Kingdom Come: Deliverance II

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Moliere

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II

Post by Moliere »

Official Game Reveal

52 hours playing the first one tells me I will be putting some time in here too.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
jztemple2

Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance II

Post by jztemple2 »

I put in a number of hours on the first one as well then ran into a boss fight I just couldn't win :(. Hopefully they stay away from those but otherwise I'm excited about this.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

I did all right once I got some levels. And realized that I sucked at the sword-play and was never going to pull off any of the combos. Instead, I'd just put up my guard, block until they were winded, and then mow them down. That was pretty satisfying in it's own way.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

I loved how satisfying the first game was, and I was impressed with how open-ended it was, which could sometimes lead to bugs. It was difficult to get into at first, but once I got into the swing of things (hah), it was definitely an engrossing and immersive experience. One thing I never got used to though was the lockpicking, even on the easy lockpicking mode, as it was much harder than it needed to be.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
Scraper

Post by Scraper »

I really liked the first game as well. Hopefully this one is more of the same but with more polish.
FTE
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Scraper wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:24 pm I really liked the first game as well. Hopefully this one is more of the same but with more polish.
I don't know about the polish, the devs are from the czech republic :wink:
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold