[OOTP6] GGNL Needs An Owner

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Asharak

[OOTP6] GGNL Needs An Owner

Post by Asharak »

Our Albuquerque franchise has become vacant, so we're looking for anyone interesting in joining the league. This'd be a great time to get in - our 2009 season starts tomorrow night.

The team's not in Championship condition, but it's in pretty good shape. There's a quite solid core of talented players to build around, including one of the best-hitting outfielders in the league.

The basics of the league: it's career-based league using fictional players and team names/locations. We're entering our seventh season now, and as the name suggests, we're quite willing to accept inexperienced or completely new OOTP players. You don't have to be new, of course - several of our owners now have seven seasons under their belt (more if you count other leagues they play in). We sim our games three times a week (Tues/Thurs/Sun), and get through a full season every 2-3 months.

Anyone who is interested shoud contact me at ggnewbie@yahoo.com.

If you want more information, feel free to speak to me or any of the other owners at any time, or visit the our website, here.

GGNL Commissioner,
- Ash
gellar

Post by gellar »

Hey Ash... hit me up on MSN tomorrow, I think a buddy of mine at work wants in. I'll ask him.

gellar
OMGHI2U
"I guess we're all retarded except you Gellar." - Kobra
"I'm already doomed to the seventh level of hell. If you think I wouldn't kill a person of my choosing for $50 mil, you obviously have no clue just how expensive my taste in shoes really is." - setaside
#gonegold brutesquad