Where's Geraldo?

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Jeff V

Where's Geraldo?

Post by Jeff V »

The Discovery Channel is opening some golden mummy tomb in Egypt tonight. No sign of Geraldo - I wonder if they will find anything this time?
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

Maybe it's Waldo?
disarm

Post by disarm »

i think Geraldo has been permanently banned from participation in the opening of any more vaults, tombs, or other secret stashes after his little 'Al Capone Incident' :D
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

disarm wrote:i think Geraldo has been permanently banned from participation in the opening of any more vaults, tombs, or other secret stashes after his little 'Al Capone Incident' :D
I think he did a tomb in Egypt after the Capone fiasco.

The show tonight was ok but nothing spectacular. Apparently, this is a show going on all week covering some new excavations in central and western Egypt. It seemed to me like they stumbled upon a rather common cemetary.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Geraldo must confined in Guantanamo. After all, only Saddam Hussein and Geraldo were asked to leave Iraq by the US military.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Two Sheds

Post by Two Sheds »

My friends and I are convinced Fox News is bent on getting Geraldo killed. They send him to war zones, hurricanes, anywhere there's a possibility he might die. Honestly, I can't say I disapprove of this policy . . .
Lee

Post by Lee »

Speaking of Egypt, did anyone watch Discovery's Rameses special last night? What could have been an interesting 30 minute show was dragged out for 2 hours of melodrama. How many times can they show bad re-enactments??
For motivation and so Jeff V can make me look bad:
2010 Totals: Biking: 65 miles Running: 393 miles
2009 Finals: Biking: 93 miles Running: 158 miles (I know it sucked, but I had a hernia most of the year)
Odin

Post by Odin »

Lee wrote:Speaking of Egypt, did anyone watch Discovery's Rameses special last night? What could have been an interesting 30 minute show was dragged out for 2 hours of melodrama. How many times can they show bad re-enactments??
I didn't think it was bad, really, but I did think it was around twice as long as it needed to be. Nothing spectacular.

Sith
Two Sheds

Post by Two Sheds »

I had it on in the background while I was studying for a final. It didn't seem that bad, although I did only watch about the first half of it.
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

I heard Geraldo is in the Meals pants along with some weasels....
CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!