Wanted: Morrowind art book a/o figurine

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Gwog

Wanted: Morrowind art book a/o figurine

Post by Gwog »

I've been continually kicking myself in the nuts for the last two years for not picking up the collector's edition of MW when it was actually available, so now I'm stuck trying to find a copy of THE ART OF MORROWIND and/or the Ordinator figurine. The way I see it is that there are probably a couple thousand people out there that haven't even looked at their book in a long time, so now I just have to find one of those people. And then begins the reading... the sweet, sweet reading.

Rather than listing a list of things I have, just YGM/PM me or post here if you've got one or both and want to offload them.
Vinda-Lou

Re: Wanted: Morrowind art book a/o figurine

Post by Vinda-Lou »

Gwog wrote:I've been continually kicking myself in the nuts for the last two years for not picking up the collector's edition of MW when it was actually available, so now I'm stuck trying to find a copy of THE ART OF MORROWIND and/or the Ordinator figurine. The way I see it is that there are probably a couple thousand people out there that haven't even looked at their book in a long time, so now I just have to find one of those people. And then begins the reading... the sweet, sweet reading.

Rather than listing a list of things I have, just YGM/PM me or post here if you've got one or both and want to offload them.
YGPM