Arkham Horror - The Card Game

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

coopasonic

Re: Arkham Horror - The Card Game

Post by coopasonic »

YellowKing wrote:Now, you certainly have every right to choose the worst possible option, but I doubt the designers intended it that way.
...and most importantly, it wasn't balanced that way. Enjoy your losses.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Unfortunately our game night last night got wiped out due to a work issue coming up. So all I was able to do was try to set up a quick solo round. Even then it was so late I didn't get past the setup.

I did try to watch a tutorial video but I'm still a little lost. Just need some time to sit down with it where I can really focus.

Question: do you guys typically sleeve your cards? I've never done it, but I'm kind of tempted with this game due to the fact it will probably get a lot of play and the cards themselves seem pretty thin.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I was just talking about this with my buddy. He picked up a pack of Dragon Sleeves (black matte) for the investigator cards to reduce wear and tear. So you're not putting sleeves on the entire game, just the cards that are likely to be handled repeatedly. I've done a partial sleeve solution for other games so I'll likely do it for this one as well.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Because I have the manual dexterity of a sideshow Lobster Boy, I tend to avoid sleeving. I just cannot shuffle them if I do. Thankfully, FFG usually releases games with quality cards. AH seems to be under that umbrella of quality too.
Covfefe!
baelthazar

Post by baelthazar »

hepcat wrote:Because I have the manual dexterity of a sideshow Lobster Boy, I tend to avoid sleeving. I just cannot shuffle them if I do. Thankfully, FFG usually releases games with quality cards. AH seems to be under that umbrella of quality too.
It's easy. Lay all cards on table. Mush them about, you can do this, they are sleeved. Pick them back up in piles. :wink:

I actually just mush them around in my hands until they are shuffled. The big problem is getting them to stay in pretty stacks.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

I've tried that too. I usually end up with some of the sleeves ripping. :oops:
Covfefe!
Lordnine

Post by Lordnine »

Played this tonight with four. Unfortunately we didn’t have time to finish it. I was surprised how much I was enjoying it. I’m not normally a card game sort of person. This felt more like a condensed version of Mansions of Madness.
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

baelthazar wrote:
hepcat wrote:Because I have the manual dexterity of a sideshow Lobster Boy, I tend to avoid sleeving. I just cannot shuffle them if I do. Thankfully, FFG usually releases games with quality cards. AH seems to be under that umbrella of quality too.
It's easy. Lay all cards on table. Mush them about, you can do this, they are sleeved. Pick them back up in piles. :wink:

I actually just mush them around in my hands until they are shuffled. The big problem is getting them to stay in pretty stacks.
That's domino's, not cards Image
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

baelthazar wrote:

With a little practice, it's really not at all difficult to table-riffle sleeved cards without necessitating any card-bending (I daresay even a sideshow hepLobsterBoycat could pull it off). Here's a great video that illustrates exactly how it's done; you'll see him demonstrate table-riffling a Netrunner deck in thick FFG sleeves at around 1:30.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

We finally got around to playing this, so here are my impressions!

I admit when I first got the game I was a bit overwhelmed. I'd played the LOTR LCG before and enjoyed it more or less but didn't care for some of the fiddly aspects of the turn order. I was a bit afraid Arkham Horror would follow suit, and after watching a gameplay tutorial and some reviews I really wasn't convinced it was actually fun. However, the reviews were always very positive, so I figured it was one of those games you just had to play in order for it all to click.

If you want the cut-to-the-chase version, yes - it's a hell of a lot of fun, and I'm really glad I bought it. The other guy who played with me enjoyed it immensely as well, and is committed to riding out the whole campaign with me. I was a bit afraid it was going to wind up being some attempt to port Arkham Horror: The Boardgame into card format, and fortunately it's a totally different beast. While the setting is the same, you're not running around closing portals and all that jazz which was refreshing. Definitely one of the most story-focused LCGs I've ever played, and that works to both its benefit and its detriment.

So what do I love about it? One thing I was immediately struck by is that for a co-op game, the alpha player syndrome was minimal. This is partially because it's only a two-player game with the one core set, but also because there are such a wide range of actions available on each turn that the "best" option is not always immediately obvious. And with each investigator juggling a hand of cards and an extensive set of assets, you really can't afford to spend time obsessing over the details of the other player's cards. The rule book actually encourages players to keep their cards hidden from each other to better simulate investigators with their own personalities and skill sets, and we tried to adhere to that as much as possible. While free conversation about what you have is totally acceptable, I did like the way that it made us have faith in each others' judgment like true partners would.

I also enjoyed that the assets you start adding make you feel like your character is growing and adapting to the situation. I know the LOTR LCG had similar mechanics, but in a Lovecraft setting you feel weak and puny from the get-go. Even the tiniest advantage feels like a big deal, and there were cries of delight when one of us would draw a gun or something really useful. Victory or defeat really hinges on how well you can manage your cards in play, and we made the mistake early on of worrying more about advancing the scenario than building up a solid foundation of assets. This would come back to bite us in the end, though it did teach us a valuable lesson about not rushing around unprepared.

The other mechanic I didn't fully appreciate but grew to absolutely love was the Evade action. I played the Call of Cthulhu pencil-and-paper RPG, and just about every Cthulhu mythos game that ever hit PC. I've read all of Lovecraft's writing. And one of the certainties throughout the entire mythos is that you cannot defeat these things. Your best bet is to just somehow survive. While Arkham Horror LCG is not *quite* that dire when it comes to combat, we vastly underestimated the value in just running away. The big value in evading is that it exhausts the monster so that he can't attack during his phase, and this was an absolutely vital strategy to incorporate. We learned it a little too late to save ourselves, but going in next time we'll definitely make smarter decisions about when to fight and when to run.

We made several rules flubs throughout the course of the first scenario before ultimately being defeated. It's important to note that the campaign does accommodate you just losing outright, so there's no harm in just letting things play out to see what happens. We couldn't in good conscience advance knowing how many errors we made (some helpful, some hurtful), so we decided to just chalk this one up to a learning session and make the next one count win or lose.

Earlier I said the strong story-telling elements are both a benefit and a detriment. The benefit, of course, is that these elements really make you feel like you're participating in an RPG campaign. I had flashbacks to my old Call of Cthuhlu days, rolling dice into the wee hours of the morning. I really began to care for my character, a spunky little street urchin, and her ability to sneak around but get scrappy when she needed to. On the other hand, this does mean that replay value is impacted since things that are revealed as you go through the scenario could definitely influence decisions you make in subsequent sessions. It's not a deal breaker since it's very easy to adjust difficulty level, but I think the game for me will be enjoyed more for the ongoing story than for any repeated sessions of the same adventure.

Big thumbs up from me. I love the theme and artwork, and there are so many decisions to make and challenging forces working against you that I was never bored. I definitely look forward to the upcoming expansion and booster packs.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

YellowKing wrote: I definitely look forward to the upcoming expansion and booster packs.
Not sure if you saw it, but in addition to the Curse of the Rougarou, another print-on-demand stand-alone adventure randomly arrived at the FFG store yesterday - Carnevale of Horrors. It looks like Dunwich Legacy is still on the boat, the Miskatonic Museum booster is at the printer and The Essex County Express is still in development. Prepare your wallet!
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I can't help but think that I'll be bumping this thread many, many times - Blood on the Altar announced:
Fantasy Flight Games is proud to announce the upcoming release of Blood on the Altar, the third Mythos Pack in The Dunwich Legacy cycle for Arkham Horror: The Card Game!

In the scenario from Blood on the Altar, your investigations lead you to the village of Dunwich, where you suspect a series of recent disappearances may be related to the events in Arkham. But the more you explore, the more you get the impression the townsfolk aren't exactly pleased to see you. There are secrets in this town that its inhabitants don't wish to share…

With its sixty cards (including a complete playset of each new player card), Blood on the Altar challenges you to delve the secrets of Dunwich. You'll need to travel throughout the town in search of clues, stopping to investigate many of the locations infamously identified in H.P. Lovecraft's classic tale, The Dunwich Horror.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I just got back from a long session of this with the guy I'm going to be playing through the campaign with. This was my third time running through the first scenario, and we had decided beforehand that this one would count, win or lose.

We did end up winning (by the skin of our teeth), but we had a blast. The game literally came down to one token draw - anything -1 or lower he was going to be driven insane and I was in no shape to cruise to victory by myself. So we would have had to resign and suffer the consequences. He pulled out a miracle +1, which allowed us to survive long enough to complete the last objective. We then spent another half hour or so purchasing new cards with all that XP burning a hole in our pocket.

I find I love the game the more I play it, and now that the campaign has "officially" kicked off we've found ourselves quite attached to our characters and the storyline. In fact, it's highly likely we'll be expanding out to a second night a week to play Arkham Horror on the side in addition to our normal Thursday night group.
Xmann

Post by Xmann »

Have you played this much solo YK?

I'm going to pick something up in a couple weeks to play solo and Arkham Horror is on my list with Legendary Aliens and Legendary Marvel.

Mansions of Madness is starting to grow on me and I really like the Lovecraft mythos. That's why this game is at the top of my list.

Additionally, are campaign and random scenarios? I'll be playing solo, but probably with the wife as well. Could I start a solo or cooperative campaign and then do random scenarios?
gf.me/u/zhnmhs
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

You can do any scenario as a "one off" or as part of a campaign in which your characters gain experience to use for upgraded cards. The latter is the preferred method, but the option to do the former at any time is there. Of course, the scenario stories may get a little stale after you've played them a few times. But something makes me think FFG is going to release new ones...frequently.
Covfefe!
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Xmann wrote:Have you played this much solo YK?
Not a lot, but I have (partially) played through the first scenario around three times solo. I definitely prefer playing with a partner just because you can use the Engage action to pull monsters off of each other. Playing solo you also miss out on your partner being able to assist with skill checks and things like that. I suppose you could just control two investigators when playing solo, but that's a lot of card juggling. I feel like the game is just ideally designed around two players. I wouldn't let that totally dissuade you, though. It's still a hell of a lot of fun, the cards are gorgeous, and it's one of those games that is going to have tons of content so now's a great time to get in on the ground floor.

On the other hand, Legendary Aliens is probably the game I play solo most often. It's a fantastic solo experience, and while you do miss out on the "Coordinate" aspect of the game where players can assist each other, it's a minor loss. That game plays incredibly well no matter the player count, so I would recommend it wholeheartedly just for the versatility alone.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Played through the initial scenario (in easy, as suggested) in co-op mode with Roland and Wendy and got our assess handed to us. Started out great, but things quickly fell apart (as all things Cthulhu tend to do) after a series of bad chaos token pulls and card draws. I pulled the red tentacle chit three different times over the course of our game, which seems statistically impossible. As Roland I never was able to equip guns (they never came up in my hand) and at one point the Encounter deck had us putting an obscuring fog on a location that already had a difficult search test, making it impossible to obtain the last few needed clues.

The ending unfolded and I have no idea how we could have beaten it but we took an option available to us that allowed us to keep our lives and move on. We noted the results and and spent the earned XP, leaving 1 point for a side trip to New Orleans.

Punishingly hard. That's my take - and very much a Cthulhu mythos game. I have no idea how anyone could play that solo (i.e. true solo with one character).

My buddy created a case for the cards using a Hobby Lobby wooden art box and it's pretty ridiculous. I'm not sure that I'm there yet - I will probably just chuck them all into cardboard shoebox storage boxes once it becomes ridiculous.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

The game seems to be a delicate balance between building up assets so you're better prepped to deal with the bad stuff, and spending actions to get clues to move the objective along.

I've played the game focusing on one or the other. When we concentrated solely on assets, we fell behind in the objective but were able to recover towards the end (barely). When we concentrated solely on the objective, we found ourselves woefully unprepared and could never recover.

Our general strategy now is to focus on getting assets down early, advancing the objective only as the opportunity arises. Seems to be working OK so far. Of course, you're always at the mercy of the deck and the Mythos bag, so the best you can do is try to mitigate the doom that is headed your way.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

We were focused on getting clues to advance our portion of the story as I knew full-well dilly-dallying around wasn't going to end well. It was just hilarious how perfectly the card timing was - both for the cards we were drawing and the encounter decks. Early on we were loaded with combat helping cards but nothing was coming up related to fighting - it was a scramble to get clues (with nothing to modify lore). Then as we started to get the clues and advance our story, the monster cards started showing up and instead of combat cards, now our decks were filled with lore and willpower boosters - the timing was completely opposite.

It was pretty cool to see the "bones" of the Lord of the Rings card game and thankfully this didn't feel as gamey. I liked the art and the stories from the LotR game, but there were scenarios that required specific cards pulled at exactly the right time or you couldn't win. Here it was always a matter of making the best of a really bad situation. Do I play this card now to help me with a check or hope that I don't pull the Doom token for the 3rd time and maybe pass it and then use the card as an asset?
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

...and the Dunwich Legacy box is allegedly in stores 1/12/17. I'm guessing it's going to be a card-tacular year. :D
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Well we finished up the base campaign last night and......it did not go well. :D

After rocking the first scenario, we thought we were doing OK in the second but made one critical error that ended up advancing the agenda deck faster than we wanted which forced us to resign prematurely.

Unfortunately we never could recover from our bad decision, and the third scenario was a complete disaster. Suffice it to say, our dear investigators have gone to that great detective agency in the sky. :(

So from my understanding, it seems that each deluxe expansion will be stand-alone in that it will be designed for investigators of Level 0. So we didn't feel too bad at the outcome, as we would be starting Dunwich fresh anyway. Our plan now is to play the first scenario of Dunwich to get enough XP to hit the two stand-alone scenario packs, then resume Dunwich and the (supposed) six Mythos packs that will finish out the campaign.

I wouldn't be opposed to playing through the campaign again knowing what I know now, but with the expansion only a couple of weeks out we'll probably wait. I do understand now the complaints that the base set content is lacking. We basically finished it in two nights, and that's even with a couple of restarts of the first scenario. Fantasy Flight has me on the hook though, so they can just shut up and take my money.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I find it amazing that ~8 days from the alleged street date, The Dunwich Legacy isn't listed on Amazon. Whatever Asmodee is doing to keep it out of big-name online retail outlets, it's working.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

This is likely my solo game purchase. However I checked on Amazon and it's not in stock until next week.

It's also bit intimidating on the the expansion costs. $25 for 60 cards?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MR0KH8J/re ... ich+legacy
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

That's crazy re-seller prices (don't forget to add their shipping costs) I believe (but I am not 100% sure) that those packs will be $15 + S/H, sold as Print on Demand directly from FFG. They eventually start working their way out to retailers but that Amazon price you're seeing is just someone being cute. That specific vendor is someone that was trying to sell copies of the core game for $50+ S/H prior to it being released. If I could give them a thumbs down, I would.

EDIT: I also don't know how I feel about this as a solo game. I enjoyed it as a coop and I have the ability to play it solo...but I really enjoyed the emergent story and table talk. YMMV. :think:
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

CoolStuffInc has that same expansion for pre-order for $12.79. This is the reason I only buy board games on Amazon once they've been out awhile and Amazon actually has them in stock vs a bunch of no-name resellers.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I picked up the Dunwich Legacy expansion today. Couldn't find it online since I didn't pre-order, but got lucky and snagged the last copy at my FLGS.

I'm trying *very* hard not to think of the expense of buying all the announced content, because I would definitely fail my sanity check. :shock: At least after I grab the two standalone adventures, there will be a little bit of a break as it sounds like the Mythos packs will be coming out roughly once per month. Getting hit with a core box, deluxe expansion, and two packs in two months was painful.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

My buddy has lost his mind. I think he's made proxy decks for all the available characters and transferred every set so far into a giant Hobby Lobby art case. In addition, he's purchased all the associated miniatures for the available characters and was giving me a hard time for owning two of them (Jenny Barnes and Ashcan Pete) and not having them painted and ready for use (instead of the cards).

The one thing I did find (that he immediately purchased) were these Path Markers from Litko. It wasn't a problem for the first scenario we played through, but he told me future scenarios are going to get nutty and this would make seeing the paths much easier.

If I'm to believe the online listings, we're set for the 6 mythos packs associated with Dunwich until July (coming out 1x a month). After that, the next (unnamed) expansion box and cycle would begin.

This business is going to get out of hand.
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Smoove_B wrote:My buddy has lost his mind. I think he's made proxy decks for all the available characters and transferred every set so far into a giant Hobby Lobby art case. In addition, he's purchased all the associated miniatures for the available characters and was giving me a hard time for owning two of them (Jenny Barnes and Ashcan Pete) and not having them painted and ready for use (instead of the cards).

The one thing I did find (that he immediately purchased) were these Path Markers from Litko. It wasn't a problem for the first scenario we played through, but he told me future scenarios are going to get nutty and this would make seeing the paths much easier.

If I'm to believe the online listings, we're set for the 6 mythos packs associated with Dunwich until July (coming out 1x a month). After that, the next (unnamed) expansion box and cycle would begin.

This business is going to get out of hand.
Pix please!
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I'll get some pictures Friday night for sure. And when my imported case arrives, I'll get pictures of that too. :ninja:
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

I want the damn play mat (the larger one with card spaces on it), but they're sold out everywhere I look. :cry:
Covfefe!
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

We went the cheap route. A guy on boardgamegeek put out a great hi-res PDF custom player mat, so we printed a couple of those out and had them laminated. Really helps with the organization of individual play areas. Before that we were actually using miniature sticky notes to label our asset slots.

I'm really bummed that the official player mats don't have the card spaces on them, particularly when the large play mat does have spaces for the Mythos decks. I'd have snatched them up in a heartbeat if they did.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I didn't get any pictures because the path markers hadn't arrived yet. We did get a 4 player game in and successfully beat the first scenario of the core set. Going into it, I didn't think it was going to work out (4 player vs 2), but I actually liked the 4 player version - not only did it scale great but with four characters we had a good balance. We were combat-skill heavy and I don't know how that will impact us going forward in the campaign, but I'd definitely endorse it. I also really liked playing with a different character than my first attempt (Roland vs Ashcan Pete). Some similarities in the common cards, but the character specific cards and abilities made replaying the first scenario much more interesting.

I'm still trying to grok all the rules and strategies as (I think) you really need to fully understand the combat system to truly take advantage of the best combination of card use and actions per turn. As a reminder, I didn't grow up playing M:TG or any other type of living or collectable card games, so the type of thinking you need to use in these games just isn't natural to me. I'm learning, but it's a slow process for my old-man brain.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Just got back from the first scenario of The Dunwich Legacy!

I had really good things about the expansion, so I was very eager to jump into this one. It did not disappoint.

We started out with brand new characters from the expansion, as suggested by FF since each campaign is meant to be a self-contained story. Also our characters from the core set were dead, so we didn't feel right resurrecting them for a new campaign....even in a horror game. :D

Terry went with "Ashcan" Pete, a guitar playing drifter who wanders the streets with his faithful dog companion Duke. I was well acquainted with ol' Ashcan from Mansions of Madness, so we used his miniature instead of the mini cards. I went with Zooey Samaras, a chef with nerves of steel and the combat strength to back them up.

Ashcan is interesting in that he has very poor base stats, but can use Duke to fight and investigate at high levels. This makes him a formidable player as long as he can keep Duke alive and readied. Terry had a blast playing this character, due to the unique options Duke gives you in terms of best utilizing your available actions. Zooey is a combat machine, and excels at engaging and dispatching enemies. I had a lot of fun with her as well. All of the characters in The Dunwich Legacy seem a little weak at first glance, but on the flip side they're so unique in terms of gameplay that we quickly grew attached to our picks.

Important note - there are certain combos of expansion characters you can't create without additional copies of the core set, so be sure to read the Investigator Guide on the FF website. For instance, we had originally planned to play Jenny and Zooey, but turns out you can't create both decks without two copies of the core set. Boo!

I won't give anything away in terms of the scenario we played, but it was far and away better than anything in the core set. Gameplay mechanics are used more cleverly, and the scenario gives you much more freedom of choice. We managed to beat it with fairly little difficulty, but that was due mostly to an amazing stroke of good luck on our part. Even with that advantage, we had a couple of tense moments towards the end where things got a little dicey. And most importantly, it never felt easy. Every time we hit the Chaos Bag, we were sweating bullets.

As fun as the core set was, the expansion is an example of the game really coming into its own. And I've heard the other scenario in the box is even better than this one. If that's the case, then the game has a really bright future indeed.

I managed to grab the standalone Curse of the Rougarou scenario pack with my last CoolStuff order, so that should be here tomorrow. We haven't decided yet when we'll incorporate it into the campaign, however. Probably after we finish the two boxed scenarios but before we start on the Mythos packs. I need to pick up Carnevale of Horrors as well but it's been out of stock.

The next challenge is going to be storage. My stuff's a total wreck at the moment.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

And....storage solved.

I went with the Hobby Lobby Artist Case and the divider insert from The Broken Token. Total cost: $15 for the case (w/ 40% off coupon), $30 for the insert shipped. I don't particularly like paying $45 for storage, but considering this solution holds 4000+ unsleeved cards and I'd be spending around the same amount for multiple binders/sleeves, I'm willing to make the investment and not have to worry about it again. Plus that box seems ripe for customizing into a cool Arkham theme.

I did a quick card count from the Fantasy Flight site, and so far counting the core set, Dunwich Legacy expansion, two standalone scenarios, and three Mythos packs we have actual card counts for, we're already at over 600 cards. We know three more Mythos packs will be announced, so you can expect an additional 70-180 cards between those three.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

That's the route my buddy went but he was frustrated at the lack of storage for tokens and manuals. So he found a leather satchel online and then mounted it with special screws to the outside of the Hobby Lobby case:

Enlarge Image

He also said he wasn't confident in the latches on the side so he added more hardware to make sure the case didn't fly open at some point. I can get you more information if you have the same concern. :wink:
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

That's a nice box...
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I found a shot of it open with the Broken Token insert:

Enlarge Image

You can see the mounting screws for the leather satchel on the underside of the lid.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Broken Token insert should be here this week, as well as Carnevale of Horrors (which finally came back in stock at Fantasy Flight - yay).

Tonight we're going to try Curse of the Rougarou as an inserted side mission into Dunwich Legacy. Can't wait to see how the "standalone" missions play. There are some very strict rules on incorporating the side missions into a campaign. "Curse" requires 1 XP to even play, and it can only be played once. Token bag stays the same as your campaign draw bag, and anything you acquire in the side mission (for good or for bad) stays with you for the remainder of the campaign.

Depending on the outcome, we'll either move right into Carnevale as a second standalone, or finish the Dunwich box and incorporate it somewhere further down the line between Mythos packs.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I've been trying to avoid spoilers, but the general comments I've seen suggested that Rougarou is good but Carnivale is at a whole different level - and much better. I also read that the setup for Rougarou is a bit strange, but just trust the instructions and it will all make sense in the end.
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

So my group really likes co-ops, but I have a member that isn't a fan of the Cthulhu mythos. What do you think my odds are that we could get any mileage out of this game?
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire