THANK YOU! 2024 Fundraising Completed - $2095 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

BSG X -Eden -Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Grundbegriff

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Grundbegriff »

Vorret wrote:
stessier wrote:I still prefer Grund first.

Grund 

Weird vote....
at least with all our eggs in one package we reduce the risk on a blow up
stessier seems very confident that I'm not capable of exploding on his vote (and/or that he's incapable of meeting the precondition).
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Unagi 

"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Unagi 

I think since Unagi was forced out he is the least likely to be Doral. But without a Helo, we are going to have to risk Doral with each vote anyway.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

And that is a lynch. I had to double check.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I hope he's fucking Doral and he forgot to put a N-1 bomb watch.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Voting Closed
Players ----------- Voted For:
1 Remus West..
2 Vorret…………. unagi
3 BB2112………..
4 Unagi…………..
5 Grundbegriff. unagi
6 Moliere………. unagi
7 Triggercut…… Unagi
8 RMC……………. Grundbegriff
9 stessier………. Unagi
10 LordMortis…. unagi
Targets ----------- Voters
( Grundbegriff. 1 )--- RMC
( Unagi………….. 6 )--- Triggercut )--- vorret )--- LordMortis )--- Grundbegriff )--- stessier )--- Moliere
( )---
( )---
( )---

Deaths
Scoop…………. Stoned (N-0)
No death (D-1)
No death (N-1)
Newcastle…… couldn't take it anymore (D-2)
Chaosraven… blown (N-2)
tru1cy…………. poked (N-2)
Holman……….. Oops(D-3)
El Guapo…….. No head(N-3)

Majority = 6
Deadline is: August 3rd
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

Who do you all want me to scan, since I am most likely dead and it will not matter.

I might not scan that person, since it puts a big old bullseye on them, but let me know what you all think. :)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

This day turned very interesting real quick. You had three team members now claiming to be a Cylon but all trying to help the humans. This smells of daggit shit.
As Felix would say, the only good Cylon is a dead Cylon. First up is Unagi.

BB2112 leads Unagi away from the crowd. BB2112 places the firearm against Unagi’s chest. “Any last words you skin job.” Unagi just looks straight ahead and says nothing. BB2112 pulls the trigger. Unagi collapses. BB2112 places the detector next to Unagi’s head and waits. A few minutes later the signal is heard. Unagi was indeed a Cylon. There was never any doubt about that, but the question remained, what was his true motivation.

Ellen-Will you sleep around?
Starbuck-Will you protect?
Athena-who will you scan?
Cylons-Who is your kill target?
Daniel-Will you detonate the bomb?
Leoben- Who will you scan?
Daniel-Will you plant the bomb?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Honestly if you or grund are still alive tomorrow I'm lyching both of you at the same time.

Cnn we do that?
We should be able to do that, they used to do it back in the days.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

This should be a quick night since we have no specials left.
Isgrimnur wrote:
RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:This should be a quick night since we have no specials left.
Hey I am not dead yet and I am Athena. :)

Grund will not be killed tonight. I might not be either, but I can guarantee that since Grund is a Cylon he will not be killed.

I guess if I was a Cylon I would say that as well. But I'm not on team wolf. :)
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

In fact it's obvious none of you two are going to die since it creates confusion, even if one of you is telling the truth there's still one Cylon hiding somewhere in the pack.

It's not impossible but it's going to be very hard to pull off.
Isgrimnur wrote:
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Vorret wrote:Honestly if you or grund are still alive tomorrow I'm lyching both of you at the same time.

Cnn we do that?
We should be able to do that, they used to do it back in the days.

gRundMC? 

RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:In fact it's obvious none of you two are going to die since it creates confusion, even if one of you is telling the truth there's still one Cylon hiding somewhere in the pack.

It's not impossible but it's going to be very hard to pull off.
heh, if I live the Cylons will have a scanner out there, that might find the next Cylon, so I doubt they will let me live for long.

Might give me one more night, but that is a gamble.

Who to scan....Hmmmm...
stessier

Post by stessier »

Vorret wrote:

Grund 

Weird vote....
Why does it matter? We have no Helo shot - blow up now, blow up later - same same.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
RMC

Post by RMC »

I put my scan order in, so no need to give me information.

I have a feeling...They are usually wrong, or the wolves kill them, but maybe I will be lucky again...
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:
 Grund 

Weird vote....
Why does it matter? We have no Helo shot - blow up now, blow up later - same same.
Not quite. As we learned in a game long ago and far away, if the splodie Evil is the final evil, then he cannot use his power.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

RMC wrote:I put my scan order in, so no need to give me information.

I have a feeling...They are usually wrong, or the wolves kill them, but maybe I will be lucky again...
What a showboat.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Grundbegriff wrote:
stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:
 Grund 

Weird vote....
Not quite. As we learned in a game long ago and far away, if the splodie Evil is the final evil, then he cannot use his power.
True - or at least it doesn't matter if he uses it. But I was told you won't explode, so there was no risk.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

RMC wrote:Who do you all want me to scan, since I am most likely dead and it will not matter.

I might not scan that person, since it puts a big old bullseye on them, but let me know what you all think. :)
Well, golly, so far I feel unfinished without a scan from you. The other two felt me worth looking into. Why do you hate me so? :(
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
RMC

Post by RMC »

Remus West wrote:
RMC wrote:Who do you all want me to scan, since I am most likely dead and it will not matter.

Well, golly, so far I feel unfinished without a scan from you. The other two felt me worth looking into. Why do you hate me so? :(
Nah, if you were a wolf, you would have killed BB or me by now I am sure. :)

Chaos did get offed, so maybe...but nah... :)
stessier

Post by stessier »

Grund has to be the choice tomorrow. Does anyone disagree?
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

He didn't blow up so yeah
Isgrimnur wrote:
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

stessier wrote:Grund has to be the choice tomorrow. Does anyone disagree?
Given that it makes zero sense for RMC to have come forward at all on the previous day, I agree with this.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

stessier wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:
stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:
 Grund 

Weird vote....
True - or at least it doesn't matter if he uses it. But I was told you won't explode, so there was no risk.
Did I spoil any of your plans by reminding everyone of the splodie exception?

And yes-- it does make a difference: if it comes down to Evil-Good-Good and the evvil is splodie, then he cannot detonate without losing. If he detonated earlier, then that's one more point for evil and they probably win before it reaches E-G-G.

You know all this... or at least you do when you're not trying to mislead.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Now that all ya'll said it first, I agree. I was going to post the same thing... even before unagi was lynched but I didn't want to end up missing from the table in the morning. This is why I like to die early. Later in the game there is actually pressure to stay alive. Sooner is better than later doesn't work the margin for error is somewhere between 0 and 1 unless Starbuck is alive.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

My previous post should have quoted Stess.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

triggercut wrote:
stessier wrote:Grund has to be the choice tomorrow. Does anyone disagree?
Given that it makes zero sense for RMC to have come forward at all on the previous day, I agree with this.
Sometimes players do stuff that doesn't make sense, and hatch plans they haven't fully thought through. I don't know what bee was in RMC's chromium bonnet, but I know I'm Athena.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

LordMortis wrote:Now that all ya'll said it first, I agree. I was going to post the same thing... even before unagi was lynched but I didn't want to end up missing from the table in the morning. This is why I like to die early. Later in the game there is actually pressure to stay alive. Sooner is better than later doesn't work the margin for error is somewhere between 0 and 1 unless Starbuck is alive.
That would be badass if they somehow fail at killing anyone tonight
Isgrimnur wrote:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

triggercut and stessier, you both have made comments as though you believe RMC yet both mention Grund exploding as possible. The two things can not both be true. We lynch Grund tomorrow because if he does explode we then lynch RMC instead. Grund won't explode because RMC would not expose his lie that easily or he is not lying. Either way Grund is a safe lynch.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
RMC

Post by RMC »

Remus West wrote:triggercut and stessier, you both have made comments as though you believe RMC yet both mention Grund exploding as possible. The two things can not both be true. We lynch Grund tomorrow because if he does explode we then lynch RMC instead. Grund won't explode because RMC would not expose his lie that easily or he is not lying. Either way Grund is a safe lynch.
Yup. Remus is right!
RMC

Post by RMC »

Oh and save me Starbuck. Please...
stessier

Post by stessier »

Remus West wrote:triggercut and stessier, you both have made comments as though you believe RMC yet both mention Grund exploding as possible. The two things can not both be true. We lynch Grund tomorrow because if he does explode we then lynch RMC instead. Grund won't explode because RMC would not expose his lie that easily or he is not lying. Either way Grund is a safe lynch.
We shall see. Either way, Grund is the correct lynch.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

RMC wrote:Oh and save me Starbuck. Please...
I disagree with that statement
Isgrimnur wrote:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

The survivors start exiting the ruins a little earlier today. There was not much sleep last night as everyone tried to process all the information that had been gathered yesterday. Do you believe RMC? Do you believe Grundbegriff? What about Unagi, or are they all full of shit?

By 0600 everyone was standing around trying to decide what to do. Food was the last thing on their mind. When Grundbegriff and RMC walked out everyone was shocked. They survived the night. So everyone was accounted for except Remus West.

Stessier goes in to check on Remus, afraid of what he will find. He walks back out a few minutes later, white faced, “Remus is dead. Eviscerated, a frakking mess.”

Players ----------- Voted For:
1 Vorret………….
2 BB2112………..
3 Grundbegriff.
4 Moliere……….
5 Triggercut……
6 RMC…………….
7 stessier……….
8 LordMortis….
Targets ----------- Voters
( )---
( )---
( )---
( )---
( )---

Deaths
Scoop…………. Stoned (N-0)
No death (D-1)
No death (N-1)
Newcastle…… couldn't take it anymore (D-2)
Chaosraven… blown (N-2)
tru1cy…………. poked (N-2)
Holman……….. Oops(D-3)
El Guapo…….. No head(N-3)
Unagi………….. deactivated (D-4)
Remus West.. split(N-4)

Majority = 5
Deadline is: August 5th

Black Lives Matter
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Fraktastic. There goes one of my scans.

That's ok, though. I have another: stessier is, ironically, Leoben.

stessier 

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Lassr wrote:
1 Vorret………….
2 BB2112………..
3 Grundbegriff.
4 Moliere……….
5 Triggercut……
6 RMC…………….
7 stessier……….
8 LordMortis….
Guys, we have to be careful today. There are 3 Cylons out of 8 of us left. If we lynch the real Athena today we lose. So let's take our time and talk this out.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Grundbegriff wrote:Fraktastic. There goes one of my scans.

stessier 

Interesting. So one of your scans dies last night and you identified a Cylon. And it was Loeben, the Cylon that RMC accuses you of being.

RMC, who was your scan last night?
RMC

Post by RMC »

bb2112 wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:Fraktastic. There goes one of my scans.

stessier 

Interesting. So one of your scans dies last night and you identified a Cylon. And it was Loeben, the Cylon that RMC accuses you of being.

RMC, who was your scan last night?
Remus west. Sigh. I am Athena. But it looks bad, I know.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Decent chance Unagi was Ellen.