Congratulations to the Republican Party

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Dirt

Congratulations to the Republican Party

Post by Dirt »

Let me be the first to congratulate the Republicans here. You've won the the Executive Office, both Houses of the Legislative Branch and with so many Judges reaching very old age, in the next 4 years, you'll have the majority in the Judicial Branch. I expect great things from your party; I expect you guys to make this country great. Congratulations. Well done.
Austin

Re: Congratulations to the Republican Party

Post by Austin »

Dirt wrote:Let me be the first to congratulate the Republicans here. You've won the the Executive Office, both Houses of the Legislative Branch and with so many Judges reaching very old age, in the next 4 years, you'll have the majority in the Judicial Branch. I expect great things from your party; I expect you guys to make this country great. Congratulations. Well done.
Thanks. I sincerely think that it will be a better place here in 4 years.
Zarathud

Re: Congratulations to the Republican Party

Post by Zarathud »

Austin wrote:Thanks. I sincerely think that it will be a better place here in 4 years.
The rest of the nation might be a post-apocalyptic wasteland. But these Octopus Overlord forums would just fit right in. Being a congregation of undead cephalopods, and all.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon