[WW] Lupus Prime

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

pr0ner wrote:Clearly, by Mr. Bubbles last post, he's a Husk.

Would someone else please vote for him so we can move on?
clearly from pr0ners last post he is a husk.. Kill him!
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Mr bubbles
Trikane

Post by Trikane »

You all can leave Orinico alone. He is one of the two comm officers, me being the other. I had hopes to stay hidden to actually see then end of the game but, oh well. And on that note...

MR.BUBBLES

Please withdraw your votes for Orinoco. An lets get the game going.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Umm, RW your logic has failed since Trikane has come out as the second comms officer. I cleared him, so newcastle is either a husk or traitor. Only Orinoco can clear this up now
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

tru1cy wrote:Only Orinoco can clear this up now
Very True. And he needs to do so right away since we can not spare the security officer to guard him as we need to keep gbasden alive to learn about Bubbles.

Orinoco, do not wait, remember you are allowed to talk all night long even if you are killed.

Will post a complete run down of where I think we are when I get the answer to my scan.

added: And tru1cy, my logic doesn't fail, it makes newcastle and Trikane interchangable. One is comm officer, one is Husk/traitor.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Nice:
so its as husk and traitors either
Orinico - newcastle
orinico - trikane - tru1cy
newcastle - mr bubbles - ?

Unless LM or padre was a traitor we are still missing a husk/traitor unless orinico - trikane-tru1cy are the trio.

Im curious who you are going to scan.

Orinico could have been the traitor. He may not have been certain who the husks were so he could not say who the other "comm" officer was. By comming out he does two things. If you scan him he will show as human if he is the traitor. It will also tell the two husks who the traitor is if they did not already know.

However, scaning the other who came out might be a better idea.

so:
if orinico is the traitor then whoever he picks is a husk.
If orinico is the husk he has to hope that the traitor would come forward or he has to name the other husk.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

The following people have not been cleared:

Genghis
Tru1cy
orinico
newcastle
trikane.

-
Mr. bubbles will be dead.
-
If you scan me it will leave Tru1cy,orinico,newcastle,trikane as unkowns.
If you scan orinico and he returns human. It still leaves everyone else as unkowns since he could be the traitor
If you scan trikane either two things will happen:
a) He will return human- clearing tru1cy
b) he will return husk - implicating tru1cy
If you scan tru1cy then the either of two things happen
a) he will return human - clearing trikane
b) return husk - implicating trikane
If you scan Newcastle: this depends on who orinico says is the other comm.
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Newcastle is the other comms officer. I wanted to get that out quickly.

I have no idea what Trikane is up to...

By the way: Newcastle and I know each others BBS call signs so we can prove each other that way if needed.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Well, crud I wasted my scan
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Remus West wrote:Well, obviously no one came forward with more information. Here is everything I think right now.

"Sure of and Alive"
Remus West - Crew
pr0ner - Crew
rdm - Security - plenty of time for a real security officer to have come forward and claim him wrong giving us a sure Husk and making himself completely safe.
Orinoco - Communications Officer - I do not believe LordMortis was anything other than crew so there would still be a live Comm Officer to contradict him even if Padre was one.
Here is my problem with your theory of LM. It was the very begining of the game when he got lynched. At that time all specials are trying to hide their identities. If he and padre were comms he would try and get everyone to believe he was a nobody at the start to avoid lynching and being killed by husks.
It also fits into what we know now.

Sci: gbasden
Sec: rdm
android: kelric
captain: caine

-
Husks: Grund
-
crewmen:
Noxiousdog
pr0ner - The only one dead that could have refuted this was padre, and padre was alive the day after and never refuted this I think he is safe.
Remus west
Genghis: I know im clear - Even if I can't prove it

Unknowns:
We know that
: Lordmortis can not be a husk - he was killed by husks
: Padre can not be a husk - he was killed by husks

So now we get into suppositions
the unknown spots are:
3 crewmen - 1 of which is a traitor
2 comm officers
2 husks

Unknowns:
So: possible husks:
Mr.bubbles
Newcastle
Tru1cy - Trikane
orinico - Newcastle

Possible Traitor husk combos
Tru1cy-Trikane-orinico
Mr.bubbles-newcastle-?

Possible comms:
Padre LM : orinico - newcastle? - Mrbubbles husk/traitors?
Orinico Trikane - Newcastle must be a husk and Mr bubbles must be a husk
Orinico Newcastle : Trikane - tru1cy must be husks
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Orinoco wrote:Newcastle is the other comms officer. I wanted to get that out quickly.

That being the case:

Scan Genghis (I did mention that earlier I thought)
Science Officer scans Bubbles.

Both clean = tru1cy and Trikane Husks.
Genghis Clean, Bubbles Husk = tru1cy and Trikane traitor and Husk, doesn't matter, we kill them both.
Bubbles Clean, Genghis Husk = tru1cy and Trikane traitor and Husk but we still kill them both after Genghis since they will down to one Husk and if we kill the traitor first we will still have enough players alive to win as our 1 miss quota is based off of the traitor's swing vote.
Both Husks = Woot game over but what the hell is Trikane doing? Traitor?

Anyway I look at it we are golden as long as I am not wrong about gbasden or Orinoco. So, that being the case I will share my thinking on them.

Orinoco is the quickest so I will explain him first. The only way both Comm officer could be dead is if LordMortis was one. I have been over why I believe him to be a crew several times. Thus someone would have been around to contradict Orinoco. I will grant him his claim, and thus newcastle is also cleared.

gbasden is a bit more difficult. A live science officer could have contradicted him but that has not happened so if he is lying then Padre had to be science officer. gbasden held his vote versus Grund from the begining of the second day. Could be Husk covering his rear or could be science officer acting on information gained from his work. Padre began day three, and spent a bit of time day 3, voting for pr0ner. A science officer would have known Grund was Husk becuase he would have scanned noxiousdog or Caine and known they were true. Thus I do not believe Padre to have been the science officer. I will grant gbasden his claim.

I have already talked about why I believe rdm must be true as a real security officer could easily have called a Husk out on that particular lie.

So we have:

Kelric - android
NoxiousDog - crew
Grundbegriff - Husk
Orinoco - comm officer
Gbasden - science officer
Mr Bubbles - ?
rdm - security officer
Remus West - crew
pr0ner - crew
tru1cy - ?
genghis - ?
lCaine - captain
Newcastle - comm officer
Padre - crew
LordMortis -crew
Trikane - ?

We have four ? two of which we will soon fill in. The other two we can lynch in the next two days. Padre was marked as crew since that is the only role left to him and this weirdness with Trikane indicates that either he or tru1cy is the traitor.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Orinoco wrote:Newcastle is the other comms officer. I wanted to get that out quickly.

By the way: Newcastle and I know each others BBS call signs so we can prove each other that way if needed.
Here's the rub. Husk are given logins as well and could have traded them as well. Grund would have worked something like that out, so it's not beyond reason that Orinoco and Newcastle could be the last two remaining Husk.

That also means that LM and Padre could have been comms duo. Like ghengis mentions every special was trying to hide thier ID. We have to assume ALOT.

All I know is that I'm not a husk. Haven't been a bad guy yet. I guess I'm being targeted cause I choose not to follow the bandwagon and think for myself.

Anyway, off more innocent crew if we want to lose
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

tru1cy wrote:Well, crud I wasted my scan
Well lets see if you and orinico are telling the truth:
that leaves us with:

Only Mr. Bubbles, could be a husk... here is my reasoning

Nonhusks:
LordMortis and padre - both killed by husks
Caine-gbasden-kelric-rdm-newcastle orinico - all have special status
Pr0ner-Remus-ND- all claimed RA status
That leaves:
Genghis,tru1cy, trikane,Mr.bubbles, as possible.

If you are telling the truth then trikane has to be human
that leaves genghis and Mr.bubbles as husks.
I know im not a husk and Remus can scan me to verify.

That leaves only Mr Bubbles as a possible husk.
I.e. this isn't possible since at least 2 husks live.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

tru1cy wrote:Anyway, off more innocent crew if we want to lose
I stand by my assertation that LordMortis was NOT a comm officer but mere crew. Specials would have been hiding what they were, crew would have been trying to make themselves conspicuous. Particularly LM and myself as we both believe it better for the commons to get themselves offed rather than risk a special. Look at the werewolf game where he volunteered to be the first lynch victim. That being the case I think I outlined how we are doing just fine and even if you are crew that scaned the traitor we can survive if we lynch you. If you'd like we can save you for last.
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Tru1cy could be right and Trikane human, but a traitor, correct?

I didn't want to waste a scan, but it may be easiest to scan one of myself or newcastle. We back each other up as comms officers. I understand that the husks can share id's as well.

I don't understand Trikane's tactic however. He had to know that I wouldn't back him up so why do it? Either he thought I was the traitor/husk and would back him up or he's trying to cast suspicion on myself and newcastle - which he's suceeded with.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

If orinico and newcastle are lying ( and they both would have to be) and tru1cy is telling the truth, then trikane would HAVE to be the traitor.

That would mean Mr. Bubbles is clean and both Orinico and Newcastle would have to be husks.

So husks are either: Tru1cy/Trikane: or Orinico Newcastle
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Remus West wrote:
tru1cy wrote:Anyway, off more innocent crew if we want to lose
I stand by my assertation that LordMortis was NOT a comm officer but mere crew. Specials would have been hiding what they were, crew would have been trying to make themselves conspicuous. Particularly LM and myself as we both believe it better for the commons to get themselves offed rather than risk a special. Look at the werewolf game where he volunteered to be the first lynch victim. That being the case I think I outlined how we are doing just fine and even if you are crew that scaned the traitor we can survive if we lynch you. If you'd like we can save you for last.

RW you just gave Orinoco and Newcastle the benefit of the doubt without any confirmation, so the course has been set.
'
No matter what Trikane or I say will change the course of the game. Be just my luck if you are offed to make me look guilty... :roll:
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Genghis wrote:If orinico and newcastle are lying ( and they both would have to be) and tru1cy is telling the truth, then trikane would HAVE to be the traitor.

That would mean Mr. Bubbles is clean and both Orinico and Newcastle would have to be husks.

(That doesn't make sense - how can Trikane be both a traitor and a husk?) Edit2: oops I do understand what you mean.

Why can't you be the second husk? Why can't Padre have been a husk, so there's only one left?

Edit: I'm more suspicious of Genghis then I am of Tru1cy...
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Orinoco wrote:
Genghis wrote:If orinico and newcastle are lying ( and they both would have to be) and tru1cy is telling the truth, then trikane would HAVE to be the traitor.

(That doesn't make sense - how can Trikane be both a traitor and a husk?) Edit2: oops I do understand what you mean.

Why can't you be the second husk? Why can't Padre have been a husk, so there's only one left?

Padre could not have been the husk because he was killed by husks.

I could be one, but only if (Mr. bubbles is a husk and tru1cy is telling the truth, or if tru1cy/trikane is husk/traitor)
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Remus West wrote:Both clean = tru1cy and Trikane Husks.
Genghis Clean, Bubbles Husk = tru1cy and Trikane traitor and Husk, doesn't matter, we kill them both.
Bubbles Clean, Genghis Husk = tru1cy and Trikane traitor and Husk but we still kill them both after Genghis since they will down to one Husk and if we kill the traitor first we will still have enough players alive to win as our 1 miss quota is based off of the traitor's swing vote.
Both Husks = Woot game over but what the hell is Trikane doing? Traitor?

Anyway I look at it we are golden as long as I am not wrong about gbasden or Orinoco. So, that being the case I will share my thinking on them.

Orinoco is the quickest so I will explain him first. The only way both Comm officer could be dead is if LordMortis was one. I have been over why I believe him to be a crew several times. Thus someone would have been around to contradict Orinoco. I will grant him his claim, and thus newcastle is also cleared.
I think you need to rethink your trust of orinico. Im not saying he is guilty, but I don't think you can clear him that easy.

I am not sure scanning me would give us the game (im not saying don't do it, I feel fine being cleared) but it would not tell us whether the husks are trikane/tru1cy or orinico/newcastle.

If you scan orinico and hes clean then the husks are limited to me trikane and tru1cy.
If you scan me the husks are limited to trikane/tru1cy orinico/newcastle

You get to eliminate 1 more person by scanning orinico. It would also keep me as a suspect. The other thing to remember is if I am a crewman as I claim, I am the only one that has not recieved RA yet. Since all the other crewmen alive have already been granted access its likely that I would be the one granted access tomorrow. The husks may kill me tonight to keep me from verifying my claim tomorrow.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Genghis wrote:
Orinoco wrote:

I could be one, but only if (Mr. bubbles is a husk and tru1cy is telling the truth, or if tru1cy/trikane is husk/traitor)

Maybe I don't see the logic, but why does this gives Orinoco and Newcastle automatic pass?
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

tru1cy wrote:
Genghis wrote:
Orinoco wrote:

Maybe I don't see the logic, but why does this gives Orinoco and Newcastle automatic pass?
If Mr bubbles is a husk, then orinico and newcastle are clean.

Trikane has to be either the traitor or a husk.

You claimed trikane was human, so if Mr bubbles is husk that leaves 1 husk and 1 traitor alive. If both orinico and newcastle were that traitor and husk, then what is trikane doing claiming to be a comm. That makes no sense.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Actually RW, a scan of Orinoco would be a waste to the detriment of the crew. Orinoco and I are both crew we will send a message via the BBS tonight utilizing each others call signs.

My list of suspects:
Genghis
Trikane
Truicy

Trikane obviously since he is attempting to counter my claim of being the second Comm officer (which is one of few things in this game i know to be true). Will post more later.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

You're making a big mistake.. Remus is a husk. And he's all playing you like a deck of cards.... Oh whoa is man who trusts in that evil creature. I wouldn't be suprised if he's sucking your brains away each night. Trust not what he says.. for his forked tongue is gonna get you! Btw Orinoco is a big fat liar as well.... In fact almost everyone here is lying. Except for Genghis.. He's a good guy.. Trust him. Oh and pr0ner is dirty too... He needs to be killed.

Thanks all.. thanks!
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Trikane wrote:You all can leave Orinico alone. He is one of the two comm officers, me being the other. I had hopes to stay hidden to actually see then end of the game but, oh well. And on that note...

MR.BUBBLES

Please withdraw your votes for Orinoco. An lets get the game going.
Spoken like a true husk.. have we actually scanned him? I mean what do we have for proof..
Bertrand Russell
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Newcastle wrote:Actually RW, a scan of Orinoco would be a waste to the detriment of the crew. Orinoco and I are both crew we will send a message via the BBS tonight utilizing each others call signs.

My list of suspects:
Genghis
Trikane
Truicy

Trikane obviously since he is attempting to counter my claim of being the second Comm officer (which is one of few things in this game i know to be true). Will post more later.
Using each others call signs is pointless, The 2 living husks could do the same.
As to your list of suspects its entirely possible as I have mentioned above.

The husks are either:
Genghis Mr Bubbles - with trikane being traitor
Orinico Newcastle - with trikane being traitor
Mr Bubbles Tru1cy Trikane

Those are the only possibles right now.
Trikane

Post by Trikane »

I am not a Husk. I simply wanted Orinoco to spill it about the other comm officer so we could proceed to isolate the remaining husks. I figured with Tru1cy backing me as clear and the daily lab access the truth could be determined in short order.

Bad play on my part? Maybe. We will see. But I am not a husk.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Genghis wrote:
Newcastle wrote:Actually RW, a scan of Orinoco would be a waste to the detriment of the crew. Orinoco and I are both crew we will send a message via the BBS tonight utilizing each others call signs.

My list of suspects:
Genghis
Trikane
Truicy

Using each others call signs is pointless, The 2 living husks could do the same.

The husks are either:

They are not actually.. YOu're going based on assumptions.. Has anyone actually cleared Remus yet? Thats only a start, but I suggest you throw all assumptions that aren't cleared out the window.
Bertrand Russell
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Trikane wrote:I am not a Husk. I simply wanted Orinoco to spill it about the other comm officer so we could proceed to isolate the remaining husks. I figured with Tru1cy backing me as clear and the daily lab access the truth could be determined in short order.

Bad play on my part? Maybe. We will see. But I am not a husk.
Your are either a husk or the traitor, only time will tell.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Genghis wrote:

My list of suspects:
Genghis
Trikane
Truicy

The husks are either:

They are not actually.. YOu're going based on assumptions.. Has anyone actually cleared Remus yet? Thats only a start, but I suggest you throw all assumptions that aren't cleared out the window.
Well no one else has come forward claiming the had random access or lab access. That is the only thing that has cleared him. If someone had access and has kept silent then they screwed us.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Genghis wrote:The husks are either:
Mr Bubbles Tru1cy Trikane.
The problem I have with the Orinoco, Newcastle, Trikane theory is this. Why would a traitor counter the claim of a Husk as being Comm officer when both had already come out? If newcastle had not come out he may have been trying to keep a second Husk from coming forward, but with both of them out there is not need. There is no reason.

Also you did not mention:

Genghis and Trikane as Husks with tru1cy the traitor which is also a possibility.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Genghis wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
Genghis wrote:

My list of suspects:
Genghis
Trikane
Truicy

The husks are either:

Well no one else has come forward claiming the had random access or lab access. That is the only thing that has cleared him. If someone had access and has kept silent then they screwed us.
When Im dead.. I'll laugh at you.. and then I'll look at Remus and cry.. He is playing a mean husk. In fact Tru1cy, and Remus are husks. Pr0ner is the traitor. Actually I think you're all guilty.
Bertrand Russell
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Remus West wrote:
The problem I have with the Orinoco, Newcastle, Trikane theory is this. Why would a traitor counter the claim of a Husk as being Comm officer when both had already come out? If newcastle had not come out he may have been trying to keep a second Husk from coming forward, but with both of them out there is not need. There is no reason.

Genghis and Trikane as Husks with tru1cy the traitor which is also a possibility.
I considered that one, but it is risky. Tru1cy would have had to figure out that Trikane was a husk back on day3.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Genghis wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:Has anyone actually cleared Remus yet? Thats only a start, but I suggest you throw all assumptions that aren't cleared out the window.
You could also go back to the very first day when I made it clear I had knowledge only crew would have had at that time, the existence of login IDs and what they were and that they were already given.edited to fix a screwed up quote.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Remus West wrote:
Genghis wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:Has anyone actually cleared Remus yet? Thats only a start, but I suggest you throw all assumptions that aren't cleared out the window1
You could also go back to the very first day when I made it clear I had knowledge only crew would have had at that time, the existence of login IDs and what they were and that they were already given.
Just a note but it was Mr Bubbles who posted that
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Genghis wrote:
Remus West wrote:

I considered that one, but it is risky. Tru1cy would have had to figure out that Trikane was a husk back on day3.
Not at all. Traitor tru1cy gets access and scans Trikane. He is told that Trikane is a Husk. As the traitor he tells us that he scanned Trikane and that Trikane is clean figuring that since no one else has claimed that scan he would be accepted at face value. He likely would have been had he come forward right when he was granted access.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Remus West wrote:
Genghis wrote:
Remus West wrote:

Not at all. Traitor tru1cy gets access and scans Trikane. He is told that Trikane is a Husk. As the traitor he tells us that he scanned Trikane and that Trikane is clean figuring that since no one else has claimed that scan he would be accepted at face value. He likely would have been had he come forward right when he was granted access.
I didn't think the traitor got a scan?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Genghis wrote:I didn't think the traitor got a scan?
I thought he was considered crew along with the rest of us. I have been keeping an eye on pr0ner to see if he behaves traitorish. He has not imho. Particularly in light of this oddness with Trikane.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Genghis wrote:
Remus West wrote:
Genghis wrote:
Remus West wrote:

I didn't think the traitor got a scan?

They don't. Only crewman which I am.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Chaosraven wrote:Each other member of the crew not mentioned above will have 2 abilities.
First, each Day one of the remaining crew will randomly be assigned Computer Access or Lab Access, one person per Day.

Of the remaining crew, one will be a TRAITOR that has decided the profit involved in returning with the Husks intact is of more interest than the lives of his crewmates. He will win with the Husks if they can overpower the remaining crew.
This seems to say the traitor is one of the crew and thus has possible access. The second mentioned ability was the BBS system which got expanded.