Jedi: Fallen Order

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Skinypupy

Re: Jedi: Fallen Order

Post by Skinypupy »

There’s apparently a couple of game breaking bugs that will require a complete restart if you hit them.

Proceed carefully.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Hmm, a couple times when I got stuck behind some boxes I just quit to the main screen and chose load game instead of continue. And knowing what I know now a restart would not be the end of the world. They do need to fix these bugs though.

I am hoping for expansions that let you actually improve your lightsaber.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
rittchard

Post by rittchard »

A little late to this thread, but just thought I'd throw in a few thoughts. I've played the first hour or so twice now. Twice because the first time my saved games got deleted somehow (grrrr). I have to say I was extremely impressed with the visual quality, the effects, the music, everything just felt top notch, like living inside a Star Wars movie. I chose to play in Story Mode, which is what I do most of the time these days when offered a choice. I really wanted to see as much of the game as possible before hitting a frustration wall. I feel like it's just a matter of time with this game, in spite of how much I like the main actor and the droid (so freaking cute). But when you start out with my most hated thing - jumping puzzles - I'm definitely leery of what's to come. The remarkable thing is I was somehow able to get through that first batch of jumping/climbing stuff. The thing that drives me the most nuts is why some things are climbable and others aren't, it just annoys the crap out of me (in general). This happens to me in so many game I've kind of given up on the concept. Why is it that this set of vines on this set of ridges I can attach to, but this other one which seems to be drawn so similarly, I can't? It's mind boggling. Particularly in a game where I have access to the Force, which should imply some innate jumping and telekinetic skills. But apparently they can only be accessed some of the time. Sorry for the rant lol. I will give this game credit though, I don't know if it's because of the Story Mode or not, but at least I was able to make it through the first batch of jumps. I do like that if you make a stupid move they resurrect you almost in the same spot most of the time, so that lessens the frustration.

All that said, I have to say I really liked so many things about the quality of the production. The look/feel is just amazing, and combined with the release of The Mandalorian, it's been such a great Star Wars weekend. I'm not sold on the gameplay but if it's balanced enough to get my lame ass through most of it, I will be pretty happy.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

You do get better jumping and environmental control powers as you progress. This means you have to backtrack to get access to previously inaccessible areas. The map helps with red, green, and yellow (unexplored area) blocks. Also at some point you stop losing health when you nosedive off a cliff.

Since I am a completionist, I want to get every chest and secret. So eventually I throtteled back to story mode so every backtrack is not an epic struggle. Also this seems more how I would imagine an actual Jedi dominating enemies.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

rittchard wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:00 pm A little late to this thread, but just thought I'd throw in a few thoughts. I've played the first hour or so twice now. Twice because the first time my saved games got deleted somehow (grrrr). I have to say I was extremely impressed with the visual quality, the effects, the music, everything just felt top notch, like living inside a Star Wars movie. I chose to play in Story Mode, which is what I do most of the time these days when offered a choice. I really wanted to see as much of the game as possible before hitting a frustration wall. I feel like it's just a matter of time with this game, in spite of how much I like the main actor and the droid (so freaking cute). But when you start out with my most hated thing - jumping puzzles - I'm definitely leery of what's to come. The remarkable thing is I was somehow able to get through that first batch of jumping/climbing stuff. The thing that drives me the most nuts is why some things are climbable and others aren't, it just annoys the crap out of me (in general). This happens to me in so many game I've kind of given up on the concept. Why is it that this set of vines on this set of ridges I can attach to, but this other one which seems to be drawn so similarly, I can't? It's mind boggling. Particularly in a game where I have access to the Force, which should imply some innate jumping and telekinetic skills. But apparently they can only be accessed some of the time. Sorry for the rant lol. I will give this game credit though, I don't know if it's because of the Story Mode or not, but at least I was able to make it through the first batch of jumps. I do like that if you make a stupid move they resurrect you almost in the same spot most of the time, so that lessens the frustration.

All that said, I have to say I really liked so many things about the quality of the production. The look/feel is just amazing, and combined with the release of The Mandalorian, it's been such a great Star Wars weekend. I'm not sold on the gameplay but if it's balanced enough to get my lame ass through most of it, I will be pretty happy.
The difficulty level has no effect on the jumping or environmental puzzles, only on the difficulty of combat. I do understand your frustration though. I've had to resort to video walkthroughs in two separate sections simply because I the vines/grates/walls that I could interact with to advance looked so similar to all the other non-interactable parts of the environment.

Even on Story Mode, some battles (especially against multiple enemies) can be pretty difficult for those of us who suffer from action game deficiency. Especially those with multiple melee attackers, as I find the response times for block and dodge to be a bit slow (or maybe its just my reflexes).

I find stomping through breakable objects (urns, vases, etc.) like a bull in a china shop to be absolutely hilarious.
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

I have been enjoying the game as well. It's gorgeous and runs surprisingly well in 4K for me.

The combat (playing on the default, "Jedi Knight" setting) is definitely challenging for me but I've been OK with it so far. Even though I don't generally like these kinds of combat systems, it feels appropriate for a Jedi game: being a competent lightsabreist SHOULD take some skill.

The story is... acceptable? The cast is fairly small and the characterization rather shallow but it's sufficient justification for the laser sword antics.

The backtracking and repeat-mob-killing that's been mentioned has only bothered me on one planet, so far. On the others, there have been shortcuts or plot events that avoided me having to trek back through already completed territory (Zeffo, though... GRRR).

I've mostly completed three of the four planets that have been unlocked so far (80-90%), with one planet still to go. I'm not sure if there are more locations to be revealed after that or if I'm nearly done the game.

- Ash
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

My skill tree is now completely full and 10 stimpacks with still a planet to go. Still acquiring points for some reason.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

I thought the Eurogamer review was a negative outlier, but now that I’m around half way through, I tend to agree with it.

The first time through each zone is pretty fun. The following trips...not so much. Between the annoyance of trying to work back through the maps and the story that has all but fallen off a cliff (good lord, the main character is SO dull), I’ve found myself cooling on this one significantly after enjoying the beginning quite a bit. The word “slog” came to mind a lot as I was playing last night.
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Skinypupy wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:58 pm The first time through each zone is pretty fun. The following trips...not so much. Between the annoyance of trying to work back through the maps and the story that has all but fallen off a cliff (good lord, the main character is SO dull), I’ve found myself cooling on this one significantly after enjoying the beginning quite a bit. The word “slog” came to mind a lot as I was playing last night.
I've mostly-completed (80-90%) five planets so far and I have only been frustrated by the travel on Zeffo. On all of the others, I found the available shortcuts/fast travel options sufficient. I only had to visit Kashyyyk twice, and leaving the first time/arriving the second time, there was a train-thing that skipped me past almost everything I'd previously done (and leaving the second time had a SPOILER method of transit that did the same). Bogano is so mob-sparse that while the walking is tedious, it's not exactly stressful. Dathomir is probably a pain before you have the double-jump (but you're not really supposed to be there until then anyway) but, once you have that, there's an obvious shortcut path right by the landing area that takes you on a fairly straight line (only 3-4 small fights, I think) from one side of the map to the other. But unless I'm missing some shortcuts on Zeffo, yeah, that planet drives me nuts.

I agree with you that Cal is a pretty dull lead character. There's definitely less story than I'd like: both in terms of character depth and main plot, it's mostly "just enough to justify the lightsabers", although I will say that, at what I think is the first-part-of-the-final-act, there have been some good story beats.

I'm hoping to finish it tonight and looking forward to doing so.

- Ash
Cortilian

Post by Cortilian »

I finished it last night and it took 21 hours. Overall I really enjoyed it. The combat is very well done. I played on the 2nd easiest difficulty and only had difficulty in 2 fights before the finale which took me about 30 minutes to figure out and beat.

I agree that the main character is dull. However, I really liked the story and the all the character development. I thought it was well done.

The backtracking on the planets did not bother me. There are a bunch of shortcuts that generally make the travel back to the new areas easy.

I was disappointed in the available costume choices for your character. I really wanted a lot more variety in that. Can a brother please get a jedi robe?

Basking in the just finished a game glory this is my GOTY so far. Can't wait for an expansion.
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Finished it last night as well, I think around 23 hours.

As challenging (punishing?) as the combat was, even on the default Jedi Knight setting for me, I really enjoyed the combat system. Being good with a lightsaber does seem like something that should take skill. The game reflects that. And, in the moments when you get the hang of things and parry, dodge, and strike like you're supposed to, it is extremely rewarding.

The last part of the game is definitely better than the middle. After the "parallel planets" and the incentivized backtracking that make up the bulk of the early game, the final act is a significantly more linear and the game is stronger for it. Cal comes to life a bit as a character (not much, but a bit) as the plot reveals get bigger, and the flow of the storytelling is much better once the game starts sending you to locations that it only expects you to visit once.

I did have a couple of CTDs and a few moments of frame-rate stalls towards the later parts of the game, so it's not completely bug-free (and either the early part of the game is better optimized than the ending, or I just got lucky for my first play sessions) but nothing that stopped me from completing the game.

I may try to start another playthrough on a higher difficulty level to see how I do, although I don't know if I'll finish it again. My attention span for a game often tops out around 20 hours these days, so if the increased difficulty doesn't put me off, the next shiny thing probably will.

- Ash
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Just finished. For all the griping I did, the game kept my interest enough to finish, which is an incredibly rare thing these days.
Asharak wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:10 pm The last part of the game is definitely better than the middle. After the "parallel planets" and the incentivized backtracking that make up the bulk of the early game, the final act is a significantly more linear and the game is stronger for it. Cal comes to life a bit as a character (not much, but a bit) as the plot reveals get bigger, and the flow of the storytelling is much better once the game starts sending you to locations that it only expects you to visit once.
I agree with this 100%. The last couple chapters were really good, and I thoroughly enjoyed the ending. I about had a heart attack when (MAJOR spoiler alert)
Spoiler:
Vader showed up
That was brilliant.

I'd probably give it an 8/10. Good intro, bit of a slog through the middle, great ending.

(my copy will be up in the trading forum if anyone is interested in the PS4 version)
Victoria Raverna

Post by Victoria Raverna »

Why is this game much cheaper on Epic store than on Origin or Steam?

The price that I saw on Epic store is 22.99 USD for for the standard edition and 26.99 for the Deluxe edition. With the holiday sale, it is slightly discounted to 19.80 USD and 22.40 USD.

And since we also get $10 coupon, the actual cost is going to be 9.80 USD and 12.40 USD. That is about 1/3 of the cheapest price on other store.

Really tempting me to break my boycott of Epic store. I never thought a non exclusive title on epic store is going to seriously tempt me to buy from the store. :shock:
Chraolic

Post by Chraolic »

Wait, what? It's €60 over here in Eurolandia, or currently €49.79 with 17% off. I know regional pricing is a thing, but a 65% price differential seems kind of ridiculous.
Victoria Raverna

Chraolic wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:21 am Wait, what? It's €60 over here in Eurolandia, or currently €49.79 with 17% off. I know regional pricing is a thing, but a 65% price differential seems kind of ridiculous.
I thought it might be regional pricing but very strange because Origin sell the game to Indonesian in 58.01 SGD which is about 43 USD. Steam sell it in local currency at 704670 IDR which is about 50 USD.

Now epic sell in USD and the price is 22.99 USD before 17% off. So maybe epic made a mistake with regional pricing.
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

Victoria Raverna wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:35 am
Chraolic wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:21 am Wait, what? It's €60 over here in Eurolandia, or currently €49.79 with 17% off. I know regional pricing is a thing, but a 65% price differential seems kind of ridiculous.
I thought it might be regional pricing but very strange because Origin sell the game to Indonesian in 58.01 SGD which is about 43 USD. Steam sell it in local currency at 704670 IDR which is about 50 USD.

Now epic sell in USD and the price is 22.99 USD before 17% off. So maybe epic made a mistake with regional pricing.
Jedi: Fallen Order is showing at US $49.79 to me in the Epic store currently.
Victoria Raverna

Control is another title with the same before discount price as Fallen Order. What is the price of that game in US store?
Chraolic

Post by Chraolic »

This is what the top of the page looks like to me, I would guess US prices are the same but in dollars since 59.99 seems to be the theme here.

Enlarge Image
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

Control is $40.19 USD currently for me.
Kurth

Post by Kurth »

Just finished this up. Definitely my GOTY for 2019. Loved it, despite some of the backtracking slog. I thought the story was excellent, and the characters were well done. I especially liked the last member of your crew to join. Very well acted, and it would have been nice to have her around for more of the game.

All in all, 9/10 for me. Respawn nailed it. Would love to see an expansion or DLC. I’m assuming there will probably be a sequel given how well this game has been received.
Just 'cause you feel it, doesn't mean it's there -- Radiohead
Do you believe me? Do you trust me? Do you like me? 😳
JCC

Post by JCC »

Finally been giving this some time over the past week. I have a real love/hate thing with the game. I definitely think it's fun, but it may be more frustrating. I am playing on Easy. I absolutley hate the Souls mechanics in this game. Hate the respawning monsters if I rest for more health stims. And, I really hate the combat. Beyond the combat, I just find the game frustrating at times. I hate the lack of fast travel points and I hate the sometimes one way navigation paths on the planets.

I love the Metroidvania aspect of the game. And, I think the story is great. But, definitely mixed feelings for me here. I am on Kashykk for the second time (just got underwater breathing) and am dreading returning to it.
Black Lives Matter

"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don't alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views." - The 4th Doctor
ChuckB

Post by ChuckB »

I'm playing this on PS4 (Pro) and I just arrived on Zeffo. It certainly looks and sounds great but here are the issues I'm having so far:

1. It's really difficult to judge what I can and can't do at a certain level - Bogano is a good example: I ASSUME I have to come back later to a lot of the red stuff on the map I see now but it's also possible that I have overlooked some things and could do it during my first visit - who knows? I found the first boss on Bogano ("Oggdo Bogdo") and did not even try to fight since judging from the difficulties I had fighting his non-boss cousins, my chances were basically nonexistent. Will the game give me any clues when I'm "ripe" to go back and does the map hints at stuff I can only really do later?

2. I find the fighting difficult (I'm playing on the second difficulty level from the bottom) - actually, fighting creatures is much more difficult than fighting humanoids - maybe I'm not getting good hints from the creatures about when to parry, dodge, etc. The parrying/blocking feels somewhat off and I'm never really sure that I did it correctly or not. I should be able to block all but the "red" attacks, right? (and each block should eat up block stamina, right?) Doesn't feel that way.

Chuck
Kurth

Post by Kurth »

ChuckB wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:57 pm I'm playing this on PS4 (Pro) and I just arrived on Zeffo. It certainly looks and sounds great but here are the issues I'm having so far:

1. It's really difficult to judge what I can and can't do at a certain level - Bogano is a good example: I ASSUME I have to come back later to a lot of the red stuff on the map I see now but it's also possible that I have overlooked some things and could do it during my first visit - who knows? I found the first boss on Bogano ("Oggdo Bogdo") and did not even try to fight since judging from the difficulties I had fighting his non-boss cousins, my chances were basically nonexistent. Will the game give me any clues when I'm "ripe" to go back and does the map hints at stuff I can only really do later?

2. I find the fighting difficult (I'm playing on the second difficulty level from the bottom) - actually, fighting creatures is much more difficult than fighting humanoids - maybe I'm not getting good hints from the creatures about when to parry, dodge, etc. The parrying/blocking feels somewhat off and I'm never really sure that I did it correctly or not. I should be able to block all but the "red" attacks, right? (and each block should eat up block stamina, right?) Doesn't feel that way.

Chuck
(1) Generally, if something was still red on the map after I had explores pretty much everywhere I could go and had a plot objective on another planet, I headed out. Were there some things I could have done earlier? Definitely, but because you can always go back to the planets and there's nothing you really need to get before advancing, it wasn't a big deal.

(2) This one is tougher. I played on the medium difficulty, and the fighting was tough sometimes, but never so much so that I got stuck or had to dial down the difficulty. And, to be clear, I am not very good at fighting mechanics. In fact, I pretty much never use block or parry. I didn't use them once until I faced some of tougher enemies and bosses later in the game, and I never used them on a non-human enemy.
ChuckB

Post by ChuckB »

Kurth wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:58 pm
ChuckB wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:57 pm I'm playing this on PS4 (Pro) and I just arrived on Zeffo. It certainly looks and sounds great but here are the issues I'm having so far:

Chuck
(1) Generally, if something was still red on the map after I had explores pretty much everywhere I could go and had a plot objective on another planet, I headed out. Were there some things I could have done earlier? Definitely, but because you can always go back to the planets and there's nothing you really need to get before advancing, it wasn't a big deal.

(2) This one is tougher. I played on the medium difficulty, and the fighting was tough sometimes, but never so much so that I got stuck or had to dial down the difficulty. And, to be clear, I am not very good at fighting mechanics. In fact, I pretty much never use block or parry. I didn't use them once until I faced some of tougher enemies and bosses later in the game, and I never used them on a non-human enemy.
Thanks - appreciate the feedback! I'll try to think less about (1) and enjoy the game as it flows and regarding (2), I'm forcing myself more into training with some easier mobs instead of trying to dispose of them quickly. Hopefully, I'll pick up some skills that way ...
Kurth

Post by Kurth »

ChuckB wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:45 pmI'm forcing myself more into training with some easier mobs instead of trying to dispose of them quickly. Hopefully, I'll pick up some skills that way ...
Actually, thinking back, I did a lot of this, too. Really helpful to play with some of the low level mobs as a way to hone your skills. Some of it you really only get through repetition, especially as you start to unlock new skills (which is fun).
Hrothgar

Post by Hrothgar »

Don't forget you can upgrade the number of stims BD carries. I believe there are at least 2 you should be able to get at that point in the game. Extra stims can really make the difficulty feel more bearable and the game more fun.
ChuckB

Post by ChuckB »

Hrothgar wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:49 pm Don't forget you can upgrade the number of stims BD carries. I believe there are at least 2 you should be able to get at that point in the game. Extra stims can really make the difficulty feel more bearable and the game more fun.
I found one on Bogano (so I'm at 3 now) but I'm already seeing the limitations - while I'm someone who is normally hoarding all collectible resources like ammo and health packs. I'm down to zero stims in the current level ...
Suitably Ironic Moniker

Post by Suitably Ironic Moniker »

I broke down and picked this up on sale last week off of Steam. I'm playing on Jedi Knight difficulty and agree with many of the comments here. The combat is fun, and I'm enjoying the puzzles. I would like a little more story, as I feel like it's just an exchange or two in between flying to each location. I do love the chatter amongst the Stormtroopers, etc. Two scouts were worried about the intruder alarms blaring and one said to the other "At least we have the high ground." A cheap joke, but still funny.
When I was a boy, I laid in my twin-sized bed and wondered where my brother was. - Mitch Hedberg
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Just getting to this now and I'm feeling pretty mixed. First issue for me is I'm not big on jumping/hanging/climbing puzzle play which has been a cornerstone element of what I've seen so far (~2 hours). Second (and the thing that really grinds my gears) is showing me things I can't get to because I don't have a power/ability yet. What drives me crazy here is a lack of any notification that maybe I' need to come back here at some point (which for reference, is also a game play element I hate - returning to old areas to remember/find things you couldn't do the first time). If instead of me standing next to a vertical walkway (that apparently I will eventually be able to force push) and having me try to figure out what to do, why not give me a Jedi-brain voice over that says, "I think I need to come back here later..." as maybe a clue I'm not ready yet?

I'm going to solider on, but I've already dropped it to ultra-easy mode. I feel like the mechanics are getting in the way of the fun right now.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

I was hoping for additional content by now.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Inverse
Jedi: Fallen Order was even popular enough to develop a May the Fourth update that included New Game Plus. Game Director Stig Asmussen once refused to add that feature, stating it would “kind of break things.”

In January 2021, Jedi Fallen Order received a next-gen optimization, improving performance on the latest consoles. Anything’s possible with popularity.

WHEN IS THE JEDI: FALLEN ORDER 2 RELEASE DATE?
The Star Wars fan blog, Bespin Bulletin stated that Jedi: Fallen Order 2 is currently internally scheduled to launch in fall 2022. No other source has corroborated the date, but nearly three years is a reasonable development time, especially considering how quickly Respawn Entertainment is capable of developing titles. The first Titanfall title was released in March 2014, and Titanfall 2 released just two years later in October 2016 without any publicly known delays.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

Smoove_B wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:14 pm Second (and the thing that really grinds my gears) is showing me things I can't get to because I don't have a power/ability yet. What drives me crazy here is a lack of any notification that maybe I' need to come back here at some point (which for reference, is also a game play element I hate - returning to old areas to remember/find things you couldn't do the first time). If instead of me standing next to a vertical walkway (that apparently I will eventually be able to force push) and having me try to figure out what to do, why not give me a Jedi-brain voice over that says, "I think I need to come back here later..." as maybe a clue I'm not ready yet?
FYI, as I recall, on the map there was coloring indicating areas you don't have the ability to access yet. Probably on the mini-map as well. It has been some time though...
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Yeah, there's all kinds of color-coded crap but I'm not finding the level design particularly easy to follow.

I just finished the Tomb of Eilram (with the giant balls) and whomever designed that final ball puzzle to escape should be flayed.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Or castrated...
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

I usually am not a fan of platformers masquerading as third person games, but I loved this one. The puzzles were sometimes hard, but there was always some kind of clue nearby on what you needed to do. As for the maps, having shortcuts open up once you got further along in an area helped a great deal.

I actually finished this one. I wish they had some DLC content so I could go back though.
Covfefe!
Scraper

Post by Scraper »

The biggest problem that I had with the game is that it was very short. If you paid full price that can hurt, but if you're playing it off EA Play or at a steep discount then it's not a big deal. Especially since the actual game is good.
FTE
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I did finish and maintained a low-level of irritation the whole time. After I won (and btw, that last fight was quite difficult, even on story mode), I saw this video on Youtube and it summed up why I was annoyed.

In short, it's the overall design choices they made and the type of experience they were trying to evoke. I get that people like it; I am not that person.
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Uh oh. I've played probably 45m into the game I guess, so just starting, but I abhor parrying and blocking in games - of any kind. :D I will still play this through because It's Fucking Star Wars(TM), obviously, but the fact that he pointedly said in that video "if you don't like parrying mechanics, DON'T GET THIS GAME" worries me a bit.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

On story mode, it's not a problem for 95% of your adventure (at least, that's how I felt). But that last fight is distilled B.S. - I honestly have no idea how anyone playing at any level above story finished it.
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

I haven't played Fallen Order yet, but It's a peeve of mine that I've seen several games do. They somehow will ignore a game's difficulty level and the boss fight will be almost too difficult. I experienced this same thing with Horizon Zero Dawn. See, that game has destructible cover, and ordinarily, it wouldn't be so much of a problem, but the cover in that game is so fragile. The boss fight has a lot of this in its perimeter, so you're expected to be constantly moving. But you can't take a breather for one second before it gets destroyed. Meanwhile, not only do you have the boss to deal with, but its minions too. I played it on Story mode, and even then, I beat it with only seconds to spare, as yes, there's a countdown occurring as well. Who the F' thought it was a good idea to have a countdown in story mode?!
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti