Phoenix Point - from the creator of the X-COM series in the 1990s

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

TheMix

Re: Phoenix Point - from the creator of the X-COM series in the 1990s

Post by TheMix »

Ahhh... I remember some of the changes, but I didn't realize it drastically increased the miss rate for snipers. That would make it significantly more difficult.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

RMC wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:31 am Yeah, I stopped a while ago. As, even though I loved the game play, the difficulty was not something I wanted to bear through, and the fact that three DLC would almost require a replay, I figured I would wait to play.

I bought in early, so I am getting everything. So I most likely will not even play with just this DLC out honestly.
Yeah, I'm basically in the same boat. Knowing that there are five DLCs coming out (the three that have been fully announced, plus the two "phantom" ones that nobody knows anything about yet) makes me feel like I'm paying to beta-test an unfinished game. Thanks, but I've read Tom Sawyer, I don't really need to paint the fence that badly.
Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

TheMix wrote:Ahhh... I remember some of the changes, but I didn't realize it drastically increased the miss rate for snipers. That would make it significantly more difficult.
I think the pandorans move more now during rage shots so it rarely is 100%, it's more like 2 to 3 hits out of 5. I have a harder time explaining why a single shot has 99% reticle coverage misses more than 1% of the time. It's really bad on the pandorans with grenade launcher. The reticle could cover their arm and body and it seems the shot goes through the armpit or the gaps in the tendons on the arm A LOT.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

FYI, one thing I noticed is that (at least some) of the pandorans move a lot. Especially the crouched, sneaky buggers.

I think the problem is they coded it bad/wrong. They need to freeze the pandorans to accurately reflect "life", but they don't. i.e. Normally the sniper would just pull the trigger while looking through the scope. But in the game, you set your shot and then it does this animation of the shot being taken... except that it lets motion happen.

I started watching the targets first to see their movement patterns. Then I'd wait until they just entered the pattern I wanted before pulling the trigger. It definitely helped with the misses.You can even wait in the zoomed in mode. It just takes a while. It slows time way down, but doesn't stop it.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Patch is out. I've picked up the DLC and once I start a game I'll report on what I see.

Patch Notes 1.0.56049 “Leviathan” 04/3/2020
Spoiler:
Patch Notes 1.0.56049 “Leviathan” 04/3/2020

Please find the patch notes for the game balance changes in the March 4th patch.
This patch rolls out across the base game and is not part of, nor does it require the Blood and Titanium DLC.
Release notes for Blood and Titanium will follow later.

Armor Changes
• Acid damage application now works like poison (the acid damage is subtracted from the armor each turn and then the amount of damage is reduced by 10). This increases the potency of acid by a lot but is still not a one shot mechanic.
• Re-adjusted acid values on different items to match the new damage application.
• Shred on weapons is increased across the board with notable mentions of Assault Rifles having base shred of 1 so that they are no longer ineffective against armor. Grenades will now have 10 Shred up from 3. Shred for the Pandorans is not increased but this change will affect human enemies.

Weapon Rebalancing
• Odin Grenade - Shredding changed from 3 to 10
• Purification Grenade - Added 5 Shredding
• Ares AR-1 - Added 1 Shredding
• Hel II Cannon - Shredding changed from 10 to 20
• Goliath GL-2 - Shredding changed from 4 to 10
• Gemini V - Shredding changed from 4 to 20
• Bulldog AR-50 - Added 1 Shredding
• VDM Defender - Added 1 Shredding
• Deceptor MG - Shredding changed from 2 to 3
• Fury-2 - Shredding changed from 4 to 10
• Watcher AT - Shredding changed from 2 to 3
• Hailstorm GT - Shredding changed from 2 to 5
• Thor AML - Shredding changed from 6 to 20
• Archangel RL1 - Shredding changed from 5 to 15
• Mjolnir Grenade - Shredding changed from 20 to 30
• Destiny III - Damage changed from 60 to 80
• Ragnarok - Shredding changed from 30 to 40
• Dagon’s Tooth - Damage changed from 100 to 120
• Scion of Sharur - Damage changed from 80 to 100
• Marduk’s Fist - Damage changed from 140 to 160
• Imhullu Grenade - Acid changed from 50 to 20
• Nergal’s Wrath - Added 10 Shredding
• Redeemer - Viral changed from 3 to 5
• Subjugator - Viral changed from 6 to 10
• SDeimos AR-L - Added 1 Shredding
• Hera NP-1 - Paralysing changed from 5 to 7
• Yggdrasil Grenade - Virophage changed from 40 to 60
• Gungnir SR-2 - Virophage changed from 60 to 110
• Athena NS-2 - Paralysing changed from 15 to 20
• Yat AR - Added 1 Shredding
• Uragan MG - Shredding changed from 2 to 3
• Venom Torso Arm Mutation- Changed Damage from 30 to 40 and changed Poisonous from 40 to 50.

Evolution System
• The evolution system progression was advancing too rapidly from tactical battles and less from with time - we are changing this to be weighted more towards the time component making the whole progression a bit smoother.
• We are adding a difficulty component to evolution progression effectively slowing down Pandoran evolution (encountering elite units) for easier difficulties.

ODI
• We have made changes to the ODI to increase the pressure on higher difficulties.
○ If the player does nothing to stop the pandorans:
§ Easy - The game should end in 6 months ingame
§ Normal- The game should end in 5 months ingame
§ Hard - The game should end in 4 months ingame
§ Very Hard- The game should end in 3 months ingame

Dynamic Difficulty
• Changed the way mission success/fail is evaluated.
• Change the expected outcome in favor of the player.
○ These changes mean that the player performance during missions will need to be higher (fewer casualties) for the difficulty to increase.
• Changed the effect of Dynamic Difficulty based on game difficulty (On Easy it will be much more forgiving).

Training and Soldier Progression
• Soldiers will gain fewer Skill Points (SP) when they level up (20 down from 50) but will gain 10 SP for every successful mission.
○ This will make soldiers levelled solely with training facility less efficient then battle experienced soldiers.
• Soldiers will continue to receive SP even at max level making maxing out a souldier possible (it will still take a lot of missions to do so).

Pandorans
• Tritons will be able to use Priest weapons (Viral Weapons).
• New acid mortar Chiron body part.
• New normal/elite acid grenade launcher bodypart for Arthrons.
• New normal/elite viral machine gun launcher bodypart for Arthrons.

Phoenix Base Attacks
• You will now have a minimum of 12 hours to prepare and respond to an attack on one of your bases.

Stealth
• Enemies are revealed in 5 tile radius (if they’re in LOS).
• Attacking without a silent weapon reveals the actor if in LOS.

Factions and Missions
• New subfaction - The Forsaken
○ Appears after Anu researches the mutation tech .
○ Can have all classes Anu have unlocked.
○ Can have all weapons Anu have unlocked.
• Missions
○ Forsaken can appear in Havens attack missions of all factions.
○ Forsaken can appear in scavenging missions and ambushes.
○ Anu/NJ/Syn can appear in scavenging and ambush missions if at bad relations with the Phoenix Project and if they Havens close to the site.
• Factions War
○ Reduced the rate of attacks.

Controls
• Enabled rebindable keys.

Bug Fixes
• Fixed a hang when using Electrical Reinforcement on certain maps.
• Fixed a hang when loading certain saves for the Microsoft Store platform.
• Fixed a hang when a Scylla uses the Mist Bomb ability.
• Fixed an issue where Facilities were powered off after loading a save.
• Fixed an issue where an Exit Zone was sometimes placed in the middle of the map.
• Fixed an issue where Adrenaline Rush’s effects were duplicated when loading a save in the Tactical layer.

From <https://forums.snapshotgames.com/t/patc ... -2020/9602>
Discuss what you see!
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

From the devs: Blood and Titanium Time Sensitive Missions
The Blood and Titanium DLC contains some narrative missions for The Pure subfaction. These missions give certain technologies as a reward, which are required to complete The Pure story arc. These missions are time-sensitive once they appear on the Geoscape, and should be responded to ASAP.

If these missions are missed, don’t worry - it is still possible to obtain the required tech in other ways (such as through stealing and reverse engineering).

We will be releasing a hotfix next week to provide a timer for the player to see how long is remaining to complete the missions.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Hey, am I crazy? A show of hands will be sufficient :D

I just sent in this problem report:
I have a soldier for whom I have purchased the Sniperist ability. However, on the main Personnel screen, I get a warning that this soldier is not proficient in this weapon. I also see this warning on the Equipement page for this soldier. Unless I am mistaken, having the Sniperist ability should give my guy proficiency when using a sniper rifle. I also believe this was working properly before the last patch.
I am correct, aren't I? That having the Sniperist ability would give proficiency to use a sniper rifle without penalty? Otherwise I'm really confused because I'm sure I used this ability when last playing and it worked the way I think it should.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

I don't think you are crazy. I checked the wiki:
Sniperist
Gain Sniper Rifle proficiency with +25% damage and -4 Willpower.
That seems pretty self-explanatory. Also, I found a Reddit post (no replies) from an hour ago with the same complaint. Sounds like they done broke it, ma!

Black Lives Matter

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

TheMix wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:52 am I don't think you are crazy. I checked the wiki:
Sniperist
That seems pretty self-explanatory. Also, I found a Reddit post (no replies) from an hour ago with the same complaint. Sounds like they done broke it, ma!
Hmmm, I can't verify now with the patch. For a while I thought this only gave soldiers with the sniper ability a boost in damage by using will power but I know it was offered as an option even if you were not a sniper...I'm trying to remember if I had it for a non sniper and I can't recall now.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

I want to say I grabbed it on some non-snipers. Until I read it more closely and realized I was losing so much WP. That made it questionable.

Black Lives Matter

LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Lassr wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:35 am
TheMix wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:52 am I don't think you are crazy. I checked the wiki:
Sniperist
Hmmm, I can't verify now with the patch. For a while I thought this only gave soldiers with the sniper ability a boost in damage by using will power but I know it was offered as an option even if you were not a sniper...I'm trying to remember if I had it for a non sniper and I can't recall now.
They've made a lot of changes, you'd have to go through patch note (many of which were C&P here) to figure what actually happened and when but when I stopped playing the whole point of giving someone a gear specialty was to be able to use the gear of a different class without penalty and without having to dual class. I did it all of the time. I wasn't a fan of the Heavy class but I was a huge fan of heavy weapons. Until the two rounds of great gimping, I loved concentrating team points into a dual class Assault/Sniper with heavy weapons proficiency. You could bring the cost of firing the heavy MG down to 2 AP and then get 2 AP back for killing something and get your reload for no AP. Team that unit up with the head that allows you better movement and then use your WP to move instead of AP.

It was a thing of beauty on rookie level. I was prancing my way to the end game on cheese and then the patches said "oh so sorry. All your team experience just went to waste and the squad you built is kinda lame for this build. Oh, and let's turn up the difficulty to 20 because you have been in so many fights to build this team concurrent with destroying every lair as it pops up and we're re-calibrating time/fight to advancing difficulty setting." I didn't have it in me to start again with the implied contract that the game would be totally different between start and finish again.

Edit:
TheMix wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:09 am I want to say I grabbed it on some non-snipers. Until I read it more closely and realized I was losing so much WP. That made it questionable.
I did not because I treated WP as precious until they started playing games with "WP was never meant to..."
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

I should probably also confess that I didn't figure out until near the end how to actually equip weapons that I had the ability to use, but weren't from my specialization. For some reason it just never dawned on me that I'd have to actually include the other class' gear. I didn't notice that the game was auto-filtering for me. That kind of irritated me.

Black Lives Matter

jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

jztemple2 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:55 am Hey, am I crazy? A show of hands will be sufficient :D

I have a soldier for whom I have purchased the Sniperist ability. However, on the main Personnel screen, I get a warning that this soldier is not proficient in this weapon. I also see this warning on the Equipement page for this soldier. Unless I am mistaken, having the Sniperist ability should give my guy proficiency when using a sniper rifle. I also believe this was working properly before the last patch.
I am correct, aren't I? That having the Sniperist ability would give proficiency to use a sniper rifle without penalty? Otherwise I'm really confused because I'm sure I used this ability when last playing and it worked the way I think it should.
I checked this in-game and while at the Personnel screen it give a warning for lack of proficiency, when in actual combat my guy didn't show the warning and seemed to have the proper skill. So it is a problem with way the Personnel screen, both the whole crew and individual screens, work.

So I put in a couple of hours last night, but... well, I've trod this ground a number of times and it is hard to keep motivated to play through it yet again :roll:
RMC

Post by RMC »

jztemple2 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:37 am
jztemple2 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:55 am Hey, am I crazy? A show of hands will be sufficient :D

I checked this in-game and while at the Personnel screen it give a warning for lack of proficiency, when in actual combat my guy didn't show the warning and seemed to have the proper skill. So it is a problem with way the Personnel screen, both the whole crew and individual screens, work.

So I put in a couple of hours last night, but... well, I've trod this ground a number of times and it is hard to keep motivated to play through it yet again :roll:
The QA of this entire game is really not up to snuff. Hopefully they are making enough to stay in business, but the decision to be Epic exclusive I know hurt them, and the entire state of the game out of the box, and the balancing changes that seem to make the game worse, really worry me.

But I already spent my money, and Epic says I already own all 5 DLC's, so I guess I will play it when it is all done.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Thank you for being a paid beta tester for all the Steam users.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Isgrimnur wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:49 am Thank you for being a paid beta tester for all the Steam users.
I am a bad beta tester, the others seem much better at it than I. Since I have not played that much at all.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

The edge of map scroll on battle maps is extremely slow for me now. I have to click and drag to quickly get to other parts of map. Really a pain when do sniper overwatch cones.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

and I hate that overwatch still seems to take the shot at the worse time. I can have a lot of wide open space but the shot is taken right when an object is in the way wasting the shot. And I shot through a grenade arm again in this game.

Black Lives Matter
Sepiche

Post by Sepiche »

Man, picked this back up and enjoying starting to get back into it, but after pretty easily clearing the first dozen or so missions, I ran into a scavenging mission against the new Pure, and man are they tough! It's 6 of my guys vs 3 of them, but my small arms just bounce off their armor, and I only have one heavy with a grenade launcher. I've tried this mission 2 or 3 times so far, but not much luck.

Might just end up bypassing it for now, but if anyone has fought them a lot and has any tips, I'm all ears.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Does scavenging still up the game difficulty? If so then my recommendation is clear. Never scavenge. Ever.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

The patch notes mention something about how they adjusted it so that time is a greater factor in difficulty increase than success in battles, especially if you get shot up a lot. So, that advice may not be accurate any longer? Not sure.
Black Lives Matter
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Sepiche wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:48 pm Man, picked this back up and enjoying starting to get back into it, but after pretty easily clearing the first dozen or so missions, I ran into a scavenging mission against the new Pure, and man are they tough! It's 6 of my guys vs 3 of them, but my small arms just bounce off their armor, and I only have one heavy with a grenade launcher. I've tried this mission 2 or 3 times so far, but not much luck.

Might just end up bypassing it for now, but if anyone has fought them a lot and has any tips, I'm all ears.
What difficulty setting are you using? I'm doing my replay on Easy/Rookie but have yet to meet the Pure.
Sepiche

Post by Sepiche »

jztemple2 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:16 pm
Sepiche wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:48 pm Man, picked this back up and enjoying starting to get back into it, but after pretty easily clearing the first dozen or so missions, I ran into a scavenging mission against the new Pure, and man are they tough! It's 6 of my guys vs 3 of them, but my small arms just bounce off their armor, and I only have one heavy with a grenade launcher. I've tried this mission 2 or 3 times so far, but not much luck.

What difficulty setting are you using? I'm doing my replay on Easy/Rookie but have yet to meet the Pure.
Veteran IIRC. I ran into the Pure and did their starting mission, but this is the first time I've encountered them as enemies out in the wild.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Remind me again, what is the penalty for having less than full Stamina for a soldier? I can't find it in the Phoenixopedia.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I snipe them from a flanking position trying to knock out their arms. The shielded ones are bitch. Sniper and heavy is really only good against them, assault just very very slowly whittles away the armor. I have tried to avoid them as much as possible.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

jztemple2 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:19 pm Remind me again, what is the penalty for having less than full Stamina for a soldier? I can't find it in the Phoenixopedia.
at a point it reduces your action points. Tired reduces it 1 and exhausted reduces by 2.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lassr wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:15 pm The edge of map scroll on battle maps is extremely slow for me now. I have to click and drag to quickly get to other parts of map. Really a pain when do sniper overwatch cones.
Not doing it tonight, wonder if they fixed it?

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lairs are still a bitch! 2 failed attempts so far.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lassr wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:22 pm Lairs are still a bitch! 2 failed attempts so far.
3rd try was the charm, only had to deal with 2 Sirens and 1 Chiron as the main big baddies (Compared to the 2 Chirons and 6 Sirens in the previous 2 attempts). Was able to Dash an assault soldier to the lair and use rage twice to kill the spawner.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

So I can report that the difficulty is now fixed. No MODs on this play through and I did have to reload a few times (maybe 10) but that was better than the infinite number of times before. And some of those reloads were because I didn't want to lose a certain soldier. I took some deaths but not like before.

I made it to the final battle but realized I really needed a priest (with the ability to block psychic attacks) to complete the level. The psychic attacks by the boss wiped my team out because I didn't have that blocking ability. So I reloaded and trying to level up a priest.

I was playing on rookie level.

Black Lives Matter
stimpy

Post by stimpy »

Thanks for the update.
I may dive back into this. I was really enjoying it until I hit the difficulty wall.
He/Him/His/Porcupine
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Ambushes before the difficulty fix were so devastating that I used a mod to turn them off, I didn't have to do a single reload on an ambush this game. In previous games, I would be surrounded instantly and outnumbered and dead very fast, this game on rookie, I was never overwhelmed. My hardest mission, besides the palace end game mission, was the lair mission which had 6 sirens but when I reloaded to a point before the lair mission and reentered it the odds were much more favorable, not easy, but manageable.

Black Lives Matter
Buatha

Post by Buatha »

Lassr wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:24 pm I made it to the final battle but realized I really needed a priest (with the ability to block psychic attacks) to complete the level. The psychic attacks by the boss wiped my team out because I didn't have that blocking ability. So I reloaded and trying to level up a priest.
Thank you for your efforts. I don't have massive amounts of time to game to only find myself in an unwinnable situation. That's almost the death of a game for me right there.
"Some people say never...I just say no"
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Normally it is the death of a game to me also but this game really has some great mechanics and it is really fun to play even if I don't finish.

Stellaris was that way also. Played the hell out of it although I could never win it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Black Lives Matter
Tampa_Gamer

Post by Tampa_Gamer »

Appreciate all the updates Lassr. Maybe someday Xbox PC Game Pass will incorporate the new DLC and I can get around to playing it.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I beat the game on rookie. The level 7 priest was the key. I could sit there next to the boss and not worry about the psychic attacks. Of course the darting to one side and then the other was difficult and time consuming. 2 Priest may be ideal so you can park soldiers on both sides as the shield opens. I had 2 heavies with sniper secondary skill, the priest with assault skill, the rest were snipers with heavy secondary skill. I lost half my crew at the end but I won! Woohoo. SO it is definitely winnable now on rookie at least.

Black Lives Matter
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Congrats!!!!!

Black Lives Matter

Buatha

Post by Buatha »

Today we have released patch 1.0.56617. This update is now live on the Epic Games Store and will shortly be available on the Windows Store and Game Pass versions. The patch addresses the following issues:
GAMEPLAY
Fixed a rare problem with the game hanging after loading a game
Fixed an issue where soldiers come with armour when being recruited on Legend difficulty
Fixed an issue with The Pure not being deactivated after the final mission
Fixed an issue with “Replenish all” functionality cost
Fixed a rare issue where a site could not be explored
Fixed a hang after successfully completing a mission
Fixed a small issue with resource icons when scrapping items
Fixed an issue where repair button would remain in the personnel screen after repairing a bionic augmented soldier
Fixed an issue with gamepad controller where the ability switching in tactical battle won’t work while the Free camera is turned ON
Fixed an issue where loading autosave right after the battle will not reward skill points to the soldiers
Fixed a hang in tactical battle during the enemy turn caused by AI
Crossbows are now recognised as silent weapons

TIME-LIMITED EVENTS
Added a Geoscape timer to show when time-limited events expire

SOUNDS
Added some missing UI sounds
Adjusted audio levels for Blood & Titanium events
We still have more to come in the near future which we’re already working on. This includes updated gameplay mechanics, more balance tweaks and additional bug fixing.
Snapshot Games is continuing to work on Phoenix Point throughout the current global COVID-19 pandemic. While we are making every effort to deliver updates at a regular pace, please understand that the current situation may have an impact on our release schedule.

Thank you for your patience and continued support of Phoenix Point.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

So the game starts a six plus gig auto update at 08:00 this morning? Epic provides no option to schedule this stuff. What, did they redo the entire game? It may be time to pay for better Internet or check out of modern gaming. Tempted to kill the install. Turning off Epic autoupdater.

<hrumph>
Buatha

Post by Buatha »

Today we have released the “Derleth” patch which addresses a number of bugs, balance changes and gameplay updates. This includes a reduction to acid damage. We have plans to further address the way which acid works in a future patch.

Features
Changed the Lair missions’ layout and objective. Players now have to evacuate all of their units after destroying the Spawnery.
Units are no longer interrupted while they are using the Dash ability.
Added a new model for the Scavenger Sniper.
Added projectile penetration to all weapons. Now if a projectile hits and destroys a wall or body part the projectile will continue flying with the remaining damage.
Virus damage ticks on the affected target’s turn just like other damage over time effects.
Added event filters that trigger music according to the missions and factions related to them.
Added new tactical music.
Balanced sound levels for most of the tracks.
Added an HP bar to weapons that appears when you select a weapon that is damaged while in the Tactical layer.
Added a character info tooltip when hovering over a character that is not currently selected by the player.
Replenish screen now gives the option to replenish ammo for weapons that don’t have any magazines in storage.
Partially full magazines will not be visible in the equipment section of the Personnel tab. They will be used to automatically refill their respective weapons after a Tactical mission.
Added more recruit info in Haven screens showcasing the recruit’s skills, stats and weapons.
Havens with recruits now have an icon next to them showing the recruit’s class.
Added a new trading interface accessible from Geoscape without going into Haven info that has a slider and trade all button.
Added a new set of encounters when a player becomes Supportive, Aligned, or Allied with any faction.

Balance changes
Disabling certain Spawnery body parts now causes the target to receive more bleed damage per turn.
All mind control abilities can be used only once per turn.
Reduced the damage on alien enemies’ acid weapons and attacks:
Siren Acid Spray reduced from 40 to 30 acid per tick
Acid Grenade Arthron reduced from 20 to 10 acid per tick
Elite Acid Grenade Arthron reduced from 30 to 20 acid per tick
Acid worm explosion reduced from 50 to 30 acid per tick
Chiron acid mortar reduced from 20 to 10 acid per tick

Bug Fixes
Fixed an issue that was causing only a smaller portion of the maps to be generated.
Fixed a series of hangs that were caused by various edge cases involving the Panic status.
Fixed a hang when Overwatch fire destroyed an enemy’s weapon right as they were about to shoot with it.
Fixed an issue with the Microsoft Store version of the game causing users who edited their keybinds to have their UI corrupted after loading a saved game.
Fixed a hang when the Scylla used abilities related to the Spitter Head body part.
Fixed a rare hang that occurred when Spider Drones tried to move when they had few AP remaining.
Fixed a rare hang that occurred after successfully defending a haven with low population numbers.
Fixed a rare issue that caused the player-controlled aircraft to freeze mid-flight.
Fixed an issue where the player’s aircraft couldn’t move after acquiring more than 10 total ships.
Fixed an issue that made the overwatch cone bigger at night despite the player’s units having reduced perception.
Fixed an issue with Gungnir SR-2’s overwatch cone being too short.
Fixed a performance issue before activating the Dash ability on certain maps.
Fixed an issue where players weren’t receiving the damage bonuses from certain alien vivisection researches.
Fixed an issue which caused the camera to focus on the Pacific Ocean when loading a Geoscape save.