I got a job!

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Teggy

I got a job!

Post by Teggy »

I've been out of work since I got out of grad school in May, and I accepted an offer today. It feels good.

Now, my PC game backlong is so big I would be an idiot to buy anything else for a while. But the PS2 is another story (R&C:GC, I'm coming for you!) And I might get an Xbox.
Crux

Post by Crux »

Congrats!
Windows95

Post by Windows95 »

I just bought a PS2 and XBOX as well now that I'm working so much. I say go for it and buy both!

It's great how when you have the time to play games you don't have the money for it and once you get an income you have no time. I will say that the new slim little PS2 sure does look cool sitting there One day I'll see if it works. :)
Odin

Post by Odin »

Awesome, Teggy! I remember when I had a regular income and I liked it very much. I'm sure you will also!

Sith
Teggy

Post by Teggy »

Oh, I have had the PS2 for a few years now. But now I also have Rachet and Clank: Going Commando (the nice thing about not buying many games for over 2 years is that most things you want can be had for $20) and the Iron Giant special edition.

That's about all I'm going to spend on myself right now, though. Everything else I make this month is going to have to go towards presents for the gf (birthdays in December make it hard on the wallet) and others, holiday travel, loans and credit cards. Bye bye money, it was nice knowing you...

Hope you get a regular income soon, SL. That is, if you want one.
Odin

Post by Odin »

Teggy wrote: Hope you get a regular income soon, SL. That is, if you want one.
Making progress. No offers yet, but I've had more interviews in the last six weeks than in the prior 18 months combined. Hopefully one of them will pay off. Thanks for the support.

Sith
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

Congratulations Teggy. First drink is on him!