Frozen 2

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Jeff V

Re: Frozen 2

Post by Jeff V »

Dodged it again today. Wife wanted to go shopping beforehand then got carried away, she's working tonight so we had to come home so she could sleep.

The next couple of weekends are booked with parties. It's increasingly looking like this is going to be another wait for streaming title.
Black Lives Matter
Skinypupy

Re: Frozen 2

Post by Skinypupy »

Finally got around to taking the kids to this tonight. While I enjoyed the first one well enough, this one fell completely flat for me. It felt like it was constructed in a Disney lab, generated entirely by focus group data.

We need to increase comedic output by 22.4%, but ensure that maximum emotional efficiency remains constant within our core demographic. An 80’s ballad should connect 17.3% better with the parents. A joke about turtles breathing through their butts got 74.9% more laughter than the joke about the lobsters, so be sure to leave that in. I believe we’ve reached maximum cuteness quotient with the gecko, great work everyone.”

It’s the first time in a while that a Disney movie felt entirely devoid of heart and soul to me. Needless to say, I didn’t enjoy it much.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.