Wizard of Legend
Just Cause 3 XXL edition
Q.U.B.E. 2
Project Cars 2
>observer_
Sundered
Regions of Ruin
Darkside Detective
Roombo: First Blood (Justice Sucks) (this is a humble download)

Make an offer for any/all games you are interested in ($12 for the whole bundle; if I get 12 piecemeal, anything left will be put in the free thread).
Zenn7

Re: Last monthly humble games for sale

Post by Zenn7 »

Still have this if anyone wants to make an offer (money or trade).
Zenn7

Re: Last monthly humble games for sale

Post by Zenn7 »

In light of a donation request for my daughter - http://octopusoverlords.com/forum/viewt ... =5&t=96811

Rather than selling this directly, I would prefer a donation. Shoot me a PM with what your name was on the donation site and I will give this to you. First come, first serve, please post here to let everyone know you are going to do it.

Hoping for $12 in light of the new cause, and don't expect more (though obviously we wouldn't turn it down either!). That said, will take what we can get.

Err, is there a better way to do this? Don't want to have 2 people donate and only have 1 reward to give.

PS: to the one person If you are one of the ones who already donated, if you would like this, please let me know and I'd be happy to give it to you.

PPS: assuming since we can put things up for sale/trade, this is OK, but if I'm violating some rule please feel free to delete this post and let me know.