2024 Fundraising - $1102 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Any interest in a Pay It Forward Freebie Book Thread?

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

lokiju

Any interest in a Pay It Forward Freebie Book Thread?

Post by lokiju »

Sometimes it'd be nice to swap books as well as games. I could guess that many of us read on occasion (yes, even PE teachers like myself, lol), and sharing would be fun.

Many people are collectors, but I am more Spartan in that I use and sell/trade most anything.

EDIT: My local library, being at Yale, has great selections, but I'd rather help those who might not be able to afford books. Trading is more fun than borrowing IMHO.
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
lokiju

Post by lokiju »

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Echo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Lol, guess that's a NO! :?
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

I'm too much of a pack rat. I re-read books all the time. I've read some of my books more than half a dozen times and I've really only been a serious reader for seven or eight years. :)
Eduardo X

Post by Eduardo X »

The PIFF Book thread at Gone Gold seemed pretty slow. I liked it: I got a free book, but what becomes apparent is that the books somebody is willing to give away for free are usually the books that only they would be interested(i.e. my books on Chile).
ohh and here is your rolly eyes you lost em. :roll:
-AttAdude