How are you celebrating 4/20?

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Jaymann

How are you celebrating 4/20?

Post by Jaymann »

I had to look it up, and apparently 4:20 was a code word used by some San Rafael high school students. That's some pretty influential underground nomenclature.

So I guess I will have to break out some of the homegrown.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Holman

Re: How are you celebrating 4/20?

Post by Holman »

How can you call yourself J-man and just now be learning about 4:20???

I am shocked!
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

4/20 is the day Patton crossed the Rhine.
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

dbt1949 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:30 pm 4/20 is the day Patton crossed the Rhine.
And he was high af.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
stimpy

Post by stimpy »

When weed became legal here last year I went kinda nuts and bought a bunch of different kinds.
I have since learned that my tolerance is super low and what works best for me is a hybrid of indica and cbd at a thc percentage of anything lower than 11 or so.

I have unopened packages of stuff that has thc percentage of 26 or higher, some sativa, some indica, some hybrid of the 2.
I have no idea what to do with it. I have given a bunch away and apparently to anyone that smokes frequently, even my strongest stuff is like nothing for them.
He/Him/His/Porcupine
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Thought I'd make some Leberkloesse and listen to a little Wagner.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

I tried edibles a couple times, and they just made me sleepy.

Bought a joint once on a trip to Colorado. Had no idea if/how I was supposed to moderate it, so I just smoked the entire thing in the parking lot at the hotel. Didn't feel anything until I started walking back in...then couldn't figure out how to get back to my room when it all hit me at once in the lobby. Freaked me the hell out, and I ended up puking an hour later.

I'm thinking MJ might just not be my thing. Which is probably fine, since Utah would be the absolute last state where recreational usage would be legalized anyways.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Z-Corn

Post by Z-Corn »

We have Weekend Buds and Everyday Buds.

I'll be breaking out the Weekend Buds tonight. A strain called MAC1 aka Miracle Alien Cookies. It's indica dominate and very stony.

The buds are so dense it's like breaking up a pine cone.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Wish we had legal here. Theres nothing here. Republican run southern state...we're fucked.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Daehawk wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:23 pm Wish we had legal here. Theres nothing here. Republican run southern state...we're fucked.
Time for some marijuana tourism.
MHS

Post by MHS »

With the Chauvin guilty verdict.

I'm not good with pot, it makes me super paranoid.
Black Lives Matter. No human is illegal. Women's rights are human rights. Love is love. Science is real. Kindness is everything.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

I managed 4 hits of homegrown and had to back off. I love the fact I can cultivate some buds that will knock me on my ass.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Holman

Post by Holman »

Daehawk wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:23 pm Wish we had legal here. Theres nothing here. Republican run southern state...we're fucked.
If you look, you won't have to look far. I've always heard that Tennessee and Kentucky are basically the ideal climate for growing MJ.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Holman wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:40 pm
If you look, you won't have to look far. I've always heard that Tennessee and Kentucky are basically the ideal climate for growing MJ.
That’s what Justified taught me, anyways.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Holman

Post by Holman »

I'm waiting for PA to go legal.

I want to lose some weight, and since I eat healthy, exercise regularly, and don't snack, I know *all* of my extra calories are the beer I'm drinking.

Is it possible to smoke a little regular weed in place of alcohol and still avoid excessive munchies?
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

I ran out of commercial weed a few weeks ago. Still got probably half an oz. of my fall crop left and I'm halfway through harvesting and curing the spring grow. I want to make a trip into the city to buy some more professional bud soon, and I need to plant next fall's crop as soon as this harvest is in. I basically have bottomless homegrown so every day is 420.

When I was in high school and everyone still lived with their parents, my mom was in a bowling league and I could count on having the house to myself for a couple of hours after school every Tuesday. Naturally, I invited a few friends over to smoke some bowls. Bowling Day was our shorthand for those Tuesday smoke sessions, and the term even started to catch on among kids in my high school who didn't know its origin. If we'd had memes and the internet back in the mid-'70s, Bowling Day might have become the 420 of its time.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

When I see marijuana referred to as mary jane I remember a girl I knew when I was 17 or 18. Her name was Mary Jane or Mary Jayne. Never knew the spelling. She was a beauty too. Big almost black eyes, jet black hair...lovely girl....but about 6'2". I was 6'0" and the top of my head would be about her cheek. Still remember her though.
stimpy

Post by stimpy »

Holman wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:30 pm I'm waiting for PA to go legal.

I want to lose some weight, and since I eat healthy, exercise regularly, and don't snack, I know *all* of my extra calories are the beer I'm drinking.

Is it possible to smoke a little regular weed in place of alcohol and still avoid excessive munchies?
Absolutely.
The stuff I smoke doesnt make me hungry at all.
There are endless strains that will do or not do whatever it is you're looking for.
I walked into my local dispensary and said "give me the worst shit you have. I dont want to get high. I just want to get mellow", She laughed, said she had never heard that before, and hooked me up with what I've neem smoking since.

https://www.iheartjane.com/products/128 ... kberry-web
He/Him/His/Porcupine
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Anecdotally, yes. I hardly ever get affected with the munchies anymore. Nor the giggles.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Alefroth wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:54 pm

Anecdotally, yes. I hardly ever get affected with the munchies anymore. Nor the giggles.
If Holman defines "excessive munchies" as calories in excess of the forfeited beer, then it depends on how many beers he's forfeiting. Both weed and snacks are built into my daily routine, along with generous amounts of beer. As a fat guy, I'm not the best source for caloric advice. But hypothetically speaking... :)
Xmann

Post by Xmann »

I have seriously started to consider some form of thc or cbd for my post Covid anxiety. I've done no research so I'm assuming smoking is not a good idea.

Not legal here but I'd sure be up for a road trip if I knew it could help. Some days I'm a mess and I figure the thc and cbd would help my inflammation I still have in lungs.
gf.me/u/zhnmhs
stimpy

Post by stimpy »

Xmann wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:44 am I have seriously started to consider some form of thc or cbd for my post Covid anxiety. I've done no research so I'm assuming smoking is not a good idea.

Not legal here but I'd sure be up for a road trip if I knew it could help. Some days I'm a mess and I figure the thc and cbd would help my inflammation I still have in lungs.
CBD does not contain thc. Or if it does, trace amounts.
You can order CBD gummies off the web. I do every 6 months.

Here is some good info:
https://www.health.com/condition/pain/what-is-cbd
He/Him/His/Porcupine
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

TN
A bill to legalize possession of marijuana for some patients with certain medical conditions is going to the Senate floor in Tennessee following committee approval. Lawmakers in that panel also approved a separate measure to create a commission to study state and federal cannabis laws.

The first bill, sponsored by Sen. Becky Duncan Massey (R), would amend state statute to carve out a medical cannabis exception for people with written proof that they’ve been diagnosed with one of 11 conditions such as cancer, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, post-traumatic stress disorder and HIV/AIDS.
The cannabis product couldn’t be intended for smoking or vaping; the amount of cannabis couldn’t be more than a 30-day supply or contain more than 2,800mg of THC; and it would have to be contained in its original packaging and labeled by the dispensary to indicate that it’s for therapeutic use.

In practice, it seems the proposal would be more likely to benefit out-of-state medical marijuana patients who travel through Tennessee with their medicine.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

No one mentioned that 4/20 fell on Taco Tuesday. We drove by a taco place, but the line was around the block.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Xmann...you can buy CBD in TN. My town has lots of dispensaries. I tried 3 times with differing types and strengths supposedly but didn't do anything for me at all. Felt like I wasted my money. Others claim to have had it help a lot.
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Xmann wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:44 am I have seriously started to consider some form of thc or cbd for my post Covid anxiety. I've done no research so I'm assuming smoking is not a good idea.

You can get vape pens which are convenient and pretty easy to control dosage. They reduce the amount of smoke you inhale significantly.

Oral tinctures are also convenient and you can find them in numerous ratios of THC to CBD.
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Daehawk wrote:Xmann...you can buy CBD in TN. My town has lots of dispensaries. I tried 3 times with differing types and strengths supposedly but didn't do anything for me at all. Felt like I wasted my money. Others claim to have had it help a lot.
For CBD, you really need “full spectrum” for it to have any noticeable effect in my experience.

I’m assume the laws around max % of Thc in full spectrum CBD vary by state.

Magic mushrooms are the next big thing in terms of legalization FWIW.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Im sure Id eat a deadly shroom.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Today I discovered something called Delta-8 THC. Its legal. I read as much as I could and found a shop near me that sells it in all forms. I dont vape but they have tincs, flower, gummi , capsule..whatever. Plan to go by this week and get some form of it to test out. Prob gummi as they are cheaper than tinc but not sure.
Sudy

Post by Sudy »

It's legal in the sense that it's unregulated. Be extremely careful you're not choking down bath salts.

I saw a commercial on late night TV. It said, "Forget everything you know about slipcovers." So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn't know what the hell they were. -- Mitch Hedberg
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Sudy wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:07 pm It's legal in the sense that it's unregulated. Be extremely careful you're not choking down bath salts.
I'd really have no way of knowing until too late hehe. I was looking at these as one product..

Enlarge Image
Sudy

Post by Sudy »

I saw a commercial on late night TV. It said, "Forget everything you know about slipcovers." So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn't know what the hell they were. -- Mitch Hedberg
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Sudy wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:32 pm Man supposedly cuts off own johnson during cannabis-induced psychosis

And that was just regular THC.... :lol:
Strange I saw no lull in Kraken's postings.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I think Im going to like this new dispensary they opened near me. Younger guy and his wife own it . He seems to know his stuff though. Went in for some Delta 8 gummies to test. Talked me into their house brand. 25mg per gummy. I ate one when I pulled in Walmarts parking lot an hour ago and I can feel this thing actually sneaking up on me....nice. Maybe it will help me sleep tonight.

Ummmh they also sell Delta-9 which IS THC. They are twice the price of the Delta-8 gummies. He also showed me THC flower....1g, 1/8 and up. I asked how he can sell it and he mentioned something about it going by weight or some such. Dont care...I got some to try. It says 20% and called Birthday Cake.

Gotta say the gummies are HARSH. Strong in the mouth and chemically. But its f'n working. I got some great tasting CBD gummies from Hawaii once that didn't d oa thing .I ll stay with taste bad works great.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

The Delta-8 gummies say on them less than 0.3% Delta-9...but they work. ..Must be lab made
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

delta 8 is called delta 8 because it isn't really THC, its lab created and is unregulated and can potentially kill you or fuck you up in ways that will make you wish you just died instead.
Daehawk wrote:Thats Drazzil's chair damnit.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Info
The only chemical difference between Delta 8 and Delta 9 THC is where a particular double bond is located on the chain of carbon atoms. Delta 8 has a double bond on the eighth carbon atom in its molecular structure; Delta 9 has a double bond on the ninth carbon atom.

While some people might say there are no significant differences to be found when comparing these two compounds side by side, this slight chemical distinction can lead to cognitive changes and physical effects. Users considering whether to choose Delta 8 vs. Delta 9 are choosing between two decidedly different products.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Isgrimnur wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:32 pm Info
The only chemical difference between Delta 8 and Delta 9 THC is where a particular double bond is located on the chain of carbon atoms. Delta 8 has a double bond on the eighth carbon atom in its molecular structure; Delta 9 has a double bond on the ninth carbon atom.

While some people might say there are no significant differences to be found when comparing these two compounds side by side, this slight chemical distinction can lead to cognitive changes and physical effects. Users considering whether to choose Delta 8 vs. Delta 9 are choosing between two decidedly different products.
Its like our universe vs Mirror universe. They may look the same, but this compound on the right has a goatee and will fuck you up.
Daehawk wrote:Thats Drazzil's chair damnit.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

The first gummy was in me 2 hours and i could feel this stuff. But thought hey need a little more and ate a 2nd gummy at 3pm....bad idea..hit hard an hour later..not hard hard but a good feel and got sleepy wee..too early. I still feel those two gummies now somewhat.
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Did you leave the state, or does TN allow marijuana sales now?