Rooster Teeth Shuttering

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Blackhawk

Re: Rooster Teeth Shuttering

Post by Blackhawk »

It's also the push for 20-second "content" for the crowd who think that doing one thing for more than two minutes is impossible.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

I vaguely remember them from the halo thing but i wasn't into it so never followed them.
No idea they were behind the slow mo guys.
Just saw the rwby/justice league movies and liked them. Was gonna look into rwby at some point.
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

Yeah, never was into Halo or anything adjacent, so that certainly explains why I'd never heard of them.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
Seppe

Post by Seppe »

My son texted me when the news was announced. They were fairly important part of his entertainment when he was younger. We would watch some of the stuff together. He really like Funhaus (sp). My other son loved RWBY.
Brian

Post by Brian »

I mostly only followed them for the Achievement Hunter stuff and the Let's Play's.
Later I followed their podcasts: Black Box Down (Civil Aviation accidents/incidents), Tales From The Stinky Dragon (D&D Sessions), and 30 Morbid Minutes (Morbid/Macabre stories)

The Slo-Mo Guys have got their own channel now so I think they'll still put out content.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Seppe wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:20 pm My son texted me when the news was announced. They were fairly important part of his entertainment when he was younger. We would watch some of the stuff together. He really like Funhaus (sp). My other son loved RWBY.
That's where a lot of my experience with them came from. When the kids were little, they were obsessed with Halo. They played all the games, they watched the shows, they had all the toys. I engaged with Halo as a way to give us something to bond over. Part of that was watching Fails of the Weak (a Halo game fails series) together a couple of times per week, often connected to Achievement Hunter footage.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)