New Steam library interface

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Lorini

New Steam library interface

Post by Lorini »

Here's a good article on how to get it and use it. I'm liking it so far, even the community stuff. Although the last tip in that article might give you some heartburn:
Sorting your pile of shame
If you really enjoy feeling bad about yourself, why not formalize the list of games that you feel ashamed you haven’t gotten around to playing? When creating a new collection, there’s now a category for “play state.” This includes an “unplayed” option, which will group together every game you’ve never laid a finger on, you constantly overwhelmed, guilt-ridden game goblin. Today I learned that I have exactly 666 unplayed games on Steam. “See you in hell,” I’ll tell my game collection when I’m on my deathbed. “You tell them who sent you,” it’ll reply.
Black Lives Matter
hepcat

Re: New Steam library interface

Post by hepcat »

Still a bit buggy for me. It sometimes takes 2 or 3 clicks before something will actually update or open, and the tiled view in the library main window will sometimes just sit there doing nothing for about a minute or more.

I prefer the old look, to be honest. But times change. Hopefully they make it more stable in quick order.
Covfefe!