Fantasy Grounds "Unity" Kickstarter

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Smutly

Fantasy Grounds "Unity" Kickstarter

Post by Smutly »

Fantasy Grounds Unity has less than a week until it's over. This upgrades to the next FG engine which is 64 bit, has dynamic line-of-sight and Fog-of-War effects. All current FG material will still work and will (eventually) be updated to take advantage of the new capabilities. If you've been thinking about buying this, here is a good opportunity.

Black Lives Matter*

*Terms and Conditions Apply
Redfive

Re: Fantasy Grounds "Unity" Kickstarter

Post by Redfive »

Looking forward to this.
Battle.net: red51ve#1673
Elder Scrolls Online - @redfive
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Thanks for sharing. I might actually jump in on this - I'm intrigued.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

The biggest reason I don't play RPGs anymore is that I can't get into it unless I'm playing with a specific group that I grew up with. And since one lives in China, and the other in Ohio, it's impossible to get together to do so. But something like this has always intrigued me as it could actually be a bridge to the small contingent of Chicago people I would play with, and those childhood friends. I should consider this. I just wish they had the Hero system as an option. Champions was always our favorite as pre-teens/teens.
He won. Period.
Redfive

Post by Redfive »

I've offered before and remain willing to give a tutorial to anyone that wants. The initial learning curve can be daunting but it becomes much easier with a guide.
Battle.net: red51ve#1673
Elder Scrolls Online - @redfive