Video Games Randomness - Prioritize specific game threads!

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Kasey Chang

Re: PC Gaming Randomness

Post by Kasey Chang »

Sounds like a video card memory problem to me.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

That looks really, visually annoying.

You mentioned that it started after a video card update. Have you tried uninstalling the drivers completely and reinstalling older drivers from before the issue (like a year old)? I mean, I'm sure you have ... sometimes the newest anything doesn't work right with everything.
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
morlac

Post by morlac »

How much more power draw does the new card have vs old? How many waatts is your power supply? How old is power supply?
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

That does look horrible. If you do a clean driver install try slightly older drivers. If still no help Id start considering it a bad card.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

morlac wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:53 am How much more power draw does the new card have vs old? How many waatts is your power supply? How old is power supply?
That's honestly the only question that has had me scratch my chin and say, "Hmm..." I checked a few different power supply calculators, and get results between 450-673 watts. I've got an Antec 750 watt. I believe it is about five years old.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

Yeah, I got a new power supply about a year or so ago, and it made a hell of a difference. I think it's an 850? It's a good general practice to make sure the PC has enough power to give to its components.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
JCC

Post by JCC »

When building a PC to play games, always, ALWAYS buy an 80 Plus Gold power supply.
Black Lives Matter

"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don't alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views." - The 4th Doctor
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

JCC wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:57 pm When building a PC to play games, always, ALWAYS buy an 80 Plus Gold power supply.
Indeed, with PSUs it's certainly best to avoid cutting corners if at all possible.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

FWIW, while I enjoy "Game+" modes that adds a bit more replayability to the existing campaign, the Van Helsing (1) "Never Ending Story" (i.e. Game+) mode is ridiculous, when even 2nd level enemies can one-hit you to death... and they come in mobs. WTF...

I'm not even sure now I want to replay the game as the two other classes (Arcane mechanic, and Thurmatuge).
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Kasey Chang wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:17 am FWIW, while I enjoy "Game+" modes that adds a bit more replayability to the existing campaign, the Van Helsing (1) "Never Ending Story" (i.e. Game+) mode is ridiculous, when even 2nd level enemies can one-hit you to death... and they come in mobs. WTF...

I'm not even sure now I want to replay the game as the two other classes (Arcane mechanic, and Thurmatuge).
You have the trilogy and the final cut thing that links them all to one continuous campaign (the breakpoints are obvious but you don't have to exit/reload your character in the new game and they revamped the classes/mechanics a bit)? There are 6 classes in there and they redid them slightly.

I have not been able to save the game in over a year, even with a new character. Not sure if I have tried fully uninstalling and reloading, might try that someday. I'd rather not start over (I played the first 2 through with a ranged shooter, started this combined thing over with a summoner - I'm in into the 3rd game area and would rather not start over from scratch (have online saved characters so that shouldn't be an issue I hope).
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

I think I've played Van Helsing II, not too sure if I really want to play III. It's okay in small doses. But it really really gets repetitive.
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Kasey Chang wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:44 pm I think I've played Van Helsing II, not too sure if I really want to play III. It's okay in small doses. But it really really gets repetitive.
I agree. Took a break about the time I got to the 3rd game part of the final cut. But I wanted to go back a few times, that save function not working (looks like it works, but not there when you try to load later), that's rather a killer.

But, when you want to go back to it, it'll be nice to have the 3rd game and more story to explore. Think I liked #2 better - I like the Wyvern you get.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Bought Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 a while back, finally decided to give it a try. While I like the setup, the subject matter is really grimdark and weird. Basically, somehow you and your brother both grew up to be marine snipers, and on a spec ops mission into Eastern Europe, one of those deniable missions (and you two are somehow assigned to the same sniper/spotter team), you two got captured, and the bad guy captured your brother and hauled him away (fate unknown), while leaving you alive and broken. Fast forward two years, you're sent into country of Georgia to destabilize the rebels all by your lonesome, through various sniper missions. You won't have a buddy to watch your back, just you and your trusty drone. OTOH, the game now feels like Far Cry 3/4 with sniper rifles. You are given access to the whole map. Explore as you wish, but on the easy level, the points of interests are marked on the map (consider them gifts from the satellites gods) but how you approach them is up to you. You have to take on primary campaign missions.

Just did the first one, take out a Russian arms dealer and a rebel leader. Had to approach via a looted house. Seems the three mercs there just killed the old lady and burned the house. I sniped them, one at a time. Oh, what idiots the rebel leader and the arms dealer are, meeting at a gas station. Don't they realize there are tons of explosives around? First I took out their covering sniper. Then as they walked closed to one of those barrels, I make them go BOOM. I could leave, but I decided to take down every last bad guy, and with a bit of waiting, I did. Two guys got spooked and ran for cover, so I waited some more while I displaced. Found one last guy standing around the gas station itself, didn't spot him with the scope earlier. Well, whatever. Gas station was cleared, and I get to loot bodies. Their mortars and MG nests never had a chance to fire. (turns out you can loot stuff to make your own bullets and grenades, as you have a workshop in your safehouse/hideyhole).

Turns out there are a lot of things you can blow up for distractions. Red barrels obviously go kaboom. But also fire extinguishers and other stuff.

I checked out two "points of interest". One was a civilian body in a ravine with a little loot. Broken wagon nearby. Another was 3 mercs around a campfire. I changed to my assault rifle then threw an HE grenade into their midst. None escaped.

Apparently I can use a compound bow as my secondary weapon instead of assault rifle (which is not silenced, apparently I have to buy one that CAN be silenced).

I am not sure about the complexity. The game simulates silencer depletion (i.e. the more you use it, the less effective it is), but also gives you "silencer repair kits" you can carry. Wind is always active, but on the easy level you get the "sniper aimpoint" calculated for you (you don't on the hardest levels) and you need to adjust your scope for distance drops. The bullet cam is definitely there. Not quite as gruesome as Sniper Elite's X-ray kill cam, but it's bloody enough.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Just cleared a church of enemies where militia captured civilians and was forcing them to dig their own graves. Killed all of the bad guys, released the hostages. Cleared 3 more points of interest. Two were just towers containing some loot. Though was almost surprised by two goons when I came back out. Went to a third place, rescued another hostage and killed two goons.

This really is reminding me a lot fo Far Cry 3/4 albeit no hunting animals and ****. It also feels a bit like Batman series where you get a "scout mode" (Batman's Detective Vision) where you can track blood trails, tire tracks, as well as spot ledges and such that can be climbed. You are welcome to approach the objective via any direction, much like Far Cry 3/4. The drone can be destroyed if you send it too close.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Blackhawk wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:43 am And still, I jump through their hoops, try it out, have the issue, and report back. Over and over. The last couple of suggestions have me about to come unglued. One Rockstar tech told me to turn on Nvidia's DLSS feature for GTA V. Fine. The problem is, GTA V doesn't have a DLSS feature. It's never been supported or implemented. You'd think they'd know this. The most recent one, however, takes the cake. The told me to downgrade Windows 10 from DirectX 12 to DirectX 11. DirectX 12 is built in to Windows 10. Even if it were possible to remove it (it's not), if I somehow figured out how to do so, it would disable my operating system.
They're now saying I need to switch the game from DirectX 12 mode to DirectX 11 mode.

The game does not, nor has it ever had support for DirectX 12. The option they're telling me is the likely culprit does not exist.

That's three impossible fixes.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Still playing Sniper Ghost Warrior 3.

Managed to play another mission, then did a side mission for the local resistance. The main mission was to infiltrate a sat trans site and redirect all the antennas so US spy sats can "hack" the local mainframe and download all their **** before they redirect the antennas again. I wasn't supposed to kill the scientists, but apparently, there is no "knock them out" button. When I selected silent takedown, it means "stab them in the neck". And scientists call for help and shows up as hostile on the IFF. Oh well. Sorry, none survived. :) There was a sudden shift when some guys at the mainframe tried to cut off the download, and I had to run in and stop them with only a few seconds left on the timer. I never managed to clear that base completely.

Took on a side mission for the local resistance. Went to a local lumber mill and killed all the bad guys (but left the civvies alone). Just sniped them from a distance. Then found keys and took their fuel truck back to the resistance.

Also explored two more "points of interest". Saved hostages, got a headshot with my pistol. It seems there are a LOT of relics and whatnot on this huge map I can collect. And it really is open map, drive anywhere you can reach. AND there are "most wanted" criminals I can hunt down for extra $$$. And I'll need them to upgrade my equipment.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

Still playing Sniper Ghost Warrior 3. The problem with playing this game is the outposts don't "stay" empty once you killed everybody inside. Next time you load up, the camp will be populated again. While you can sorta grind them for XP, it's also kinda tedious.

I wiped out a whole winery full of bad guys, and stole the wine truck to infiltrate a separatist wedding to unite two factions. Except just as the groom and bride walked up and about to say their vows, one the guards killed the groom with a shot to the head, then a sniper rifle took out the guard. And the whole place erupted into pandemonium, and I and my partner had to E&E. Now I had to infiltrate the town again (armed with JUST a pistol) somehow figure out the conspiracy, by infiltrating the place, avoiding guards, and find clues. I just found the first set of three clues, and was heading to second location to get the last three, when my game crashed. *sigh*
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

A little heads up to folks, concerning an issue I had with Galactic Civilizations III that actually affected at least one other game and might have also caused me to be unable to play the Ghost Recon Breakthrough Technical Test a couple of weeks ago. I'll just post the two posts I posted over in the GC3 thread, they have the pertinent information:

First...
Well this sucks. I had uninstalled GC3 prior to upgrading to Win10 as I was backing up my C: drive just in case and was trying to limit the amount of space used. I've been playing other games since then with no issues. So this afternoon I reinstalled GC3, fired it up and got an error message before the game even ran saying "Failed to initialize display" :evil:

So off to Stardock for all the suggestions. Reinstalled the latest Nvidia drivers with the "clean installation" option. Went through the various troubleshooting suggestions including turning off Steam Cloud Saves(?), changed screen settings and resolutions in the prefs file and deleting the GC3Crusade folder in My Games. Still the same error message :grund:

Now, after uninstalling the game, deleting the content in My Games and that in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ I'm now reinstalling the game. Fingers crossed.
And...
Well, all that troubleshooting didn't help, nor did a bunch of other steps. So I opened a trouble ticket with Stardock. Just after I submitted the ticket I tried firing up "Thief Simulator" on Steam and got a black screen. On the troubleshooting message in the forum it suggested a few things. One was to download and reinstall directx_Jun2010_redist.exe and so I did that. While it was updating DirectX I also did another step in the troubleshooting (yes, I know, I shouldn't do two things without testing in between). The troubleshooting was:

"For NVIDIA user, my solution was:
-right click on desktop
-nvidia controll
-adjust the size and position of the desktop
-second option (full screen)"

Between one of the two troubleshooting steps (I'm thinking the second one), the problem was solved, GC3 started normally, as does Thief Simulator. It never fails, right after I report a problem I figured out how to fix it :roll: . Maybe this info can be help to someone else.
So maybe this will stick in someone's mind and if they come across a black screen when trying to start a game they might give that second step a try.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

From xkcd

My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Blackhawk wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:43 am Rockstar support. What an effing nightmare they've been. I've had an issue in GTA V where the textures aren't loading properly, and I've probably spent 15 hours implementing their 'solutions over the past month and testing them. I started by telling them that this problem persisted over a clean install of the game and a clean reinstall of Windows, and began after a video card upgrade. I've since had three separate support techs tell me to try reinstalling my video card drivers. Clean. Install. Windows. :grund:

And still, I jump through their hoops, try it out, have the issue, and report back. Over and over. The last couple of suggestions have me about to come unglued. One Rockstar tech told me to turn on Nvidia's DLSS feature for GTA V. Fine. The problem is, GTA V doesn't have a DLSS feature. It's never been supported or implemented. You'd think they'd know this. The most recent one, however, takes the cake. The told me to downgrade Windows 10 from DirectX 12 to DirectX 11. DirectX 12 is built in to Windows 10. Even if it were possible to remove it (it's not), if I somehow figured out how to do so, it would disable my operating system.

How stupid are these people?

The problem, for those who are curious:
Spoiler:
Three weeks with Rockstar support, three weeks with Nvidia support. Their final recommendation? RMA the card. Which was purchased in February from Amazon, with a 30-day return window. That means dealing directly with Gigabyte, who have become infamous for 4-6 week turnarounds on RMAs, often not bothering to repair the problem on the first try at all (I won't buy Gigabyte again.) That means at least a month and a half without a working video card if I go that route.

Fuck this hobby.
Z-Corn

Post by Z-Corn »

Blackhawk wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:28 pm Fuck this hobby.
Seems like it would be more cost effective to become a criminal IRL...
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

I'm 70 years olde and I still play PC games 40-80 hours a week.
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

dbt1949 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:30 pm I'm 70 years olde and I still play PC games 40-80 hours a week.
"olde" :D. Nice touch.

I'm not too far behind you, I'm turning 66 next month and probably put in 10-20 hours a week on average, but it's really more like 0-5 some weeks and then 40-60 if a new game comes out in which I am really interested. I have cut back in the last few years as I'm developing some ailments in my wrists that makes genres like racing games painful after a while. And I've grown tired of strategy games that are more like business than play.

Thankfully using a 360 controller in a shooter isn't an issue. In fact I'd have to say it is my favorite genre, so games like the Far Cry or Borderlands series still appeal to me. Also I'm a sucker for big AAA titles, I love all the detail in a huge open world game. I am dedicated to keeping myself fit enough for the next Grand Theft Auto game 8-)

Also Half-life 3. Seriously ;)
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

dbt1949 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:30 pm I'm 70 years olde and I still play PC games 40-80 hours a week.
Im 50 so that means you were my age when OO was created. Neat. I used to play games 12-18 a day every day. I cant force myself to do anything now. I can do TF2 for 5 minutes about 3 times a day and after those 5 minutes Im ready to kill myself. I just cant do anything but stare at a wall it seems. This has been coming for a couple years though. I thought it was my pain medicine messing with my playing but it seems it was a last ditch helper in keeping me playing. Plus losing my wife. Maybe its all come together. I have all the time in the world but a gaming block in place is ruining it.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Daehawk wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:41 am
Im 50 so that means you were my age when OO was created. Neat. I used to play games 12-18 a day every day. I cant force myself to do anything now. I can do TF2 for 5 minutes about 3 times a day and after those 5 minutes Im ready to kill myself. I just cant do anything but stare at a wall it seems. This has been coming for a couple years though. I thought it was my pain medicine messing with my playing but it seems it was a last ditch helper in keeping me playing. Plus losing my wife. Maybe its all come together. I have all the time in the world but a gaming block in place is ruining it.
I lost my urge to game a couple of months ago. I don't know why. I've played maybe 10 hours across three games in that whole time, bought three other games I haven't even installed, and don't feel any urge to go back to it. Previously I played 3-4 hours a day, every day. Maybe the mood will strike me again one day. If not...that's OK, too.
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

Blackhawk wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:28 pmThree weeks with Rockstar support, three weeks with Nvidia support. Their final recommendation? RMA the card. Which was purchased in February from Amazon, with a 30-day return window. That means dealing directly with Gigabyte, who have become infamous for 4-6 week turnarounds on RMAs, often not bothering to repair the problem on the first try at all (I won't buy Gigabyte again.) That means at least a month and a half without a working video card if I go that route.
Things like this make me want to buy an identical card from a different source, install it, make sure it works, and then send back the original as "DOA" and request a refund. I don't have much patience for crappy customer service.
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I hope the Epic Games store changes its launcher sometime soon. The area where you're viewing your game library and wanting to install something is bad. Its all dark and black and grey in color and simply says INSTALL under each game icon. But I cant see the game names easy at all and hovering does nothing. Never know what Im installing hardly.
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

When I play an RPG type game if my character is in a 3D type model I think of it as "my character".
But when I play one in first person like Skyrim or Fallout 4 I think of him as me.
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

dbt1949 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:08 am When I play an RPG type game if my character is in a 3D type model I think of it as "my character".
But when I play one in first person like Skyrim or Fallout 4 I think of him as me.
This is the reason I search so hard for first person games, and why can never get into third person games the same way. The Witcher 3 is, in pretty much every way, a superior game to Skyrim. And yet I get drawn into Skyrim while I'm getting burned out on The Witcher 3.
morlac

Post by morlac »

Blackhawk wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:28 pm
Blackhawk wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:43 am Rockstar support. What an effing nightmare they've been. I've had an issue in GTA V where the textures aren't loading properly, and I've probably spent 15 hours implementing their 'solutions over the past month and testing them. I started by telling them that this problem persisted over a clean install of the game and a clean reinstall of Windows, and began after a video card upgrade. I've since had three separate support techs tell me to try reinstalling my video card drivers. Clean. Install. Windows. :grund:

And still, I jump through their hoops, try it out, have the issue, and report back. Over and over. The last couple of suggestions have me about to come unglued. One Rockstar tech told me to turn on Nvidia's DLSS feature for GTA V. Fine. The problem is, GTA V doesn't have a DLSS feature. It's never been supported or implemented. You'd think they'd know this. The most recent one, however, takes the cake. The told me to downgrade Windows 10 from DirectX 12 to DirectX 11. DirectX 12 is built in to Windows 10. Even if it were possible to remove it (it's not), if I somehow figured out how to do so, it would disable my operating system.

How stupid are these people?

The problem, for those who are curious:
Spoiler:
Three weeks with Rockstar support, three weeks with Nvidia support. Their final recommendation? RMA the card. Which was purchased in February from Amazon, with a 30-day return window. That means dealing directly with Gigabyte, who have become infamous for 4-6 week turnarounds on RMAs, often not bothering to repair the problem on the first try at all (I won't buy Gigabyte again.) That means at least a month and a half without a working video card if I go that route.

Fuck this hobby.
Uggh, and I'm still not convinced it's not a power supply issue. Though, it could be booth as bad power supply will damage a video card. It looks very similar to an issue I had when I first got my current PC. Which was a crappy PS that was not producing enough power/dirty power (below it's ratings) . Would create artifacts and bad pop in just like your video but only when the card was pushed and demanding more power. Replaced the VC first and then eventually the Power supply and the second video card since I refused to keep it after hooking it up to said crappy PS. Thank God it was a local shop and not something I had to mail off. Microcenter made it right as they always do :)
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Nvidia support was actually pretty great. Even after they realized that they didn't have a solution and recommended RMA with Gigabyte, they still offered a few last suggestions. During the troubleshooting, they had me monitor and log my GPU, including power readings, for ten minutes while the issue was occurring, and they didn't see anything unusual. If nothing else, I may take the money I've been saving toward a new motherboard/processor in a couple of years and try to use what I have on a PS. It would set me back a number of months, though, and I hate to do that without being sure.

Oh, and contrast that support with Rockstar. After they told me to turn on a feature that doesn't exist in the game, then told me to remove DX12 from Windows 10 (which can't be done without bricking the OS), then told me to turn off a different feature that doesn't exist in a game, they decided to close my ticket without responding and won't reply.
morlac

Post by morlac »

Weird issue or maybe I am crazy???

Why does it seem like every game I install defaults to windowed mode? They use to always default to full screen but for whatever reason now it's always windowed. This is for games I know I have installed before without this hiccup. I don't know when exactly this started happening but it's maddening! I fiddled with some Windows settings (tablet mode/etc.) but nothing seems to make it stop. Google was no help. So bug, weird setting or I is crazy?
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Could it be a driver toggle that got turned on? It's possible that a clean driver install might help if so.
morlac

Post by morlac »

5 year old power supplies make me nervous, I would be hesitant doing a new MB/processor build with one. It's the only part of a computer I get nervous about with age besides writable media. It's one of the only parts that when it goes bad can brick your whole system. I know that's not what you want to hear. Keep us posted on the new card.
morlac

Post by morlac »

Blackhawk wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:53 pm Could it be a driver toggle that got turned on? It's possible that a clean driver install might help if so.
I'll try a fresh and clean install this weekend, I haven't done one in awhile just updates. New Nvidia drivers out anyhow.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Was reading a newspaper from 2010. When we had the dog kennel the neighbors gave us stacks of their old papers. The kennel has been gone since 2007 but we kept accepting papers because our little house dog went to papers instead of having to be taken outside all the time. These last papers are 2010 and 2011 it seems.

Anyways it has a small side article from Game Informer on top 10 games and I thought Id post them here.

1. Civilization V
2. Halo: Reach
3. Dead Rising 2
4. NHL 11
5. Castlevania Lords of Shadow
6. NBA 2K11
7. FIFA 11
8. F1 2010
9. Mafia II
10. Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions

Lastly theres a small story on a mp3 player called a Sansa Fuze by Sandisk. I saw this story first and thought I had a much older paper in my hands. To me most times 2010 is a year ago or two so seeing that I thought it must be from 2002 or something. Nope. In 2010 they were still selling mp3 players like that. Seems such old tech.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

Daehawk wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:56 pm Lastly theres a small story on a mp3 player called a Sansa Fuze by Sandisk. I saw this story first and thought I had a much older paper in my hands. To me most times 2010 is a year ago or two so seeing that I thought it must be from 2002 or something. Nope. In 2010 they were still selling mp3 players like that. Seems such old tech.
I still have my iPod 80GB and 160GB players and still use the latter regularly.
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

My Zune 120 is still going strong.
"What? What? What?" -- The 14th Doctor

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

The battery on my 80gb ipod is toast. I was using it in my car before I go the Tesla. Now I have no use case for it so I'll probably toss it unless the kids want it.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter