Lars Werewolf game 2 [Game is ended]

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Leigh

Post by Leigh »

:oops: Actually, I started reading at the top of page 12. I mistakenly thought Chris' quote of Rowdy was something that Chris received in PM and was broadcasting to the village. I didn't realize that Rowdy, himself had made the statement. :oops: I am going to go back and put a little :oops: face over the words in my last post, but I am quoting myself here for posterity:
leigh wrote:Welcome back, Rowdy! Would you please verify that the statements spoken in your name are, in fact, statements that you agree with?
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. "
Mae West
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Ok, my head is spinning here...
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Lars

Post by Lars »

Ok, I'm at work, so I have to make this quick. triggercut has enough votes to be lynched, so he's lynched as of right now. It's now officially night again. Everyone with the appropriate roles can now send me their questions and such. I'll answer you by PM when I get back home later tonight.

As far as tru1cy's question goes:
Spoiler:
I used a random sequence number generator to assign the different roles in this game. The numbers came up as they came up.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

I still don't understand. Why edit your post if you're going to just re-quote it? :?

P.S. You have UsulofDoom's name spelled wrong in your epitaph. :wink:
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

I still think it's you, Ralph-Weregum.
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Lars

Post by Lars »

10 votes needed for lynching. (Chaosraven is the mayor until death)

Lynching votes
msteelers - triggercut
Ralph-Wiggum - triggercut
Remus West - triggercut
Gryndyl
Chaosraven - Harkonis
Sparhawk
Leigh - triggercut
Harkonis - triggercut
Silky - triggercut
pr0ner - triggercut
tru1cy - triggercut
Spiff - triggercut
triggercut - ChrisGrenard
storz - triggercut
Mr Bubbles - triggercut
yossar - triggercut
Rowdy
Arnir
ChrisGrenard - triggercut

Vote tally
triggercut - 13
ChrisGrenard - 1
Harkonis - 1
Lars

Post by Lars »

Day

triggercut, spewing conspiracy theories and accusations, is drug up to the gallows where LordMortis lost his life the previous day. His cursing carries on the night air, filling the homes of the small village with salty words that would make a sailor blush. His last words seem to resonate with all the witnesses as triggercut breaths his last.

"You'll all be dead soon! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!"

As triggercut's body is taken from the gallows, villagers look at each other with suspicion in their eyes. triggercut's words will not be forgotten soon.

It is now night. You all know what you need to do.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

triggercut's words will not be forgotten soon.
What did he say again?
I'm special!
yossar

Post by yossar »

ChrisGrenard wrote:
triggercut's words will not be forgotten soon.
What did he say again?
...Chris Grenard is having you all on.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

tonight's victim will tell alot...at least to me
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Leigh wrote::oops: Actually, I started reading at the top of page 12. I mistakenly thought Chris' quote of Rowdy was something that Chris received in PM and was broadcasting to the village. I didn't realize that Rowdy, himself had made the statement. :oops: I am going to go back and put a little :oops: face over the words in my last post, but I am quoting myself here for posterity:
leigh wrote:Welcome back, Rowdy! Would you please verify that the statements spoken in your name are, in fact, statements that you agree with?
I'm not back, exactly... I just have access here on my trip I didn't think I would have. My posting will likely be few and far between.

My triggercut suggestion was just my gut instinct, not any kind of divine revelation. Nor did I send or recieve any PMs on it. The fact that he was a wolf (assuming he was) was merely good fortune, or good detective work, nothing more.
Silky

Post by Silky »

tru1cy wrote:tonight's victim will tell alot...at least to me
Perhaps. All it will tell to me is that another villager has been killed. The wolves will probably not select someone they feel the hunter could be protecting .
Mr. Flibble says: Game Over boys!
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I still think the bedding euphamism is a clever ruse. I can tell you where I am not going. No bedding for me.. No sir.. I plan on staying alive.
Lars

Post by Lars »

As day once again comes to the inhabitants of Watch Hill, the villagers are hopeful that no murders happened the night before. No screaming was heard during the night, unlike the previous 2 nights of horror. Hope slowly spreads throughout the village, as everyone emerges from their huts, unscathed.

"Could it be true?" asks Leigh, the local bedmistress, "Could it be over?" It appeared so to all.

Until later in the day, when a foul odor seemed to be coming from Rowdy's hut. Upon investigation, Rowdy's ravaged body is found. It appears that the werewolves reach even extends beyond this village. Rowdy's return was much deadlier then he had hoped.

It is once again day. Let the discussion and voting begin! I'll be sending out the relevant PMs right now

setaside - Eaten
msteelers
Ralph-Wiggum
Remus West
Gryndyl
Chaosraven
LordMortis - Lynched
Sparhawk
Leigh
Harkonis
Silky
UsulofDoom - Eaten
pr0ner
tru1cy
Spiff
triggercut - Lynched
storz
Mr Bubbles
yossar
Rowdy - Eaten
Arnir
Chris Grenard

Votes needed for majority: 9
Sparhawk

Post by Sparhawk »

*stumbles out of his house in a panic wearing nothing but a towel and a showercap*

I'm out of warm water! I'm out of warm water!

*runs back into his house*
Ya srsly!
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Well damn.
Hodor.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Fabulous. There goes that theory.
"Where are you off to?"

tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Okay here is where things get interesting...
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

Grenard has said several times that he knows an additional wolf name. Since Triggercut outed himself after Grenard fingered him I'm eagerly awaiting hearing this second name...
yossar

Post by yossar »

My source (who I'm not 100% sure I trust, but I have no evidence to the contrary) says that triggercut was a wolf.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

At the risk of putting a huge bulleye on my back.. Leigh. The time has come.
Harkonis

Post by Harkonis »

I will also vote to Lynch: Leigh my apologies if I dont' get back to change it if she proves innocence. I'm out of town as of this morning and have very limited computer access. (if I could post from my 360 I'd be set)
I loved DP too! :P - ChesspieceFace
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

By the standard that Leigh is a wolf, I'd think ChrisGrenard fits the same profile, no?
"Where are you off to?"

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I have to believe that Leigh is not a wolf. If yossar truely is in contact with the wolfsbane person then Triggercut was assuredly a wolf (heck, he came out and said he was). It is awfully early in the game for the wolves to lynch one of their own, after all it was only the second lynching and Leigh started the process and did not flinch from it once. That said, while I am not ready to cast a vote, I think that Mr. Bubbles may have painted a target on himself with this.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

I had strongly suspected Leigh of being a wolf. However, we did recieve a vision and she is not so. It turns out she just makes herself look very goddamn suspicious in the pm's. This was the second name I was going to go with, but as it turns out not to be true after a check, I am going back to investigate more.

At this point, based solely on posts made in this thread, my current suspicions lie in the direction of Ralph.
I'm special!
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Remus West wrote:I have to believe that Leigh is not a wolf. If yossar truely is in contact with the wolfsbane person then Triggercut was assuredly a wolf (heck, he came out and said he was). It is awfully early in the game for the wolves to lynch one of their own, after all it was only the second lynching and Leigh started the process and did not flinch from it once. That said, while I am not ready to cast a vote, I think that Mr. Bubbles may have painted a target on himself with this.
I may have but if you look at her behavior previous to this village experience, it was much different then now. As for being a target.. Im confident I am not a wolf so honestly I feel much more free to exclaim my innocence and if I see someone coming after me with a campain then it just might out the wolves who are eating people. I hope putting myself out there will get those filthy wolves to make a mistake.

edit: Well damnit.. I guess I'll retract my vote for Leigh for now.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Perhaps we should give out our list of suspects?
"Where are you off to?"

ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Chaosraven wrote:Perhaps we should give out our list of suspects?
Ralph
Silky
Pr0ner

I strongly suspect that Triggercut's dying post contained the name of 1 wolf, but that is all. That way we cannot discount his list as being all innocents. It is how I would have played such a move.
I'm special!
yossar

Post by yossar »

ChrisGrenard wrote:I strongly suspect that Triggercut's dying post contained the name of 1 wolf, but that is all. That way we cannot discount his list as being all innocents. It is how I would have played such a move.
That was my impression as well.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

ChrisGrenard wrote:I had strongly suspected Leigh of being a wolf. However, we did recieve a vision and she is not so. It turns out she just makes herself look very goddamn suspicious in the pm's. This was the second name I was going to go with, but as it turns out not to be true after a check, I am going back to investigate more.

At this point, based solely on posts made in this thread, my current suspicions lie in the direction of Ralph.
Aside from the fact that I agree with you I have to say that your defense of Leigh, given Chaosraven's post, holds little weight with me. I do not think either of you are overdue for the noose but I don't think that you proclaiming her innocence gets us anywhere.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

ChrisGrenard wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:Perhaps we should give out our list of suspects?
Ralph
Silky
Pr0ner
My list would replace Ralph with tru1cy.
"Where are you off to?"

Leigh

Post by Leigh »

I am an Innocent Villager. Maybe a little more. I am getting the creepies.

(ooc)perhaps Triggercut wanted out of the game so he could conduct his game without distraction. If that is the case, maybe his fellow wolves are now acting as masons planning to eat us all. This must be said because I truly feel my life is more in jeopardy than before

In retaliation for repeatedly calling for my lynching, I vote we lynch:Mr Bubbles.

If another innocent villager who has not contacted me before would contact me now, then at least I'd have someone to keep me company while I cower in my hut. My store will be closed until this is all settled.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

you know Chaosraven I have to say that your avatar looks a bit like a guy in the middle of a transformation. Is this some kind of symbolism? What is your guilty subconscious trying to tell us?
yossar

Post by yossar »

Barring a conspiracy I don't think they're capable of pulling off, I can vouch for the non-werewolfness of Leigh and Chris Grenard. I can't vouch for either of them not being a sorcerer, though.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

yossar wrote:Barring a conspiracy I don't think they're capable of pulling off, I can vouch for the non-werewolfness of Leigh and Chris Grenard. I can't vouch for either of them not being a sorcerer, though.
Since you came out as the Priest why haven't you been eaten?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

My guess is that the wolves ate rowdy under the impression that he was the seer.

Remus: you know the significance of my avatar, so use yer loaf.
"Where are you off to?"

yossar

Post by yossar »

tru1cy wrote:Since you came out as the Priest why haven't you been eaten?
What's the point ot eating a Priest who's used his power already?
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Wouldn't they be better served by eating either the ones they imagine to be a direct danger to them or someone who has pointed them out? Understanding of course that the latter course of action makes them suspect by silencing the accuser...

Hmmmm... maybe if I accuse each person individually I can get the wolves to leave me alone?

Have to go back over my list and see who I've pointed at and start from there.
"Where are you off to?"

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

yossar wrote:
tru1cy wrote:Since you came out as the Priest why haven't you been eaten?
What's the point ot eating a Priest who's used his power already?
It would make sure that we didn't build a power block around you. If you are telling the truth and folks buy it then they would need to kill you asap to keep other innocents from linking up through you.

add: Which makes me think that the hunter should proably protect you tonight if s/he believes in you. If we get a peaceful night we will all know your true.
yossar

Post by yossar »

Remus West wrote:It would make sure that we didn't build a power block around you. If you are telling the truth and folks buy it then they would need to kill you asap to keep other innocents from linking up through you.

add: Which makes me think that the hunter should proably protect you tonight if s/he believes in you. If we get a peaceful night we will all know your true.
My best guess is that they assumed I was protected the night I came out of the closet, and after that left me alone either because:

a) try to cast doubt on me actually being the Priest
b) there were more pressing targets to be eaten

And after your edit, I suspect there's no way I'm being attacked again tonight. So, thanks I guess.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life