Re: No Man's Sky

Post by Smoove_B »

The alleged "Star Trek" update. :wink:

Maybe next year, maybe no go
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

No Man's Sky reaches 4.0

Hello Games states it is a solid foundation for the future. Now available on Switch.

https://www.nomanssky.com/waypoint-upda ... 248610.192
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

I played this for a couple of dozen hours when it first came out but lost interest. I've started up again and I'm enjoying it now, but I do have a few questions. I'll start with what must be a simple one; I'm trying to explore all the planets of a system, but I'm not finding any easy way to set waypoints on a planet I've never been to except for getting into space and looking around and trying to find a planet that doesn't show up as explored. I know how to look on the Discoveries page and see which planets are out there, my issue is actually trying to get to them. Is there a way to set a waypoint on them?
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

New update, Echoes: Introducing Update 4.4. The game is 50% off on Steam until September 4th.
Meet a secret society of robotic aliens in update 4.4, ECHOES! Furthering the narrative introduced in INTERCEPTOR, explore the mysteries of the Autophage, perform their rituals, learn their language, and assemble your own ceremonial staff. In deep space, confront huge outlaw dreadnoughts, sweep through their trenches and destroy vulnerable components in new tactical space combat – and much more!
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Custom. Ships.

'bout time!
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)