Looks like Tom Daschle is on his way out

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Yankeeman84

Looks like Tom Daschle is on his way out

Post by Yankeeman84 »

It looks like this Thule guy or whatever is gonna kick ole Tom out.
XBox Live Gamertag: Yankeeman84

GO HOKIES!!!

Virginia Tech Department of History
Fitzy

Post by Fitzy »

The same thing was said when Thune ran against Tim Johnson. The pollsters either under represent the reservations or people on the reservation cheat(vote twice), it depends on who you ask :) Either way I'd be suprised if this is done until after midnight tonight.
Eco-Logic

Post by Eco-Logic »

I certainly hope Tom loses.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Yeah, watching Tom D-asshole lose would definitely make a Kerry victory go down a little easier.
Vegetable Man

Post by Vegetable Man »

YellowKing wrote:Yeah, watching Tom D-asshole lose would definitely make a Kerry victory go down a little easier.
Agreed. I don't know anything about his opposition down there, but I can't stand Daschle.
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

YellowKing wrote:Yeah, watching Tom D-asshole lose would definitely make a Kerry victory go down a little easier.
Tom Delay?
jblank

Post by jblank »

Personally, I do think the Dem's need new leadership in the Senate, but I would rather them get control back, especially if Bush wins. At this point, I would probably still have to hope that Daschle keeps the seat, even though he certainly isnt my favorite.
"Ju tell yo fren ah keel a communiss foh fuhn...buh foh a green cahd, ah cahrv heem up reel nass"
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Dirt wrote:
Tom Delay?
Funny. It can be applied to both of them. My only regret is my District was changed, so I can no longer vote against him :(
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog