2024 Fundraising - $1001 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

FS: Atlantis 9700 Pro Ultimate Edition (Sapphire Tech)

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

ScaryMike

FS: Atlantis 9700 Pro Ultimate Edition (Sapphire Tech)

Post by ScaryMike »

This item has been sold.

I used this for about 1 year. Its in perfect working condition. I recently upgraded to a 6800, so I'm looking to sell this.

I'm a long time GGer but I've never used the trade forums before.

Product link:
http://www.sapphiretech.com/vga/9700proult.asp

This AGP video card has no fan, and is therefore totally silent. It is large, and takes up the first PCI slot with its massive heat sink.

I played HL2 and DOOM3 to completion on this card, and its perfectly capable of playing them at 1024x768 (no AA) at a solid frame rate.

Ebay searches show that 9700 Pro cards sell for about 125 bucks and up. I'm willing to let this go for $100 just to have an easy sale. I will also throw in the full game, "Far Cry" for free, as I got an extra copy with my new video card. You pay shipping (probably about 10 bucks).

I almost forgot, I do NOT have the original box or manuals. Drivers can be downloaded from the ATI site. I DO have the DVI to VGA adapter.

Let me know if you have any questions.
ChrisGwinn

Post by ChrisGwinn »

For what it's worth, these are cool cards - very quiet.
Exrod

Post by Exrod »

Me too. I have this card and love it. My rig is designed to be silent and this card is perfect. Plays everything up to and including HL2 perfectly.
I shall observe the tenets of Rex Kwon Do
I shall respect Rex
I shall never misuse Rex Kwon Do
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
ScaryMike

Post by ScaryMike »

sold.