F/S: LotR: Journeys in Middle Earth (board game)

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

This one's just not my thing, apparently.

$70 shipped, if anyone wants it. Everything in perfect condition, non-smoking home.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
coopasonic

Re: F/S: LotR: Journeys in Middle Earth (board game)

Post by coopasonic »

I am waffling on this. I am tempted, but I don't need it. I also don't have a tablet. Is the app usable on an iPhone (7 maybe? not an X or plus). It's available for iphone but that doesn't mean it is usable...
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

coopasonic wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:49 pm I am waffling on this. I am tempted, but I don't need it. I also don't have a tablet. Is the app usable on an iPhone (7 maybe? not an X or plus). It's available for iphone but that doesn't mean it is usable...
You want it. You know you do. :)

App works fine on phone as well, I have it on both phone and tablet.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

OK, if you still have it I'll take it. All of your other castoffs have served me well.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

And thank you for offering it here. I didn't have the money to jump on it, but I keep seeing OO folks mention that they sold half of their games and think, "Where was the thread?"
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

coop does the BGG swapmeet, which means all he has to do is drive them to the convention center at the airport every November.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Blackhawk wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:26 pm And thank you for offering it here. I didn't have the money to jump on it, but I keep seeing OO folks mention that they sold half of their games and think, "Where was the thread?"
I have a bunch of games I'd be up for selling and/or trading. If others do too, maybe worth starting a thread about?
Black Lives Matter
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

Isgrimnur wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:38 pm coop does the BGG swapmeet, which means all he has to do is drive them to the convention center at the airport every November.
As the grim one notes, I sell (most of) mine local because I hate shipping. A few have been sold to OOers who have reached out to me when I've mentioned the urge to dump a game. Shipping is a significant cost relative to the value of most board games making it less worthwhile, even with my corporate fedex discount.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

I sell at the GenCon auction. Have done pretty well there even with the charity fee.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

I sell mine at the local game store auction. It's all store credit, but it's really the easiest way for me to sell this stuff off.

Rare stuff though I'll do ebay.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire