[WW]Do Overlords Dream of Electronic Sheep - Replicants Win

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Dead: st_dysan, Silky, FTWalker
Alive: Caine, Cesare, Grundbegriff, Kelric, LordMortis, Mr Bubbles, Newcastle, pr0ner, setaside, SirReal, Trikane, tru1cy, Zurai

13 alive - 3 of them replicants, 10 non-Replicants.

If the Humans never execute another Replicant, then the Replicants will win in three cycles:

After Day 3's (today's) execution:
Replicants: 1,2,3
Humans: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

After Night 4's slaughter and Day 4's execution:
Humans: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

After Night 5's slaughter and Day 5's execution:
Humans: 1,2,3,4,5

After Night 6's slaughter and Day 6's execution:
Humans: 1,2,3
Replicants win

This is what will happen if the Humans never execute another Replicant. The most important thing for the Humans to do, then, is narrow the field of possible Replicants to improve the odds of selecting one for execution.

Here's the problem: the Web of Trust consist of LordMortis (proven by successive deathless nights and a lack of other claimants to be the Bladerunner), me, Trikane, one or two Doctors, and anyone alive whom the Doctor(s) have VKd and found Human. But the publicly-known Web of Trust consists only of LordMortis and the two he has cleared, me and Trikane. The Doctor(s) cannot come forward to clear anyone else without exposing themselves to Replicant assault (thus throwing away the VK power). If anyone in the Web dies, there's a high risk that secrets about who's innocent will die with him.

Once the public Web of Trust is large enough -- certainly larger than just LordMortis, Trikane, and me-- then at least one Doctor will be able to step forward and reveal whom else we can trust, making it mathematically impossible (or unlikely) that the Replicants will win. Meanwhile, even if the Doctor(s) continue to VK people, what they learn must remain undisclosed. The only way to broaden the public Web of Trust enough to give safe harbor to the Doctors is for a Cop (at a time) to come forward.

Meanwhile, here's where we stand. On any execution day, there are 13 names to choose from, minus the three in the public Web of Trust. This means we have to select an execution victim from among 10 names, 3 of whom are Replicants (30% chance of success).

If we knew, for example, that one of these names was a Cop, odds of successfully hitting a Replicant would be 33%. If we knew of two Cops, odds would be 38%. If LordMortis is in touch with a Doctor and both Cops were known, or if Doctors are in touch with one another and one Cop is known, odds of striking a Replicant would be 43%.

In addition, if a Cop comes forward, the Doctor(s) won't have to waste a VK on that person, and the secret Web of Trust can broaden even more! Every day that the Cops remain secret now that their Recruitment-resistance power is irrelevant is a day when their secrecy might end up causing a Doctor to waste a VK.

Now, consider this alternate scenario:

After Day 3's (today's) execution:
Humans: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

After Night 4's slaughter and Day 4's execution:
Replicants: 1,2
Humans: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

After Night 5's slaughter and Day 5's execution:
Replicants: 1,2
Humans: 1,2,3,4,5,6

Replicants: 1
Humans: 1,2,3,4,5

Replicants: 1
Humans: 1,2,3

Replicants: 0
Humans: win

Even if the Humans have only a 50% chance of striking a Replicant, and therefore only strike one every other night, the Humans win. This is why it's so important to narrow the field of possible Replicants.
Cesare

Post by Cesare »

I'm tending to agree with Grund.

So.. if there's only a single cop left, I can't really see any reason for them not to come forward at this point. A single cop has absolutely no advantages other than being the only person who knows for sure that the other cop is dead. Grund's right, even if the replicants go for the cop tonight (and why would they?), all that means is that we haven't lost a doctor.

We gain sure shot knowledge of who not to lynch and who not to VK. It's unlikely that a replicant will come forward pretending to be a cop, because only the cop(s) know for sure how many are left.

If there are two cops left, there's likely only one doctor left and I think the situation is slightly more complicated. If that's the case, there's no doctor web of trust and the only true web of trust that exists in the game is between the two cops. The so-called public web of trust isn't 100% for certain as far as I'm concerned. There is the possibility that Lord Mortis is a replicant, and that an unknown Bladerunner has successfully protected people the last two nights while maintaining his secrecy. If that's the case, then the doctor(s) know the real situation.. but it's possible they don't feel confident in their ability to go public.

Of course, if this is the case, then the doctors/real bladerunner aren't doing their best for the human side. Someone should come forward to point out that we're being led down the garden path. I'll state publicly: until I hear otherwise from someone willing to go public with their role, I'm drinking the Kool Aid. I tend to trust the so-called web of trust, while entertaining the possibility that we're being taken for a ride.

I'm sure there's holes in there somewhere. I'd definitely like to hear from the other quieter folks. FWIW I have been present for every vote and all of the discussion, but have maintained a mostly low profile because I shared tru1cy's raised eyebrow to a lot of the "confirmed" language that's been tossed around. I think we are at a major crossroads right now.. my thinking is that even assuming massive deceit on the part of the more vocal players, there's no cost for the single remaining cop to come forward.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Sorry i have dragged my feet here. New years, holidays, etc. I have no excuses.

I am a cop. My partner was St. Dysan. I have been wrestling with this decission for a bit, and wasnt sure what the right thing to do is. But looking back at the numbers game that Grund pointed out, we need to know as much as possible right now. And it aint fun having a PM party to oneself.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Newcastle wrote:I am a cop. My partner was St. Dysan.
Is anyone willing to dispute this?
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Newcastle wrote:I am a cop. My partner was St. Dysan. I have been wrestling with this decission for a bit, and wasnt sure what the right thing to do is. But looking back at the numbers game that Grund pointed out, we need to know as much as possible right now. And it aint fun having a PM party to oneself.
Nice. By invoking St_Dysan, I'm trying to figure out if this is a testing me while I am testing you. Good call on your part. I hadn't anticipated that at all.
Grundbegriff wrote:Is anyone willing to dispute this?
I'd hope that if they are, that we'll hear before the hammer falls today.

I'm assuming that Raven works today and that we'll see the trigger at 17:00ish EST. But that is an assumption on my part.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

The good news is that the replicants are as lazy in choosing who to die as we are and don't seem to be unduly influencing the vote. The bad news is that by not forcing them out to talk we are really hurting what you should be learning about them.

I guess I will put my vote back up for Tru1cy simply because we are not forcing proper participation. We have no one to blame but ourselves when this all goes sour.
setaside

Post by setaside »

Well, I've spent the entire day on the phone and on the web looking for an affordable vehicle so I'm still not able to participate much.

I'll throw a vote for tru1cy since LM seems to be the most trusted at this point. I'll try to keep an eye on the thread and just keep my weight behind LM's votes until I can properly return to forum activity.

Let me know if this is unwanted support and I'll withdraw my vote.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

setaside wrote:Well, I've spent the entire day on the phone and on the web looking for an affordable vehicle so I'm still not able to participate much.

I'll throw a vote for tru1cy since LM seems to be the most trusted at this point. I'll try to keep an eye on the thread and just keep my weight behind LM's votes until I can properly return to forum activity.

Let me know if this is unwanted support and I'll withdraw my vote.
The vote is not wanted or unwanted. I voted Tru1cy because he claimed to be a citizen which is more damning to the doctors and makes him more likely to be replicant than anything else I've got right now. It's not a good bet. I don't like making it. It's the same bet I am FTWalker (and later withdrew) and I just don't see the wager working twice. Unlike with dice, we do have memories here (though mine is not so good)

I'm hoping to see a diversity of voting to see people thoughts and voting patterns and changes of heart and bluffs and forces and tells and such.
Cesare

Post by Cesare »

LordMortis wrote:The good news is that the replicants are as lazy in choosing who to die as we are and don't seem to be unduly influencing the vote. The bad news is that by not forcing them out to talk we are really hurting what you should be learning about them.
Tru1cy's clearly next on the block, and has instigated for himself to die. Replicant or not, there's no reason for the other replicants to chime in, except maybe to vote when there's some bandwagoning going on. He's either innocent and going to hang, or he's a replicant and the other replicants are letting him play the "Go ahead and kill me and see how wrong you are.." game.

Honestly, I'm leaning towards the former, but my intuition sucks (I didn't think FTWalker was a replicant either).
Cesare

Post by Cesare »

LordMortis wrote:I'm hoping to see a diversity of voting to see people thoughts and voting patterns and changes of heart and bluffs and forces and tells and such.
I've found that the voting deadline both speeds up the game and disinclines people from voting. Why vote when you're completely unsure? If you're wrong it'll just be ammo that can be used against you later.

Like right now, I suspect tru1cy is innocent, but I also suspect he's the most likely one to die because of voting patterns and the deadline. What do I gain by chiming in? What do the humans as a group gain by me bandwagoning and voting for him? If he's innocent, then all I've done is help kill an innocent and put more suspicion on myself, which even hurts the humans more long term. If he's guilty and I don't vote, that's slightly suspicious, but not as band as bandwagoning an innocent man (in my experience with WW).
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Cesare wrote:Like right now, I suspect tru1cy is innocent, but I also suspect he's the most likely one to die because of voting patterns and the deadline. What do I gain by chiming in? What do the humans as a group gain by me bandwagoning and voting for him? If he's innocent, then all I've done is help kill an innocent and put more suspicion on myself, which even hurts the humans more long term. If he's guilty and I don't vote, that's slightly suspicious, but not as band as bandwagoning an innocent man (in my experience with WW).
What is gained by voting is a cat and mouse game. As votes get bantered around without actually railroading someone, you get to see how people vote and withdraw. This should force a replicant to try and cat and mouse and fish for a not replicant while subtley protecting their own. Right now we've learned little about each other in this game. That's got good potential to bite us in the ass.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Lynch me if you must. Holidays are a bitch for this type of game. I'm innocent, but the norms can still get a miss and win
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

The minority mob held their power over the silent majority. tru1cy was the next on their agenda. Strung up from the Golden Arches of the M his body swung back and forth. When the BioCorps (Red Squad) came from Lectroid Services they held their breath. The DNA came back negative.

tru1cy had NOT been a replicant.

IT IS NIGHT
THE BLADERUNNER MAY PROTECT/HUNT
THE DOCTORS MAY VK
THE REPLICANTS MUST CHOOSE A TARGET
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Let this be a lesson to y'all. SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!! Come out' the damned closet! There are only three of you whom have a vested interest in keeping the rest quiet.

Oh and BTW you quiet citizenry. The replicants are very actively hiding amongst you. Have you seen how quickly the night cycles go by while nothing is said/done during the day?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

With the dawn comes the ghastly spectacle of Grundbegriff lifeless and savaged... the Replicants have claimed another victim.

IT IS DAY
THE VOTING MAY BEGIN
MAJORITY IS SIX
ELEVEN PLAYERS REMAIN
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Cesare

Post by Cesare »

So Grund's story checks out. Since he was almost definitely a regular citizen who was protected by the Bladerunner at some point, I'm inclined to believe Lord Mortis. To recap from an earlier post:
So-Called Web of Trust

* st_dysan (confirmed innocent through slaughter)
* Silky (confirmed innocent through execution)
* LordMortis (confirmed Bladerunner through back-to-back victimless nights, unchallenged by doctors)
* Grundbegriff (confirmed innocent by LordMortis, double-confirmed through execution)
* Trikane (confirmed innocent by LordMortis)
* tru1cy (confirmed innocent through execution)
* Newcastle (claims to be cop, unchallenged)
* Doctor1
* Doctor2 (unless Doctor 2 was Silky, he's still alive)

Nexus of Deceit:

* FTWalker (confirmed Replicant through execution)

Unconfirmed:

* Caine
* Cesare
* Kelric
* Mr Bubbles
* pr0ner
* setaside
* SirReal
* Zurai

So.. the doctors know what the current situation is. There's two left, unless Silky or Tru1cy was one of them. I can't imagine they'd have gone down they way they did if they were doctors (one by practical suicide).

IF there's two doctors alive, they're likely in contact. It's possible that they've VK'd up to four different players in the past two nights.. so is there any reason for them not to come forward at this point? Combined with the as-certain-as-we're-gonna-get* bloc of LM, Trikane, and Newcastle, that'd be five confirmed innocents, plus knowledge of up to four other players. Majority is six.

* again, based on the fact that no one's challenged any of these claims.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Cesare wrote:So.. the doctors know what the current situation is. There's two left, unless Silky or Tru1cy was one of them. I can't imagine they'd have gone down they way they did if they were doctors (one by practical suicide).

IF there's two doctors alive, they're likely in contact. It's possible that they've VK'd up to four different players in the past two nights.. so is there any reason for them not to come forward at this point? Combined with the as-certain-as-we're-gonna-get* bloc of LM, Trikane, and Newcastle, that'd be five confirmed innocents, plus knowledge of up to four other players. Majority is six.

* again, based on the fact that no one's challenged any of these claims.
There's nothing to say that Grundbegriff wasn't one of the Doctors, roles are not revealed except for Replicant/Non-Replicant. Either Silky or Grund could have been a Doctor. There's a low possibility that both were, but I doubt it. That would just be really bad luck.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

I'd honestly suggest everyone get out here and vote. The citiznery is in trouble, downright lost I might say, if we don't see some activity.

I'm not sure what all I'll be able to hold together, so I'm going to get bold for "the sake of the remaining doctor." Only one doctor contacted me on the night I asked. That doctor has since died. The only other information he had to offer me is that SirReal is human. That's what you have now SirReal, Trikane, and Me. And without people leveling guesses, we have nothing to go on. My protection scheme is still largely hidden and that may gain a little time but not much.

How do you trust another doctor, now? I have no idea. I was hoping to have two cops come forward so I can't even say for sure that Newcastle is actually a cop as St_Dysan not being a doctor totally threw me off my game.

The best we can hope for certainty now is to actually find and kill the doctor by vote to prove he is human, prove that Newcastle is human, hope that he has a goodly amount of information, and expand our web of trust.

It's ugly and as I totally feared had to be the case.

Currently we know that replicants have killed two specials and shown one citizen that they are actually a replicant. I will vouch that one of the doctors is dead and the other has not contacted me. I will also suggest that if there is another doctor alive, that they come forward to by lynched by proof if they have enough evidence to show Newcastle is human and and hopefully two others are as well. Losing you randomly in the night would suck.

If there are other cops other to prove Newcastle wrong then I also suggest you come forward.

So my good citizenry go forward both aggressivley and with caution. Beyond what I have told you the only to prove anything is with trial by fire and with 11 people left we can only have a maximum of two mistakes (I think. It's late) or two trials or a combination thereof before it's over. The third mistake or trial will leave the replicants with the advantage.

Talk to us, people.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Kelric wrote:There's nothing to say that Grundbegriff wasn't one of the Doctors, roles are not revealed except for Replicant/Non-Replicant. Either Silky or Grund could have been a Doctor. There's a low possibility that both were, but I doubt it. That would just be really bad luck.
Silky was not murdered in the night. To not come forward as special befor he was lynched would have been silly.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

LordMortis wrote:
Kelric wrote:There's nothing to say that Grundbegriff wasn't one of the Doctors, roles are not revealed except for Replicant/Non-Replicant. Either Silky or Grund could have been a Doctor. There's a low possibility that both were, but I doubt it. That would just be really bad luck.
Silky was not murdered in the night. To not come forward as special befor he was lynched would have been silly.
I didn't really think of that, I was just recalling that he was dead.

If you're confirming that a Doctor is dead, then that can only be Grund as only he and st_dysan have been killed by the Replicants, unless tru1cy was dumb enough to let himself be voted off as the Doctor by simply calling himself a Citizen, which is something you're saying Silky probably wouldn't have done.

When was the last time Caine or pr0ner even posted?
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Im hoping for the innocents sake that remaining doctor isn't inactive. That would hobble us and make the game that much easier for the replicants. I can't see us winning the game without a bit of luck and the doctors help to identify a few more.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
SirReal
Technical Admin

Post by SirReal »

I'm sorry to have to remind you, but if only one doctor VK'd you (thus getting the PM), one or two things seem likely:

1. One of the docs were already dead.
2. One of the docs were paranoid and/or not reading the thread.

Either way, there's precious little hope they'd come forward now. Last doc, if you're alive: You need to brain dump NOW before you get nuked by the replicants. The target pool your sitting in is getting smaller and smaller, and anything you can do to increase the pool of trust is vital.

The only reason to not come forward is if you actually don't have any new information (which would mean you'd have VK'd replicant targets or duplicated the other doc's work).

Personally, I think the other doc is dead. :/ We're screwed. Screwed I tell you!
"There is a reason people around the world eat bugs. That reason is lack of choice." - Remus West
Got a Logitech G15 or G13? Check out my plugin: http://linkdata.se/lcdsirreal.html" target="_blank
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

SirReal wrote:I'm sorry to have to remind you, but if only one doctor VK'd you (thus getting the PM), one or two things seem likely:

1. One of the docs were already dead.
Which is why Grund and I assumed the St_Dysan was a doctor until only one cop stepped forward.

2. One of the docs were paranoid and/or not reading the thread.

Either way, there's precious little hope they'd come forward now. Last doc, if you're alive: You need to brain dump NOW before you get nuked by the replicants. The target pool your sitting in is getting smaller and smaller, and anything you can do to increase the pool of trust is vital.

The only reason to not come forward is if you actually don't have any new information (which would mean you'd have VK'd replicant targets or duplicated the other doc's work).

Personally, I think the other doc is dead. :/ We're screwed. Screwed I tell you!
This's what has me screwed up. There are still some tells people could give and still some coming forward that could happen. But this late into the game with as much silence as we have had, it's all going to be almost impossible to read.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Now that has thrown me for a spin LM. I 100% thought you were not in contact with Docs. Knowing you were, is not good. I was thinking up till last night, that we had the safety net of the two docs in contact. Well, that aint happening. Gonna have to look back through the thread, see if I can pick up on anything.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Newcastle wrote:Now that has thrown me for a spin LM. I 100% thought you were not in contact with Docs. Knowing you were, is not good. I was thinking up till last night, that we had the safety net of the two docs in contact. Well, that aint happening. Gonna have to look back through the thread, see if I can pick up on anything.
I was hoping you were lying and gambling but either we have a large contingent of people who have simply quit the game.

I see no choice but to trust you which makes it sad that having had no doctor come forward in a reasonable timeframe whom also did not contact Grund that we can't trust anyone who claims to be a doctor.

From where I stand:

Trikane
NewCastle (And that's not even 100%)
Myself
SirReal

Clear

Caine
Cesare
Kelric
Mr Bubbles
pr0ner
setaside
SirReal
Zurai

possibly guilty with no real way to sway me.

My guess is that either Caine or pr0ner or both are guilty. I also have absolutely no way to know this.

Caine

And I'll be voting pr0ner tomorrow pretty much no matter what and if they are both innocent and they both die then I really had nothing to go on anyway.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Cesare - I think the Doc should come forward when he has enough information. Because at best we will have him for one more night after he is revealed (assuming that LM will protect him that night, and that LM hasnot already protected him). Perhaps, he has checked out folks who we know already. We do not know the state of information of him yet. Yes, it would winnow the field a bit, but I would assume if he doesnt come out today that he does not have enough information. So I say, let him come out when he can, with enough information so that victory is almost within out grasp.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Newcastle wrote:Cesare - I think the Doc should come forward when he has enough information. Because at best we will have him for one more night after he is revealed (assuming that LM will protect him that night, and that LM hasnot already protected him). Perhaps, he has checked out folks who we know already. We do not know the state of information of him yet. Yes, it would winnow the field a bit, but I would assume if he doesnt come out today that he does not have enough information. So I say, let him come out when he can, with enough information so that victory is almost within out grasp.
The problem with this is that I would rather see 2nd doc come forward with enough information to clear more people while getting sacrificed to prove he is human. Perhaps not the turn in question he comes forward but ultimately. If he waits one more turn to come forward then the whole rest of the game comes down to taking his word.

Claiming doctorhood should save no ones life anymore but rather they should spill everything they know and then be tried by fire anyway.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Good point. Its an iffy proposition. As a Doc i guess the question is, when should one share the information? When has he colelcted enough information to prove it to be useful to the rest of us. My only assumption is that he doesnt have enough to work on yet, or that would be useful yet (ie maybe he Vk'd me, and two dead people). I am not certain on this theory, but am only hazarding a guess.

I am gonna wait also in terms of voting someone down right now. I want to look back on voting patterns, and i think the ones who didnt vote for FTwalker will be high on my list of targets. Since I think those would be replicants.

edit: i really should spend more time checking my spelling and what not.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Chaosraven wrote:I believe we have a minor hiccup...

I think Trikane voted for FTWalker but didn't finish the Bolding.

That would have given us

(8 votes)
LordMortis, Mr Bubbles, *Trikane*, Newcastle, Grundbegriff, Kelric, SirReal, Zurai

If that was not the case we now have (at extended deadline)

FTWalker (4 votes - Mr Bubbles, Newcastle, SirReal, Zurai)
tru1cy (3 votes - Grundbegriff, FTWalker, tru1cy)
Caine (1 vote - LordMortis)

Voting Closed either way

here is the voting for FT walker.

One thiing I did notice earlier in the game is that FTWALKer did place a vote for Caine.

Perhaps we can remove Caine from this atm, and focus in on those who did not vote for FT walker...i think most of hte side votes...for truicy, and LM can be cleared of being husks....that leaves a small pool of others who did not vote that round...lets examine those...

So that leaves the followin in the pool of suspects:

Caine (accused by FT WALKER)
Cesare
Kelric
pr0ner
setaside

These i would say are our pool of suspects. Of them 3 are replicants...1 could potentially be a doc. Lets choose wisely. We have a 75% chance of nailing a replicant with our next vote.

Granted this does not clear those others...but this perhaps narrows down the field.
I will make another post with the total list of survivors..borrowing from cesare.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

(borrowed from LM)

Trikane
NewCastle
LM
SirReal
Caine
Cesare
Kelric
Mr Bubbles
pr0ner
setaside
Zurai

EDITED For clarity, just mixed all of these together.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

And LM how did we clear SirReal? Refresh my memory please.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Newcastle wrote:And LM how did we clear SirReal? Refresh my memory please.
SirReal was silently cleared by Grund. You wouldn't have a memory of that until I spoke about it this morning. :)
SirReal
Technical Admin

Post by SirReal »

LordMortis wrote:
Newcastle wrote:And LM how did we clear SirReal? Refresh my memory please.
SirReal was silently cleared by Grund. You wouldn't have a memory of that until I spoke about it this morning. :)
So Grund was a doc, and in PM with you? You sneaky bastards! Well, let's string up the most silent of the likely suspects. Worked for FTWalker. (Remember the kitten?)
"There is a reason people around the world eat bugs. That reason is lack of choice." - Remus West
Got a Logitech G15 or G13? Check out my plugin: http://linkdata.se/lcdsirreal.html" target="_blank
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

By the way, I did vote for FTWalker but removed my vote in order to not bandwagon him right away as I wasn't positive of his guilt. He was just acting suspicious and seemed like the best suspect at the time, as I told Grund when he asked why I voted for him.

I then removed my vote for him when Grund switched from FTWalker to tru1cy as I wasn't sure which way to go as tru1cy had started calling for his own death - either a tricky move as a Replicant or a confusing one as a Citizen. Voting ended before I could get my vote back in one way or the other. FTWalker still had the most votes even with mine withdrawn, so it didn't really matter that I withdrew my vote for him ultimately, except to apparently make me suspicious.
SirReal
Technical Admin

Post by SirReal »

Time to string up a silent one, lacking a better criteria.
Zurai, state your case for non-replicanthood or prove it by post mortem DNA.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

If you're shootin' for a silent one, Zurai has been more active than Caine, pr0ner and setaside.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

It is kind of disconcerting how many people are not participating. Which sucks because without their input it just makes things that much more difficult.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Given the 48 hour schtick, the voting is technically over in three hours. The reality is that I doubt Raven will be around at 11:00 ET. Even so, I'm becoming more certain that the replicants are going to take this game handily.

Though I must admit tonight's choice of whom the replicants will go after will be fun. :lol:
Cesare

Post by Cesare »

pr0ner, I guess.
setaside

Post by setaside »

Why pr0ner over LM's choice of Caine?

LM has by far the largest collection of intel at this point. And with my severe inactivity, all I can really muster is support for whatever LM feels is appropriate.

I did get a new car however so once I get caught up on work, I will try to participate more ... though it may be too late by that point. :(