known Englishman) and as long as we don't lynch Lancelot, we win.
Yea, it's gonna take some luck for the French to win this now. It may be tempting for Lancelot to protect PR-GMR but if he's french that exactly what he'd want Lancelot to do so he can take 2 out at once.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

They sliced the flag in half. Then in quarter. Then in eigths. Then they stopped and did some quick mathematics before cutting again and making sure they had sixteen pieces
2 squared. 2 cubed. 2 to the fourth? Shame on you.

Should have been eight (2 to the third) or 32 (2 to the fifth).

2 to the fourth is Right Out.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Chaosraven wrote:
They sliced the flag in half. Then in quarter. Then in eigths. Then they stopped and did some quick mathematics before cutting again and making sure they had sixteen pieces
2 squared. 2 cubed. 2 to the fourth? Shame on you.

Should have been eight (2 to the third) or 32 (2 to the fifth).

2 to the fourth is Right Out.
:oops:
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

ChrisGrenard wrote:This game has gotten about 12 degrees of more complicated than I had thought it would. Thus, while I have kept up, I can't even begin to digest everything.

Nevertheless, I agree with the Kraegor vote. He seemed suspicious to me since early on. If he is English, he certainly isn't one of the nice happy English. He's more likely welsh or something.
:binky: sure...now you show up.... :cry: :binky:
PR_GMR

Post by PR_GMR »

(PR wakes up in the morning... stretches... has a cup of coffee... walks into the encampment..... and finds:)

(Kraegor's drawn and quartered body put right next to the blown up corpse of Usul Of Doom... There's a crude sign right next Kraegor's body: 'WE GOT YOU GOOD, DAMN FRENCHIE. PEPE LE PEUW TO YOU!!')

Good job, Men!! Good job!

I was right! Kraegor was a frenchie.

But this means there's still one dastardly 'Parle Vouz Francais' amongst our midst... Who could he be?

I know who I am... I told you in my mothertongue... Must I spell it out for you?!

(PR brings out a couple of coconut husks.. and starts to trot)

Come on, men.. We still have work to do! You shall not hide.... Frenchie!!!
Fear the Wiki!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

They slept light that night, well, those that slept at all. They had made great progress in their quest to rid the world of the French. Wait, said one, were we not questing for the grail? When did that change? Have we made any progress there? Someone threw a rock in the general direction of that voice. Someone else shouted for them to shut up. And so the night passed quickly. As they woke in the morning expecting to find their numbers reduced to seven. They were astounded to find they were down to six. A quick headcount (finished slightly after lunch and not before tea break) found that both ArmyofOne and Kelric were missing.

Checking the area the found the corpse of ArmyOfOne in a ditch a ways off. Attached to his body was a note reading "Désirent ardemment de phase la cause glorieuse de Français."

With no sign of Kelric they examined the camp again for sign. Exasperated PR_GMR sat down on Kelric's bedroll. Then jumped right back up screaming "Aw man, its wet." They quickly drew the conclusion that, dispite their progress, Sir Robin had gone to Camelot in hopes of bringing them reinforcements. Yeah, thats what he did.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

1. Mr Bubbles - Dead
2. UsulofDoom - Dead French
3. pr0ner - Dead
4. ChrisGrenard -
5. Cesare - Dead
6. Kelric - Fled
7. brettmcd -
8. ArmyOfOne - Dead
9. Lassr -
10. ezmate - Dead
11. Orinoco - Dead
12. PR_GMR -
13. Chaosraven - Dead
14. Grundbegriff - gone in a huff
15. Kraegor - Dead French
16. Ralph-Wiggum -

Players remaining 5. Majority is 3.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

D'oh.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

So it's down to Lassr, brettmcd, PR_GMR, and me. The obvious choice is Lassr as he didn't vote for Kraegor. The insidious choice is PR_GMR. The tricky choice is brettmcd. I'm not a choice since I know I'm English. :wink:

If PR_GMR is who he says he is, there shouldn't be any harm in lynching him.

But right now, logic tells me to go for Lassr.
ezmate

Post by ezmate »

Remus West wrote: 6. Kelric - Fled
Where I go, destruction will follow!
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

ok, that's blows my ArmyofOne is French theory.

If PR_GMR is saying he's Concorde although he still will not come out and say it and is very vague then I vote PR_GMR since he'll get better.
We'll still have him for the next round.

If he is French trying to get Lancelot to protect him by proving he's English by taking out one of his own then we'll know that also.