Newcastle

Outside looking in:
tru1cy
ghengis
Trikane
gbasden
rdm
pr0ner

RW has cleared two people without a benefit of a scan. We have been manipulated badly. Look at the voting patterns? Does anyone feel safe with RW leading us. I had RA only given to crew and I cleared Trikane, but we have been put into the position of being gutted cause we chose not to follow RW. Don't let him manipulate us anymore
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Im posting here because its getting interesting. Dog eat dog. All the seeds of doubt are coming into play. Picking me and lynching me now will be doubtful unless all the cards are on the table. Is there enough trust to lay all the cards on the table. Doubtful. The innocents back's are against the wall. How many more innocents will they kill before they lose it. I said it once before and I'll say it again. I weep for the future.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

tru1cy wrote:Voting Block:
Remus West
Orinoco
Newcastle
Ha... this is even laughable.. How can that be the voting block when Remus has not been proven to be innocent.
Remus = traitor
Orinoco = Husk
Newcastle = Husk

Well played bravo.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Trikane

Post by Trikane »

Remus West
Orinoco
Newcastle

Outside looking in:
tru1cy
ghengis
Trikane
gbasden
rdm
pr0ner

RW has cleared two people without a benefit of a scan. We have been manipulated badly. Look at the voting patterns? Does anyone feel safe with RW leading us. I had RA only given to crew and I cleared Trikane, but we have been put into the position of being gutted cause we chose not to follow RW. Don't let him manipulate us anymore
That is a very good point. And what I was getting at. I am neither husk nor traitor, I made a mistake doing what I thought was for the good of the crew but factoring me in to the Husks is a BIG mistake.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle, you kep saying hinkley, you means Hicks. That was the ID Grund claimed.

Genghis, what newcastle is saying about the BBS is this. We know parker and Hicks are Husk ids. If the two he and Orinoco use are different but confirming each other than they must be Comm officers. The traitor can not know the ID of the Husks since he can not PM with them and there is only one unknown Husk ID. So if Billybob posts that SallyMae is a comm officer and SallyMae posts that Billybob is a comm officer ON THE SAME DAY then they must be telling the truth. newcastle and orinoco should include something to the effect of
Billybob posts : SallyMae is Orinoco and a Comm Officer
SallyMae posts : Billybob is newcastle and a Comm Officer

Of course if both do not get through it does no good at all.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Trikane wrote:
Remus West
Orinoco
Newcastle

Outside looking in:
tru1cy
ghengis
Trikane
gbasden
rdm
pr0ner

That is a very good point. And what I was getting at. I am neither husk nor traitor, I made a mistake doing what I thought was for the good of the crew but factoring me in to the Husks is a BIG mistake.
me too.. :lol:
Bertrand Russell
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

I don't think RW has cleared us - we're willing to clear ourselves, if you see what Newcastle has suggested.

If you want to sacn us, that's OK, but it would probably be better to scan someone else. Why is the discussion to scan someone else suddenly a no-no to some of you?

Yes, scanning us would remove two from the list, but the husks are more likely to be in the other three...
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Remus West wrote:Newcastle, you kep saying hinkley, you means Hicks. That was the ID Grund claimed.

Genghis, what newcastle is saying about the BBS is this. We know parker and Hicks are Husk ids. If the two he and Orinoco use are different but confirming each other than they must be Comm officers. The traitor can not know the ID of the Husks since he can not PM with them and there is only one unknown Husk ID. So if Billybob posts that SallyMae is a comm officer and SallyMae posts that Billybob is a comm officer ON THE SAME DAY then they must be telling the truth. newcastle and orinoco should include something to the effect of
Billybob posts : SallyMae is Orinoco and a Comm Officer
SallyMae posts : Billybob is newcastle and a Comm Officer

Of course if both do not get through it does no good at all.
I know what he is saying. He is assuming both parker and hicks were husks. There is no way to prove this, one could have been the traitor.

What happens if:
bobhusk posts: joehusk is orinico and a comm officer
Joehusk posts: bobhusk is newcastle and a comm officer

Joehusk pms bobhusk: hehe they fell for our trap the real comm officers are dead. hahahahahah!
Bobhusk pms joehusk: Yup remus fell for our chirade hook line and sinker.

Can you prove that they are not just 2 husks posting? It does not prove they are comm officers. It just proves they know who each other are.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Orinoco wrote:I don't think RW has cleared us - we're willing to clear ourselves, if you see what Newcastle has suggested.

If you want to sacn us, that's OK, but it would probably be better to scan someone else. Why is the discussion to scan someone else suddenly a no-no to some of you?

Yes, scanning us would remove two from the list, but the husks are more likely to be in the other three...
Personnally i think the husks are Trikane and tru1cy, but I would like Remus to scan you to rule you and newcastle out.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

And the puppet master continues to pull his strings.
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Genghis wrote:Personnally i think the husks are Trikane and tru1cy, but I would like Remus to scan you to rule you and newcastle out.
Problem with that is there is more reason behind trusting them than trusting you. For them to be lying they had to take the chance that both Comm Officers were dead before Ori came forward. There is no check on you or I currently. I can provide a check on you, I can not do that for myself.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

You do realize that if you are wrong we stand a good chance of losing.

If Mr bubbles is not a husk, and the husks lynch an innocent tonight, which they will, they know who the traitor is now. We will be at
4 unknowns and 4 knowns. with 3 of the unkowns being husks. It will take 1 vote and a band wangon by the husks to kill someone tomorrow with your strategy.

If we go by mine, we will have 3 unknowns and 5 knowns. It will still take 4 votes to kill someone, but 3 unknowns will reduce the chance of a bandwagon.

I am also a crewmember that has not had RA yet, which means more than likely that I will have it tomorrow, so I should be able to validate myself with that.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Hrm. What about this:

If bubbles is a husk
Scan orinico or newcastle. If they are clear that tells us that: [Genghis, Trikane and tru1cy ] 2 of the 3 are husk/traitor

If Bubbles is a human
scan orinico or newcastle. If they are clear that tells us that [Genghis,Trikan, and tru1cy] are all husks/traitors

If its the first scenario then 1 of two things has happened: Tru1cy is telling the truth and trikane is the traitor and i am the husk or Tru1cy is lying and trikane and tru1cy is the husk. Either way lynching trikane tomorrow buys you 1 more day. the following day you have a 50-50 shot maybe more with the RA for tomorrow available.

If the second scenario happens then you lynch one of us each day and you still win.

Either way you win
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Now lets look at your scenario:

Tonight you scan me:

Bubbles is human: If I am human [orinico/newcastle] or [Tru1cy/Trikane] 3 of the 4 are husk human. leaving 4 unknowns and 4 knowns.

If bubbles is a husk: and I am human: Tru1cy or trikane is the husk/traitor

If Bubbles is human and I am husk: That leave tru1cy or trikane as the last husk/human.

In scenario 2 and 3 you still win, In scenario 1 you will likely lose.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Ghengis I have some trust left in you so please explain to me how Orinoco and Newcastle get a pass?
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

They don't get a pass as far as I am concerned. That is why I want Remus to scan them. If he scans them and one is a husk then we know the husks are [orinico/newcastle] with the traitor being trikane.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Genghis wrote:They don't get a pass as far as I am concerned. That is why I want Remus to scan them. If he scans them and one is a husk then we know the husks are [orinico/newcastle] with the traitor being trikane.
And whose to say that Remus is even telling the truth.
Bertrand Russell
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Genghis wrote:They don't get a pass as far as I am concerned. That is why I want Remus to scan them. If he scans them and one is a husk then we know the husks are [orinico/newcastle] with the traitor being trikane.
And whose to say that Remus is even telling the truth.
Nothing. I am hoping Chaosraven will clarify the rules on the traitor.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I have to submit my choice for scan before the results of the vote are known. It has already been sent. Additionally, the chance of your getting access tomorrow is equal to all the other remaining crew. Random chance has no memory. I am as likely to get it as you are. And if it is lab access it can not be of use until the night but should still be announced as rdm must protect gbasden tonight so would be able to protect the proper crew member tomorrow.

As for my being wrong, I am extremely confident I am not so am looking at having extra knowns tomorrow. I know you do not agree with my assessment of Orinoco and newcastle but I feel very confident in it.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Genghis wrote:Either way you win
Interesting phrase since, if you are human, I can not win without you winning as well. Why not we win?
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Well, we will know if he is the traitor. I am a normal crewman, so if he says I am otherwise, ...

Though Other that remu's word there is no way to prove that. I just hope he didn't just kill us all.
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Genghis wrote:Now lets look at your scenario:

Tonight you scan me:

Bubbles is human: If I am human [orinico/newcastle] or [Tru1cy/Trikane] 3 of the 4 are husk human. leaving 4 unknowns and 4 knowns.

If Bubbles is human and I am husk: That leave tru1cy or trikane as the last husk/human.

But the problem with this game is that you will NOT know if Mr. Bubbles is a husk or not. We don't get told that.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Orinoco wrote:

Tonight you scan me:

But the problem with this game is that you will NOT know if Mr. Bubbles is a husk or not. We don't get told that.
The Science officer is still alive.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

The thing that is shocking to me is that you are all willing to throw out the ideas I have put forward but no one puts forward options from what they know. All of my ideas are based off of the idea that I know beyond a doubt I am innocent and so you feel targeted or left out. You know beyond a doubt where you stand. Where are your theories based on that knowledge? I have given you lists telling you the role of all but 4 players. Has anyone else listed their beliefs? I know what Genghis' are. What of the rest of you?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Orinoco wrote:

Tonight you scan me:

Which is why rdm MUST protect gbasden. The rest of us are expendable. We need to have the information only gbasden can get tonight.
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

I hate the rules in this game. I can't keep them straight.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Kon pyuu taa wrote:Mr Bubbles 6 votes (Orinoco, pr0ner, rdm, Remus West, Newcastle, Trikane)
Orinoco (1 vote, Genghis)

Voting closed

Traitor does indeed fall under "Remaining Crew" and has equal opportunity to gain the Random Access. This allows him to fulfill the Sorceror role with misinformation gained through scan if he is granted access for a day.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I have received my answer. Genghis is not a husk. That brings my list of folks I am willing to trust up to include everyone but Trikane and tru1cy.

RDM please be sure you protect GBASDEN tonight so that he can provide us with information regarding Mr Bubbles tomorrow morning.
Trikane

Post by Trikane »

Pick Tru1cy! :shock:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Trikane wrote:Pick Tru1cy! :shock:
:lol:

I think I will let the discussion to be held when we know more regarding Mr Bubbles lead me in making any sort of decision. If Mr Bubbles is clean then I think you are both trouble.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Mudda 9000 wrote:Mr. Bubbles is Tested

AUDIO LOG BEGINS

Genghis: <indechipherable> ...finished the voting, so we're going to <fuzz> Mr. Bubbles.

Mr. Bubbles: i'm innocent, I tell ya! You're wasting your time.

<silence, sliding of chairs>

Genghis: Ok, so here goes....

<spice girls on soundtrack>

Genghis: Holy crap!

<horrrifying wail - spice girls still playing>

Voice 1: Oh man!
Voice 2: Get the Transcript!
Voice 3: The fucker parodied Padre!
Voice 2: Aww, edit it, edit it! Shit!
Voice 3: Just ripped his audio log off!
Voice 1: Get the quote too!

<more screaming, roaring sound>

Voice 4: Eat empty syringe, bubbles!

<more screaming>

<hysterical laughing>

<silence>

Voice five: man I hope he was actually a bad guy...

AUDIO LOG ENDS
NIGHT PHASE BEGINS
SCIENCE OFFICER MAY REQUEST ACCESS
ANDROID MAY REQUEST ACCESS
SECURITY MAY PROTECT
CREW MEMBER WITH RANDOM LAB MAY REQUEST ACCESS
COMM OFFICERS TURN OFF THE WALKIE TALKIES
HUSKS FEEL FREE TO ROAM AND PM
BBS POSTS MAY BE PMd
DEAD PLAYERS REMAIN DEAD, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DECOMPOSE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SEND A WRIT OF THEFT TO GRUNDBEGRIFF
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Chaosraven wrote:UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SEND A WRIT OF THEFT TO GRUNDBEGRIFF
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Some thoughts in order of likelyhood:

gbasden, orinoco, and newcastle telling the truth = tru1cy and trikane Husks

gbasden, tru1cy telling the truth = orinoco and newcastle Husks trikane likely Traitor

orinoco, newcastle and tru1cy can not all be telling the truth.

These are based off of the Idea of Mr Bubbles being human.

If Mr Bubbles is Husk then we have one more out there which would clear orinoco and newcastle unless one of them is the traitor but since they were the impetus behind killing Bubbles I think that unlikely.

If we are down to one I think the prime suspects (in order) are tru1cy, trikane, and gbasden.

I mention gbasden because I think we need to keep in mind we do not know what Padre was and he could have been the science officer. I do not think he was but he could have been.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Remus West wrote:Some thoughts in order of likelyhood:

gbasden, orinoco, and newcastle telling the truth = tru1cy and trikane Husks

gbasden, tru1cy telling the truth = orinoco and newcastle Husks trikane likely Traitor

orinoco, newcastle and tru1cy can not all be telling the truth.

These are based off of the Idea of Mr Bubbles being human.

If Mr Bubbles is Husk then we have one more out there which would clear orinoco and newcastle unless one of them is the traitor but since they were the impetus behind killing Bubbles I think that unlikely.

If we are down to one I think the prime suspects (in order) are tru1cy, trikane, and gbasden.

I mention gbasden because I think we need to keep in mind we do not know what Padre was and he could have been the science officer. I do not think he was but he could have been.
You could have cleared orinico/newcastle with your scan :cry:
The main unknowns are [orinico/newcastle] and [tru1cy/trikane]. It will really depend on if bubbles is a husk.
If he is a husk then its likely tru1cy/trikane who are the last two.
If he isn't then its 50/50 chance which we have no way of verifying if we nailed the right pair.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Why am I a suspect. I had random access. If I was husk then I couldn't have cleared trikane
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

tru1cy wrote:Why am I a suspect. I had random access. If I was husk then I couldn't have cleared trikane
If bubbles isn't a husk, you could have cleared trikane if you were both husks.

That would mean that padre had RA for the day you claim and didn't speak up.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Genghis wrote:
tru1cy wrote:Why am I a suspect. I had random access. If I was husk then I couldn't have cleared trikane

Also if bubbles is a husk then 1 of 2 things is possible.

You are a husk and figured trikane as the traitor to clear him
or
You are the traitor and cleared trikane to hide his husk identity.

Either is possible.

The reason I think Orinico/newcastle can not be husks if and only if Mr bubbles is a husk is due to 3 people comming out as com officers.
Since orinico/newcastle are linked the third has to be a badguy or the two linked have to be a bad guy. If its the two linked then that leaves trikane as "a good guy" I don't see why a good guy would impersinate a com officer.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Genghis wrote:You could have cleared orinico/newcastle with your scan :cry:
But I really wanted to be able to trust you.
The main unknowns are [orinico/newcastle] and [tru1cy/trikane]. It will really depend on if bubbles is a husk.
If he is a husk then its likely tru1cy/trikane who are the last two.
If he isn't then its 50/50 chance which we have no way of verifying if we nailed the right pair.
Here is the thing about these situations. If [orinoco/newcastle] are Husks then Trikane must be the traitor by my thinking. If [tru1cy/Trikane] are Husks then Trikane is still a bad guy.

So I am thinking that, if Mr Bubbles is clean, we lynch Trikane. If he is a husk we then lynch tru1cy. Problem is that without lab access we won't know. Who ever gets lab access must announce it so that rdm can protect them that night. If we get computer access we scan either [orinoco/newcastle] or tru1cy and lynch Trikane. That way we know which side was lying and we take the traitor out of the equation.

If Mr Bubbles is Husk then I think we go after [tru1cy/Trikane] and I think it more likely that tru1cy is the Husk due to the three Comm officers thing. A Husk would have known orinoco was not lying and would not have tried to pretend comm officerhood. The traitor might have.

And do not forget that gbasden has not been cleared. His actions read as a science officer but they also read as a Husk that was trying to blend in. His main defense is that no one has contradicted his claim. Keep that in mind.

And do not forget that no one has cleared me. I would suggest that my actions make it clear I am not a Husk, but lets look at the possibilities if I were. Examine how many non-Husks would be left by the time we finish my plans versus how many Husks. I would be the only Husk and the traitor would be dead. So as long as you check/lynch me before the final 2 the crew is safe from a Husk me. We will be at 8 tomorrow, by my plan we either get a Husk or the traitor. We will be at 6 the next day, by my plan if we did not get the Husk we should know who it is. We will be at 4 the next day, lynch me. You are protected from me as a Husk. Everything I have been doing is death for a Husk.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Genghis wrote:
Genghis wrote:

Also if bubbles is a husk then 1 of 2 things is possible.

You are a husk and figured trikane as the traitor to clear him
or
You are the traitor and cleared trikane to hide his husk identity.

Either is possible.
He could be a Husk that cleared Trikane knowing he was human and not caring if he was the traitor. I can not see a Husk having figured Trikane for the traitor before yesterday but have not taken a close look at his moves myself.
Trikane

Post by Trikane »

You all are going to feel bad when you kill an INNOCENT MAN. (me). Ok maybe not, but you should.

One last time, I made a bad ploy, thats all. You all are doomed if you kill Tru1cy and I.