Simple, 1 Question Test

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Eco-Logic

Simple, 1 Question Test

Post by Eco-Logic »

This test only has one question but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer you will discover where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Please scroll down slowly and consider each line.

You are in Florida . . .in Miami to be exact . . . There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper and you're caught in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making
photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is showing all of it's destructive fury.

You see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life, not to be taken away with the debris. You move closer, somehow the woman looks familiar. Suddenly you know who it is . . . it's Hillary Clinton! At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under...forever!! You have two options: you can save the life
of Hillary Clinton,...or you can shoot a Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful women.

Here's the question and please give an honest answer:

Would you select color film or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

:lol:
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

Hillary-hating is so 1993. :roll:

EDIT - and I would chose color, to make sure I got the rosy red of her cheeks as she went down under the waves one last time. :wink:
Eco-Logic

Post by Eco-Logic »

Exodor wrote:Hillary-hating is so 1993. :roll:

EDIT - and I would chose color, to make sure I got the rosy red of her cheeks as she went down under the waves one last time. :wink:
LOL :oops:
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

I'd save her of course. Then I can add her to my growing collection of female politicos leaving only Geraldine Ferraro to complete the set!
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Rip

Post by Rip »

Wow, this is a tough one. Could I ask a question?

What time of day is it?
“A simple democracy is the devil’s own government.”
— Benjamin Rush
--
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

Black and white will give you more clarity and a crisper picture. I'd definitely go with B&W.
Reemul

Post by Reemul »

Being British i can save her and ask WHO is Hillary Clinton. :roll:
gellar

Post by gellar »

Color. I can always photoshop it to B&W.

gellar
OMGHI2U
"I guess we're all retarded except you Gellar." - Kobra
"I'm already doomed to the seventh level of hell. If you think I wouldn't kill a person of my choosing for $50 mil, you obviously have no clue just how expensive my taste in shoes really is." - setaside
#gonegold brutesquad