Fundraising for 2019/2020: 12 Month renewal is up Oct 21/2019. $1337.51 USD of roughly $1700 USD (CDN conversion) as of Sept 1/2019. Paypal Donation Link Here

BSG X -Eden -Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Post Reply
User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9516
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Vorret » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:22 am

See. Seeee.

I've been on Unagi's case all game long.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
Grundbegriff
Posts: 22276
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:46 am
Location: http://baroquepotion.com
Contact:

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Grundbegriff » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:27 pm

Peachy. Now we may never find Earth.

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 15072
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Loading…

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Lassr » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:24 am

Update coming as soon as I get out of a meeting.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 15072
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Loading…

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Lassr » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:49 am

Day 4 - 0600
The crew slept their allotted hours this day as there was no early morning explosion. Of course, many did not spend those hours asleep, too frightened of things that go bump In the night. Many were shocked to see Unagi sitting and eating the next morning. He was eating alone obviously but many expected him to attempt an escape over night after the fiasco yesterday.
BB2112 steps from the ruins, his face as white as a sheet. “Uh, I think El Guapo is dead.”
“What do you mean think?”
“I found his body, and the name patch says El Guapo, but there is no head.”
Everyone turns and looks at Unagi. He looks up from his meal, “What? It wasn’t me. I already told you guys I am trying to help.” Triggercut points at him, “Then get your ass up and help us find the head.”
“Found it!” they hear Vorret shout from the jungle. He stumbles out, “I was taking a piss and when I looked down, well uh, it was sitting there by the tree.”
“Vorret’s got the head!” Triggercut shouts to the crew on the opposite side of the camp.


Players ----------- Voted For:
1 Remus West..
2 Vorret………….
3 BB2112………..
4 Unagi…………..
5 Grundbegriff.
6 Moliere……….
7 Triggercut……
8 RMC…………….
9 stessier……….
10 LordMortis….
.
Targets ----------- Voters
( )---
( )---
( )---
( )---
( )---

Deaths
Scoop…………. Stoned (N-0)
No death (D-1)
No death (N-1)
Newcastle…… couldn't take it anymore (D-2)
Chaosraven… blown (N-2)
tru1cy…………. poked (N-2)
Holman……….. Oops(D-3)
El Guapo…….. No head(N-3)


Majority = 6
Deadline is: August 3rd
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
stessier
Posts: 24422
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:30 pm
Location: SC

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by stessier » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:15 am

I think Helo has to shoot today. I don't think we can risk losing the shot if we haven't already.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9516
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Vorret » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:42 am

Well, I can say that not only did I get El Guapo's head, I also got head at night.

:pop:
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
bb2112
End of Days
Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by bb2112 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:46 am

Vorret wrote:Well, I can say that not only did I get El Guapo's head, I also got head at night.

:pop:
So are you admitting to cutting off El G's head and then doing despicable things to it? Or did El G give head first and then you took it?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.

User avatar
bb2112
End of Days
Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by bb2112 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:48 am

Nobody vote yet.

Ok, several thoughts:

1. Why are Grund and Remus West still alive? We have had 4 nights. I think the expiration date is wearing thin.
2. Night kills: What an odd list. Now I know why Unagi is still alive, but why the other 2 are a mystery unless Ellen found some specials and that altered kill targets.
Night 0. Scoop
Night 1. None (Protection or found Daniel)
Night 2. CR (Daniel blew him up but would have to have planted the bomb on night 0 or 1 without cylon confab)
Night 2. Tru1cy
Night 3. El Guapo
3. It is time for our specials to out themselves. Athena has had 4 scans. 4 of the remaining 10 players are cylons, and one is Romo, leaving 5 places for our 3 remaining specials to hide. I think it would be a miracle if all the remaining 3 were still alive, but it is time to narrow the pool on the cylons.

Players:
1 Remus West..
2 Vorret………….
3 BB2112………..
4 Unagi…………..
5 Grundbegriff.
6 Moliere……….
7 Triggercut……
8 RMC…………….
9 stessier……….
10 LordMortis….

So the only real question is do we have Helo shoot Unagi now, or wait for an Athena reveal where hopefully we snagged another cylon and have Helo shoot that other cylon. By shooting Unagi first we can protect Athena from him if he is Doral. If we don't think he is Doral, then that gives another chance to shoot the other cylon who may be Doral and hang Unagi.

Thoughts?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9516
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Vorret » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:49 am

Not to sound pessimist about the whole thing but I have a feeling Athena isn't alive, there's no reason she would have stayed silent after Unagi's claims and let us actually lynch a human player, makes no sense, so we probably got unlucky and Scoop was our seer.

That's my take on it.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
LordMortis
Posts: 61063
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:26 pm

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by LordMortis » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:50 am

bb2112 wrote:Thoughts?

Not many and none really until we've given Helo a chance to weigh in or not weigh in.

User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6386
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by RMC » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:51 am

Okay.

It is fun now.

I am the real Athena. :)

Grundbegrif is Leobren. He was my scan from last night. And I double scanned him to find his identity.

Unfortunately, my other scans sucked.

Scoop
Newcastle
El Guapo

They are all human, and dead as well.

But I bagged one Cylon, and Unagi gave us another.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat

User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6386
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by RMC » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:51 am

Vorret wrote:Not to sound pessimist about the whole thing but I have a feeling Athena isn't alive, there's no reason she would have stayed silent after Unagi's claims and let us actually lynch a human player, makes no sense, so we probably got unlucky and Scoop was our seer.

That's my take on it.
Bah, I'm alive. :)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9516
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Vorret » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:52 am

RMC wrote:
Vorret wrote:Not to sound pessimist about the whole thing but I have a feeling Athena isn't alive, there's no reason she would have stayed silent after Unagi's claims and let us actually lynch a human player, makes no sense, so we probably got unlucky and Scoop was our seer.

That's my take on it.
Bah, I'm alive. :)
Why didn't you say anything before we killed Holman?
Sorry if this is very suspicious.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
LordMortis
Posts: 61063
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:26 pm

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by LordMortis » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:53 am

... or that....

And now my thought is we definitely don't vote on anyone until helo has had a chance to cogitate on all of this.

User avatar
Grundbegriff
Posts: 22276
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:46 am
Location: http://baroquepotion.com
Contact:

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Grundbegriff » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:54 am

I am at work and tied up, but at least the path is now clear.

I am Athena. I haven't scanned RMC, and now I don't have to.

Imagine trying to make hay with my Leoben joke....
Last edited by Grundbegriff on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9516
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Vorret » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:54 am

I don't trust Unagi and RMC for all I care right now they're both Cylon.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9516
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Vorret » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:54 am

Grundbegriff wrote:I am at work and tied up, but at least the path is now clear.

I am Athena. I haven't scanned RMC, and now I don't have to.

Imagine trying to make hay with my Leoben joke....
Please don't vote for anyone until we have more info

edit: I see you edited your accuse on RMC

re-edit since I saw it, Grund had a vote on RMC and he edit removed it.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
Grundbegriff
Posts: 22276
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:46 am
Location: http://baroquepotion.com
Contact:

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Grundbegriff » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:56 am

Edited previous post to remove vote against RMC-- in my glee, I momentarily forgot that he could be Splodoral.

User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6386
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by RMC » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:56 am

I waited, because I wasn't on anyone's radar, except Remus accused me of being a Cylon, at one point.

And all I had to give was El Guapo was good, and Unagi was lying. I figured if I got lucky with a scan then I could deliver one more Cylon, and I did. :)

Helo, if your alive, Shoot Unagi, since we don't know his role, and then we can hang Grundbegrif.

Then we just have to find a few others.

I am going to a golf outing at work, so will be offline in a little bit until tonight around 7 or 8, just so you all know I am not being quiet, just not around a computer. :)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat

User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6386
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by RMC » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:00 pm

Grundbegriff wrote:I am at work and tied up, but at least the path is now clear.

I am Athena. I haven't scanned RMC, and now I don't have to.

Imagine trying to make hay with my Leoben joke....
So who did you scan? Mr. Leoben? All you can tell us is who is/isn't Starbuck with your scans. :)

And believe me or not, but I am being truthful. I pushed for Newcastle to not be our choice, and backed off of El Guapo after I scanned him.

I have stayed neutral this game, to fly under the radar and give everyone scans. Why would I come out now? I wasn't on anyone's list.

I am the real deal.
2 Cylons:

Unagi
Grundbegrif

I am also a Cylon, but the good kind. :)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat

User avatar
bb2112
End of Days
Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by bb2112 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:10 pm

RMC wrote:Okay.

It is fun now.

I am the real Athena. :)

Grundbegrif is Leobren. He was my scan from last night. And I double scanned him to find his identity.

Unfortunately, my other scans sucked.

Scoop
Newcastle
El Guapo

They are all human, and dead as well.

But I bagged one Cylon, and Unagi gave us another.
This is a very inconvenient list of scans if you are Athena. 3 of the 4 are dead right at the time you scanned them.

1. You just happened to scan Scoop on night zero when he died.
2. You scanned Newcastle on night 1, he was lynched the next day.
3. You scanned El G and he died than night.
4. You scanned Grund/Loeben as cylon

This could be a cylon knowing Athena is dead framing another cylon to gain cred, or possibly framing the real Athena after an Ellen romp. Or RMC is the real deal and it is an amazing set of unlucky scans by the real Athena.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.

User avatar
Grundbegriff
Posts: 22276
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:46 am
Location: http://baroquepotion.com
Contact:

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Grundbegriff » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:13 pm

RMC wrote: Unfortunately, my other scans sucked.

Scoop
Newcastle
El Guapo

They are all human, and dead....
Convenient for your gambit.

At least my scans made sense. I scanned Chaosraven (human, as we know), Remus (human), triggercut (human), and then El Guapo.

I didn't come forward yesterday because I didn't have a clear grasp of what was going on in the Holman/Unagi dance. I figured Unagi was a Cylon for the obvious reason, but was worried he might be Doral. But because Holman had made such a huge deal about Daniel, I thought they might be trying a Cylon-Cylon charade to trick us into detonating Doral. (It's just the sort of plan I would hatch.)

That's why I didn't vote yesterday. I had flown safely below the radar for surprisingly long and didn't want to put a target on my head. El Guapo was seeming very engaged and rules-oriented yesterday-- like a Cylon building cover, so I scanned him. Unfortunately the Cylons must've noticed the same attributes and killed him in case he was special. The may even have thought he was Athena, which would explain RMC's current gambit.

I'm not sure what we should do with two exposed Cylons... but a Helo-shot would sure be nice at this point.

User avatar
bb2112
End of Days
Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by bb2112 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:14 pm

RMC wrote: And believe me or not, but I am being truthful. I pushed for Newcastle to not be our choice, and backed off of El Guapo after I scanned him.
When would you have had time to back off El G? Didn't you scan him the same night he died? Oh wait, no, my list above is wrong. El Guapo died last night so there is a day in between your scan and when he died. Dammit, I thought I had you nailed. It is still a very bad list of scans.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.

User avatar
LordMortis
Posts: 61063
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:26 pm

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by LordMortis » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:19 pm

All hell has broken loose.

I will say this. I am not Athena. I am not Helo.

For the love of, shoot Grund and lynch Unagi and ??? RMC, Please. Those are now my thoughts.

I see one way for RMC to be a cylon and find out Grund was Athena. And that's with the Daniel boom. I'm not a fan of those odds.

I won't trust RMC as there are at least three ways he could be lying, but I see the odds and I don't like 'em.

1) Athena was identified by Daniel's boom
2) Athena is dead and it's bluff.
2a) Bluff is both RMC and Grund are bad
2b) Bluff was to bring out real Athena.
???

I don't buy the odds. I don't get RMC's nor Grund's hold but I don't buy the odds more.

User avatar
LordMortis
Posts: 61063
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:26 pm

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by LordMortis » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:21 pm

RMC wrote:Helo, if your alive, Shoot Unagi, since we don't know his role, and then we can hang Grundbegrif.

Whoops. Leoben. Not Doral. That's going to get me in trouble. Take back everything I said about shoot Grund. :oops:

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9516
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Vorret » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:30 pm

Well that's a first for me. A triple faceoff of Seers.

This is some fucked up stuff !!
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
bb2112
End of Days
Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by bb2112 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:31 pm

Grundbegriff wrote:
RMC wrote: Unfortunately, my other scans sucked.

Scoop
Newcastle
El Guapo

They are all human, and dead....
Convenient for your gambit.

At least my scans made sense. I scanned Chaosraven (human, as we know), Remus (human), triggercut (human), and then El Guapo.
Grund as Athena - things we know or think we know:

Remus West - Human
Triggercut - Human
Unagi - Cylon
Moliere - Romo
Grund - Athena

RMC - Cylon

Unknowns:
Stessier
Lord Mortis
Vorret
bb2112

RMC as Athena - things we know or think we know:

Unagi - Cylon
Moliere - Romo

Grund - Leoben
RMC - Athena

Unknowns:
Remus West
Triggercut
Stessier
Lord Mortis
Vorret
bb2112
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.

User avatar
bb2112
End of Days
Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by bb2112 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:34 pm

Vorret wrote:Well that's a first for me. A triple faceoff of Seers.

This is some fucked up stuff !!
Yes, but the one thing with 3 seers, is nobody really believe Unagi. So really it is only 2. The bad thing is even if one of the remaining two is telling the truth, the lynch will come back cylon for both.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.

User avatar
Remus West
Posts: 32923
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 5:39 pm
Location: Not in Westland

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Remus West » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:38 pm

What do you mean by finding Athena from Daniel's boom? I don't see where he gets any scans.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken

User avatar
bb2112
End of Days
Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by bb2112 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:41 pm

So do we have a Helo out there? We have some choices on who to shoot with 2 possibly 3 cylons out there.

Unless a 4th Athena would like to stand up and we can turn this into an "I am Spartacus" moment. :?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.

User avatar
Moliere
Posts: 12007
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Walking through a desert land

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Moliere » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:46 pm

bb2112 wrote:Unless a 4th Athena would like to stand up and we can turn this into an "I am Spartacus" moment. :?
I'm Cheryl, but no Seer powers.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9516
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Vorret » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Moliere wrote:
bb2112 wrote:Unless a 4th Athena would like to stand up and we can turn this into an "I am Spartacus" moment. :?
I'm Cheryl, but no Seer powers.
Didn't we ban you or something? :tjg:
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
stessier
Posts: 24422
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:30 pm
Location: SC

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by stessier » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:58 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if all our Specials are dead. I find it not inconceivable that all three Athena's are fake.

I am not Athena.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles

User avatar
stessier
Posts: 24422
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:30 pm
Location: SC

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by stessier » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:59 pm

Vorret wrote:
Moliere wrote:
bb2112 wrote:Unless a 4th Athena would like to stand up and we can turn this into an "I am Spartacus" moment. :?
I'm Cheryl, but no Seer powers.
Didn't we ban you or something? :tjg:
YOU"RE NOT HIS SUPERVISOR!
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles

User avatar
LordMortis
Posts: 61063
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:26 pm

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by LordMortis » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:09 pm

Remus West wrote:What do you mean by finding Athena from Daniel's boom? I don't see where he gets any scans.
There will be no kill that night but the Cylons will learn the identity of a least 1 citizen. (if no citizens are left then you will learn nothing).
Never mind. Daniel's being found. Not boom. One day I will go back and reread the rules and post a reference to them in every post I make.

Today is not that day.
stessier wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if all our Specials are dead. I find it not inconceivable that all three Athena's are fake.

I am not Athena.
I'm trying to figure out how brave of claim that would take.

User avatar
Grundbegriff
Posts: 22276
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:46 am
Location: http://baroquepotion.com
Contact:

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Grundbegriff » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:19 pm

I would try to goad fellow Cylons into doing something off-book like that, if I were evil-- as those of you who have joined me in such mayhem can attest.

But such is not the case here. Either they pegged El Guapo as Athena or figured (not unreasonably) that if Unagi had gone uncontested Athena must be dead.

Either way, it was a miscalculation. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9516
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Vorret » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:19 pm

stessier wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if all our Specials are dead. I find it not inconceivable that all three Athena's are fake.

I am not Athena.
Agreed.
I have this weird feeling that all 3 Athena's are probably Cylon and they're ping ponging us to victory.

Since Helo still hasn't come forward I think we can safely assume all our specials are dead and this will be a very, VERY hard game to win.

I think we'll need to gamble somewhere and I guess start by lynching one of the Athenas...
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
stessier
Posts: 24422
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:30 pm
Location: SC

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by stessier » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:27 pm

Vorret wrote:Since Helo still hasn't come forward I think we can safely assume all our specials are dead and this will be a very, VERY hard game to win.

I think we'll need to gamble somewhere and I guess start by lynching one of the Athenas...
Remus and Triggercut still haven't posted.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9516
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by Vorret » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:33 pm

stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:Since Helo still hasn't come forward I think we can safely assume all our specials are dead and this will be a very, VERY hard game to win.

I think we'll need to gamble somewhere and I guess start by lynching one of the Athenas...
Remus and Triggercut still haven't posted.
True .... one of them better not come out as Athena :P
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
LordMortis
Posts: 61063
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:26 pm

Re: BSG X -Eden -Day 3

Post by LordMortis » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:43 pm

By me read Trig and Unagi are the only ones who haven't posted.

I don't think we'll get much useful from unagi.

That's not to say Helo isn't still hiding and biding his time among those who have posted. Still, no vote from me until Trig posts. After that, if Unagi is still alive, he's my vote to go out the airlock. Barring some bit of discussion I don't yet understand, I'm voting for Grund if Unagi doesn't make it to vote.

Post Reply