[WW]BSG IX -Cold Blood (Game over)

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

redrun

Re: [WW]BSG IX -Cold Blood (Day 3)

Post by redrun »

Lassr wrote:See, I extend the deadline, everyone takes a nap and you have now frozen to death. Game over. You are all dead! j/k
Now, now - we're just waiting for RMC and or Purge to show up and give us their take on Theohall. So, if you could just tell us if either of these two have roles and what roles they have, we can get right to making decisions...
Sufficient I am to the day.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Lassr wrote:See, I extend the deadline, everyone takes a nap and you have now frozen to death. Game over. You are all dead! j/k

We're not the most energetic group, are we?
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended
That you have but slumber'd here while these visions did appear
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Bueller?

It's a good thing Lassr found that portable heater. It would be nice if we chose to use it.

The deadline has been known for two weeks, so you'd think purge and RMC would at least poke their heads in.

It seems doubtful that RMC will make an appearance. It would be a shame if he were Anders.

purge, on the other hand, should know the importance of today.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Qantaga wrote:Bueller?

It's a good thing Lassr found that portable heater. It would be nice if we chose to use it.

The deadline has been known for two weeks, so you'd think purge and RMC would at least poke their heads in.

It seems doubtful that RMC will make an appearance. It would be a shame if he were Anders.

It seems doubtful that theo would have pulled that if RMC was anders. To make a claim, because you are pretty sure RMC won't speak up while being absent, would be way too big of a risk to take.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Mr Bubbles wrote: It seems doubtful that theo would have pulled that if RMC was anders. To make a claim, because you are pretty sure RMC won't speak up while being absent, would be way too big of a risk to take.

It wouldn't be a risk at all.

Hypothetically:

- Eviltheo gets to N-1 with the deadline fast approaching.
- The wolves know their biggest threat is Anders.
- Eviltheo claims that he is Anders, knowing that he's going to most likely be contested.
- Perhaps Eviltheo can even convince the village that he's the real Anders and wiggle out of the noose, getting the real Anders lynched and causing what might be our final miss.
- If the true Anders does counter, the wolves kill him in the night, or just make sure to never scan him (should D'anna still be alive), thus eliminating their biggest danger.

Not only is it not a risk for Eviltheo to make that claim, he would be foolish not to.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Mr Bubbles wrote:

It seems doubtful that theo would have pulled that if RMC was anders. To make a claim, because you are pretty sure RMC won't speak up while being absent, would be way too big of a risk to take.
Seriously? That's what you think of it? Wow. Maybe, and I'm just spit balling here, maybe an Evil Cylon would claim Anders because that is the only good role not claimed at this point that won't get him lynched right away? maybe it is the only role they are worried about finding accidentally?

Huge doubt of Bubbles from that. Wow.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Remus West wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:

Seriously? That's what you think of it? Wow. Maybe, and I'm just spit balling here, maybe an Evil Cylon would claim Anders because that is the only good role not claimed at this point that won't get him lynched right away? maybe it is the only role they are worried about finding accidentally?

Huge doubt of Bubbles from that. Wow.
:roll:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
theohall

Post by theohall »

I made my case. You all can believe it or not. Qantaga throwing almost exclusively doubt upon my claim is leading me to believe he is not one of the good guys. What are the hypotheticals for "goodTheo", which I actually happen to be, Q?

For the record, I did NOT want to say anything at all, but being at N-1 forced me to say something to prevent the bad guys from spoofing Anders were I to be lynched.

Still leaving my vote on purge.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Purge 

I'm wiling to give you the benefit of the doubt, certainly more than Remus, who based on several claims should not be alive.
Bertrand Russell
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

1 BB2112 ---------- theohall --- Purge --- ---
2 Qantaga ---------- theohall --- --- ---
3 theohall ---------- Remus West --- Remus West --- purge ---
4 tru1cy ---------- theohall --- Mr Bubbles --- RMC --- theohall
5 Remus West ---------- BB2112 --- --- ---
6 purge ---------- redrun --- theohall --- ---
7 RMC ---------- --- --- ---
8 redrun ---------- Remus West purge
9 Mr. Bubbles ---------- purge
purge -4 ----- theohall -- redrun -- BB2112 -- Mr Bubbles
theohall -2 ----- tru1cy -- purge --

Majority = 5
Deadline is: Tuesday April 16th, 9AM Central

pr0ner -------- pricked
Chaosraven -------- de-furred
Newcastle -------- bashed
Unagi ------- Cained
Scoop ------- Scooped
LordMortis ------ iced
Holman ------- blown
vorret ------- assploded
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

theohall wrote: Qantaga throwing almost exclusively doubt upon my claim is leading me to believe he is not one of the good guys. What are the hypotheticals for "goodTheo", which I actually happen to be, Q?

theo, please. Just once, read one of my posts in its entirety and in its context.

If you would take a second to actually read my post, you would notice that it is a direct response to Mr Bubbles' statement that you claiming Anders would be too risky a move for an evil Cylon to undertake.

The hypothetical concerned Eviltheo because Mr Bubbles' post was claiming it was not a move Eviltheo would make. That particular post of mine was throwing doubt on Mr Bubbles' statement.

Put yourself in the mind of an uniformed villager and I defy you to find anything in my hypothetical that should not be carefullly considered in the game situation we find ourselves in currently

As for doubting your claim, there are still two players who have not spoken up yet. The odds favor you being who you say you are. I'm surprised you have a problem with us waiting to be certain.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

That is N-1 for purge.

It would be nice if he would saunter along sometime soon, considering we're only 11 minutes from the original deadline.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

At this point if Galen has been converted and purge is good then Qantaga and myself must also be good or else he would throw the final vote and off our last miss.

If Galen has not been converted OR purge is Evil then this means nothing.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
theohall

Post by theohall »

Qantaga wrote:
theohall wrote: Qantaga throwing almost exclusively doubt upon my claim is leading me to believe he is not one of the good guys. What are the hypotheticals for "goodTheo", which I actually happen to be, Q?

theo, please. Just once, read one of my posts in its entirety and in its context.

If you would take a second to actually read my post, you would notice that it is a direct response to Mr Bubbles' statement that you claiming Anders would be too risky a move for an evil Cylon to undertake.

The hypothetical concerned Eviltheo because Mr Bubbles' post was claiming it was not a move Eviltheo would make. That particular post of mine was throwing doubt on Mr Bubbles' statement.

Put yourself in the mind of an uniformed villager and I defy you to find anything in my hypothetical that should not be carefullly considered in the game situation we find ourselves in currently

As for doubting your claim, there are still two players who have not spoken up yet. The odds favor you being who you say you are. I'm surprised you have a problem with us waiting to be certain.
My issue is the only thing you have done is cast doubt, doubt, and more doubt. Yes, it is fine to cast doubt, but at least post what might be the reason for a good guy to actually state the friggin' truth about their role, especially this late.

My not saying anything about my role and being lynched would have been a major disaster for us good guys. Have you considered that at all?

I doubt purge says anything of significance, because he is most likely a bad guy.

Don't know about RMC and I also hope he is better.

The one thing I know for certain is there is zero chance for either of them to be Anders. Unfortunately, not having been scanned severely curtails anything more I could say and essentially makes me useless for the rest of the game. Please take that also into consideration. Even someone trying to fake Anders at this point - not having been scanned - would make them also useless and just paint a big target on them. So, yes, I have painted a big target on myself. It also gives the bad guys one less person to scan to find Galen which really ticks me off. So this doubting really bugs me given the edge my claim already creates for the bad guys.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

theohall wrote: My issue is the only thing you have done is cast doubt, doubt, and more doubt. Yes, it is fine to cast doubt, but at least post what might be the reason for a good guy to actually state the friggin' truth about their role, especially this late.

My not saying anything about my role and being lynched would have been a major disaster for us good guys. Have you considered that at all?

Let's take these in reverse order.

First, I agree completely that you (hypothetically Goodtheo) should absolutely reveal your role before being lynched. I have never even remotely implied otherwise.

As for me casting doubt, doubt, and more doubt, I would like you to go back and honestly look at my posts since you claimed Anders.

I removed my vote and asked if anyone could counter you. I declined to place a vote at your request late last night, preferring to wait for everyone else to check in. I stated that claiming Anders would be what a wolf on the way to the gallows would be likely to do. And, I kept up with a count of who checked in.

Then, there is my post in response to Mr Bubbles outlining a scenario that easily fits an Eviltheo.

So, other than that one hypothetical post in direct response to Mr Bubbles' specific question, where is this doubt, doubt, and more doubt that you are accusing me of?

It is reasonable diligence.
theohall

Post by theohall »

If someone were going to fake Anders this late in the game, they would use their knowledge of the scans their team has made while faking the role knowing the real Anders could do nothing other than reveal himself, essentially surrendering his ability. To me, that is why waiting on counterclaims seems kind of ridiculous. And a real Anders who had been scanned would not have waited until N-1 to say something.

This is just working out way too nicely for the bad guys. And the bad guys actually benefit by not saying anything and letting us wonder or seed doubts amongst ourselves.
theohall

Post by theohall »

And I have a suspicion that purge is choosing not to say anything. He would have checked by now, knowing the deadline was initially for today.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Tick, tick, tick...

Good grief.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

I'm not putting purge over..

Will give him time to speak
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Qantaga wrote:Tick, tick, tick...

Good grief.
You are right, this has been a strange, and more than frustrating game. I also hope RMC is ok. This prolonged silence is very unnatural for him.

Side thought, I still want to know what LM was thinking in shooting Unagi.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

tru1cy wrote:I'm not putting purge over..

Will give him time to speak
Well, at least he can't blow up like the vole/ferret progeny.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
purge

Post by purge »

First of all Theo, your bark is worse than your bite.

I didn't want to share my latest absence - I may have mentioned not being at work on Friday - I ended up hospitalized over the weekend, and this game isn't my priority.
purge

Post by purge »

Just catching up with the pages - I'll post my comments shortly.
purge

Re: [WW]BSG IX -Cold Blood (Day 1)

Post by purge »

theohall wrote:Unfortunately, I now have to say this and never get to use the abilities which could have shortened this event, because I will never be scanned now.

I am Anders and there were clues - bolded below. Went with Anders being a Lieutenant and many detectives in cop shows are lieutenants, so... Here are the clues. Do not let the evil cylons spoof Anders.
theohall wrote:After being essentially internetless for the entire weekend and reading through this, I still have no clue as to who the heck is what. So, since everyone knows the saying has merit....

Remus West 

theohall wrote:
Newcastle wrote:SO i got 5 FIVE reasons why the Cylons killed proner...i'lll tease em out, because well...i can...

1 - Proner had team evil's number last game - So what does this mean? Could someone be on evil again who was on that team. If true this leads in certain directions
Or someone who was on team good last time is now on team evil and fears pr0ner's detective abilities.
theohall wrote:
Remus West wrote:
LordMortis wrote:
Remus West wrote:Why are you waiting for a scan claim from me? I most certainly can not provide one.
It's my assumption this is the "lynch me if you will" or "lynch scoop/prove him one way or another" whatever it is you are talking about.
If I were going to contest him then lynching either one of us would prove nothing since we would both show Cylon one way or the other. No, this is not how I planned to give him proof. This is a very long shot plan though so I'm not really expecting success. It is the (well, was until they drugged Holman) only way I can think to gain some solid truth.
Okay, Remus West. Let's take the bolded sentence through reading comprehension. You did write this sentence, so it is your own words.

"If I" - I is first person indicating Remus West
"were going to contest him" - him is direct reference to Scoop given RW was replying to LM.
"either one of us" = this has to be Remus West and Scoop. There is not other "us" referenced.
"would prove nothing since we would both show Cylon one way or the other" - so you and Scoop would both show Cylon one way or the other.

I am glad you are so certain both you and Scoop will show Cylon. We can certainly count on Remus West to save us.
So thanks for forcing a good guy out.
NICE -

Theohall 

If that pathetic spoof is what's going to let a frakkin' cylon out of the noose, you've earned the win. Were you desperately trying to draw a scan on yourself by TRYING TO KILL GALEN DAY 1??!! Were you really Anders, you'd realize that you wanted to draw them in - feigning hints on being GALEN or ATHENA.

Either you think us fools, or you have us fooled.

You are not Anders - you can't be.

I am him. My call out for Galen to step forth today was to remove the threat, realizing that by killing Galen it would likely cause the cylons to stop scanning.

I have no reason to plant evidence of my role - I have nothing to prove, or to lose. All I can do is reveal what I know, which is currently nothing since I've not been scanned - nor will I be now.

If I had something to say, I'd tell you, and then, when I died, it would be proven. Planting for the sake of creating some pathetic breadcrumb trail is simply giving himself inroads. I'm sure we could also find a path of three words in all the crap he's posted that would lead to other roles - and this was clearly the worst path he could take.

But whatever. Let the village decide.
theohall

Re: [WW]BSG IX -Cold Blood (Day 1)

Post by theohall »

purge wrote:
theohall wrote:Unfortunately, I now have to say this and never get to use the abilities which could have shortened this event, because I will never be scanned now.

I am Anders and there were clues - bolded below. Went with Anders being a Lieutenant and many detectives in cop shows are lieutenants, so... Here are the clues. Do not let the evil cylons spoof Anders.
theohall wrote:After being essentially internetless for the entire weekend and reading through this, I still have no clue as to who the heck is what. So, since everyone knows the saying has merit....

Remus West 

theohall wrote:
Newcastle wrote:SO i got 5 FIVE reasons why the Cylons killed proner...i'lll tease em out, because well...i can...

1 - Proner had team evil's number last game - So what does this mean? Could someone be on evil again who was on that team. If true this leads in certain directions
Or someone who was on team good last time is now on team evil and fears pr0ner's detective abilities.
theohall wrote:
Remus West wrote:
LordMortis wrote:
Remus West wrote:Why are you waiting for a scan claim from me? I most certainly can not provide one.
It's my assumption this is the "lynch me if you will" or "lynch scoop/prove him one way or another" whatever it is you are talking about.
If I were going to contest him then lynching either one of us would prove nothing since we would both show Cylon one way or the other. No, this is not how I planned to give him proof. This is a very long shot plan though so I'm not really expecting success. It is the (well, was until they drugged Holman) only way I can think to gain some solid truth.
Okay, Remus West. Let's take the bolded sentence through reading comprehension. You did write this sentence, so it is your own words.

"If I" - I is first person indicating Remus West
"were going to contest him" - him is direct reference to Scoop given RW was replying to LM.
"either one of us" = this has to be Remus West and Scoop. There is not other "us" referenced.
"would prove nothing since we would both show Cylon one way or the other" - so you and Scoop would both show Cylon one way or the other.

I am glad you are so certain both you and Scoop will show Cylon. We can certainly count on Remus West to save us.
So thanks for forcing a good guy out.
NICE -

Theohall 

If that pathetic spoof is what's going to let a frakkin' cylon out of the noose, you've earned the win. Were you desperately trying to draw a scan on yourself by TRYING TO KILL GALEN DAY 1??!! Were you really Anders, you'd realize that you wanted to draw them in - feigning hints on being GALEN or ATHENA.

Either you think us fools, or you have us fooled.

You are not Anders - you can't be.

I am him. My call out for Galen to step forth today was to remove the threat, realizing that by killing Galen it would likely cause the cylons to stop scanning.

I have no reason to plant evidence of my role - I have nothing to prove, or to lose. All I can do is reveal what I know, which is currently nothing since I've not been scanned - nor will I be now.

If I had something to say, I'd tell you, and then, when I died, it would be proven. Planting for the sake of creating some pathetic breadcrumb trail is simply giving himself inroads. I'm sure we could also find a path of three words in all the crap he's posted that would lead to other roles - and this was clearly the worst path he could take.

But whatever. Let the village decide.
Convenient - evil cylon scum - and weak sauce from someone claiming "your bark is worse than your bite." Lynch this fool.
theohall

Post by theohall »

For the record, Anders does NOT want to get scanned Day One by D'Anna. The best use of Anders is to lay low until later in the game and try to get D'Anna to scan him then. He then gets the one day to data dump all of D'Anna's scans and actually help the good guys. An early scan of Anders by D'Anna = a dead Anders early when all he can do is say D'Anna scanned him - but he would have no idea still who D'Anna is. That would not be helpful at all. Purge is throwing BS out there and needs to hang.

Getting scanned by Athena early would be good, but that is not near as useful as getting late-game D'Anna scans.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

purge wrote:I ended up hospitalized over the weekend

This game appears to be seriously toxic to participants and friends. :(

I'm sorry to hear that purge. I hope you're getting better.
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

Well, isn't this just a pickle?

The good news is we know one of them is evil. (Maybe even both are evil, but that would be incredibly risky).

The bad news is that we won't know if we lynch the evil one or the real one.

They both claimed Anders at the exact moment (n-1) a wolf would claim Anders.

It's been a long day, so I'm going to sleep on it. I'll be up early in the morning to review and I'll be here well before 9:00 Central.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Qantaga wrote:Well, isn't this just a pickle?

The good news is we know one of them is evil. (Maybe even both are evil, but that would be incredibly risky).

The bad news is that we won't know if we lynch the evil one or the real one.

They both claimed Anders at the exact moment (n-1) a wolf would claim Anders.

It's been a long day, so I'm going to sleep on it. I'll be up early in the morning to review and I'll be here well before 9:00 Central.
It is not a pickle to me. Thanks for continuing to doubt me. :P
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I lean towards believing theohall.
I lean towards just wanting the game to advance.
I don't want to make the final mistake if purge is such.
Pretty safe to assume that purge is not Galen? Hmmmm.
9 - Galen shoots innocent - 8 left - we lynch Galen - 7 left 2 Evil (5/2) - night kill (4/2) - lynch miss and next night kill means game over. 1 miss remaining if Galen shoots.
9 - lynch Evil purge - 8 left (6/2) - night kill 5/2 - lynch miss 4/2 - night kill 3/2 - lynch miss game over. 2 misses remaining if Galen does not shoot.

I think it safe to assume purge is not a converted Galen.

All of the above Galen pondering applies almost equally well to theohall - the only caveat being he hit n-1 first and thus may have been trying to smoke Anders out and now waits to see which is headed towards the noose before shooting. If he ain't hanging he ain't gonna be shooting.

Odds both are Evil have to be ultra low as they then truly are hoping RMC is Anders and not going to make it back.

Screw it.

[/accuse]purge  

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Back to finishing my taxes. I know those damned things are evil.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Remus West wrote:I lean towards believing theohall.
Screw it.

[/accuse]purge  

Umm, you got it wrong..

I reread last night and while Theohall said those are his hints who would have caught them? Hell, I still don't understand them

Purge (feel better) has been just as cryptic.. Honestly, I want to don't know

Theohall 

tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

tru1cy wrote:
Remus West wrote:I lean towards believing theohall.
Screw it.

[/accuse]purge  

Umm, you got it wrong..

I reread last night and while Theohall said those are his hints who would have caught them? Hell, I still don't understand them

Purge (feel better) has been just as cryptic.. Honestly, I want to don't know

Theohall 

wtf... can't figure out what went wrong 

theohall

Post by theohall »

Is anyone out there? Deadline less than 1 hour away.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

1 BB2112 ---------- theohall --- Purge --- ---
2 Qantaga ---------- theohall --- --- ---
3 theohall ---------- Remus West --- Remus West --- purge ---
4 tru1cy ---------- theohall --- Mr Bubbles --- RMC --- theohall
5 Remus West ---------- BB2112 --- --- ---
6 purge ---------- redrun --- theohall --- ---
7 RMC ---------- --- --- ---
purge -4 ----- theohall -- redrun -- BB2112 -- Mr Bubbles

Majority = 5
Deadline is: Tuesday April 16th, 9AM Central

pr0ner -------- pricked
Chaosraven -------- de-furred
Newcastle -------- bashed
Unagi ------- Cained
Scoop ------- Scooped
LordMortis ------ iced
Holman ------- blown
vorret ------- assploded
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Qantaga

Post by Qantaga »

It's strange that two vets can't place accuse tags correctly and even stranger that they didn't fix their mistakes. My inner conspiracty theorist wonders if there's anything sinister going on. However, since all we'll get from a purge or theo lynch is cylon, we won't be able to make any extrapolations from any posting head fakes, so I doubt they are intentional... just weird.

At present, with 35 minutes to go, the official count is still 4 for purge and 2 for theo. Obviously, Remus' mis-accuse would have killed purge and tru1cy's mis-accuse would have placed theo at 3 votes.

It would appear, with the deadline looming, that purge is the only viable lynch candidate. With Remus seemingly committed to purge, even if I were to vote for theo, it is doubtful RMC would show up in the last half hour and cast a vote on theo, not to mention that tru1cy would have to show up and fix his theo accusation.

I'm going to hang here for a little while to see if anyone else has anything to say about purge's counter-claim (only four players have shown up since purge claimed Anders).

purge and theo were at the top of my threat list for good reason, apparently. The problem is that I can't see either of them in a better light than the other. I am still suspicious of purge and I'm still doubtful of theo (that was just for you theo).

I won't let the deadline pass before I vote.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I intentionally screwed the tags to see if either side would flinch at the "vote". Seemed a long shot but also seemed it couldn't hurt so why not. Anyway, at this point if purge is good then Qantaga, tru1cy, and myself must be good or Galen unconverted. I think it best to assume that Galen converted now (in light of Anders being out and Athena being dead there is zero reason for a good Galen to remain hidden - although at this point in the day there certainly is).

purge 

We'll know tomorrow - game day - if it is the right move or not.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

1 BB2112 ---------- theohall --- Purge --- --- ---
2 Qantaga ---------- theohall --- --- --- ---
3 theohall ---------- Remus West --- Remus West --- purge --- ---
4 tru1cy ---------- theohall --- Mr Bubbles --- RMC --- theohall ---
5 Remus West ---------- BB2112 --- purge --- --- ---
6 purge ---------- redrun --- theohall --- --- ---
7 RMC ---------- --- --- --- ---
purge -5 ----- theohall -- redrun -- BB2112 -- Mr Bubbles -- Remus West

Voting Closed

Black Lives Matter
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

:pop:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Qantaga had to raise his voice to be heard over the wind that had begun howling out of the north. He seemed to be the only one talking, everyone else was too numb from the cold to think so they just listened. It seemed they had nabbed a Cylon in Theohall, but then Purge stepped up and also claimed to be a Cylon, both obviously helping the humans out. If Felix were here he'd just say kill'em both, let the resurrection ship sort them out.

Remus finally made the decision final, "Purghall"
Qantaga looks at Remus, "What? That's not a vote. I find it strange that you can't get that right, Are your circuits freezing?"
Remus replies, " Sorry, just seeing if anyone would flinch. Purge, let's test Purge. I'm frakking freezing!"
Theohall grabs the syringe from an insulated case. Even in the case the solution was becoming slushy due to the extreme cold. As Remus held Purge down, BB2112 injected the poison. Purge did not struggle.
redrun grabbed the Cylon Detector and waited. "Hurry the frak up, I'm freezing my balls off." BB2112 mumbled at the detector.
A few minutes later the Cylon signal was detected to no one's surprise. Remus stood and gave Theohall a high five. Qantaga just looked at them wondering if they had selected the right target.

Purge was a Cylon.

Black Lives Matter