A note to Satan, from a loyal Democrat :).

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

IHateMorrowind

A note to Satan, from a loyal Democrat :).

Post by IHateMorrowind »

As your Infernal Majesty may know, we have an election here tomorrow. There are some of us here who believe our country is at a crossroads. While our democratic system will produce a fair and equitable result (we hope). there is nothing like making sure the fix is in.

I'd like to exchange the souls of my three children, all under the age of 10, in exchange for a John Kerry victory tomorrow. With their personalities, I'm sure they'll fit in quite nicely down under once their normal lifespan is concluded. I think this is a nice bargain--cmon, how many times do you get the souls of kids? All I ask is that John Kerry win tomorrow. I think it's a reasonable deal.

P.S. If it wouldn't be too much to ask, you could throw in, say, a couple of hundred bucks--there are a lot of great games coming out this holiday season.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

If you have a wife you can throw in, I'll bet you can get an Alienware, too.
Kratz

Post by Kratz »

You think George Bush is going to grant you a Kerry victory? Crazy.
Beergut

Post by Beergut »

Kratz wrote:You think George Bush is going to grant you a Kerry victory? Crazy.
witty
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Beergut wrote:
Kratz wrote:You think George Bush is going to grant you a Kerry victory? Crazy.
witty
Hey, so far it's the funniest post in the thread. Don't argue with success. ;)

- Ash
CeeKay

Re: A note to Satan, from a loyal Democrat :).

Post by CeeKay »

IHateMorrowind wrote:As your Infernal Majesty may know, we have an election here tomorrow. There are some of us here who believe our country is at a crossroads. While our democratic system will produce a fair and equitable result (we hope). there is nothing like making sure the fix is in.

I'd like to exchange the souls of my three children, all under the age of 10, in exchange for a John Kerry victory tomorrow. With their personalities, I'm sure they'll fit in quite nicely down under once their normal lifespan is concluded. I think this is a nice bargain--cmon, how many times do you get the souls of kids? All I ask is that John Kerry win tomorrow. I think it's a reasonable deal.

P.S. If it wouldn't be too much to ask, you could throw in, say, a couple of hundred bucks--there are a lot of great games coming out this holiday season.
I'm sorry, as tempting as that offer may be I cannot accept as you hate Morrowind, the best RPG evar. However, you can look forward to a outbreak of hemorhoids and a nasty boil on your penis. And look for multiple copies of Universal Combat and Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Not under your tree this year next to a couple hundred Canadian pennies.

Sincerely,

Lucifer, aka $atan tha Gr3at3$t
Your Infernal Dark Majesty & Head of the Barney Fan Club
CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!
Bob

Post by Bob »

You can't give away other people's souls. Only your own. Haven't you ever seen the Simpsons?
Hrdina

Re: A note to Satan, from a loyal Democrat :).

Post by Hrdina »

IHateMorrowind wrote:I'd like to exchange the souls of my three children, all under the age of 10, in exchange for a John Kerry victory tomorrow. With their personalities, I'm sure they'll fit in quite nicely down under once their normal lifespan is concluded. I think this is a nice bargain--cmon, how many times do you get the souls of kids? All I ask is that John Kerry win tomorrow. I think it's a reasonable deal.
I have 3 kids too, but I think that one is already under contract to the dark lord.