The Weekend Playlist - Sporty Spring Weekend Edition

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Isgrimnur

The Weekend Playlist - Sporty Spring Weekend Edition

Post by Isgrimnur »

You have the NCAA Final Four and the NHL season closers on Saturday, with the NBA coming to a close next week, and baseball kicking off. So what are you going to do, play video games instead?

I am working my way through the early stages of Bomber Crew. I am in the later stages of New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe as well. Seeing as the Luigi stuff is just speed run fodder, I won't be bothering with that mode.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Blackhawk

Re: The Weekend Playlist - Sporty Spring Weekend Edition

Post by Blackhawk »

I'm still loving Enderal, and planning to finally devote some time to my Total War: Warhammer Wood Elves campaign. I've been doing the research on tactics this morning. I won't have a lot of free time this weekend, though. I have tonight and Saturday to get ready for D&D on Sunday (house cleaning and painting), and then the LFG group is starting Borderlands GOTY Enhanced Sunday night.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Assassin's Creed Origins has its hooks in me, so that's where I'll be this weekend for sure. I'm pleasantly surprised.

EDIT: Holy crap. AC:O is the May Humble Bundle Monthly game. Would recommend.
Last edited by Smoove_B on Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

The mission to unlock World Tier 5 in The Division 2 came out today so I will spend some time with that and getting my gear up to par and seeing what it takes for Gear sets. I may also spend some time with Sekiro if I need some punishment. I will see if the kids are interested in seeing Shazam this weekend to get out of the house for a little bit.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I need to be playing THE DIVISION 2, but I've gotten hooked on BORDERLANDS:GOTY ENHANCED.
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Going to play a little more Fallout over the weekend. And spend some time finishing up my starter set of Fallout: Wasteland Warfare figs. Should be a nice weekend, so I can get the rattle cans back out to speed some things up.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

YellowKing wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:03 pm I need to be playing THE DIVISION 2, but I've gotten hooked on BORDERLANDS:GOTY ENHANCED.
I downloaded the enhanced borderlands last night and found it... wanting. I replayed most of BL2 and pre-sequel over the past few months and I don't think I can do BL1 again at this point, even at 1440p.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

I burned out on Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon this week. I've tried the final water dungeon boss 6 times and can't get anywhere near beating him, so the towel is getting thrown in.

I'm futzing around with Elder Scrolls Blades, Final Fantasy XIV, and Skyrim. I just started the Dawnguard stuff in Skyrim, but don't think I like playing a vampire very much. Playing primarily at night on a handheld console with no gamma adjustment controls is not a good combination. Might reload a save and see if there's a different option I can choose.

I also grabbed Operencia the Stolen Sun based on the ACG review. It's a first person dungeon crawl reminiscent of Bards Tale or Legend of Grimrock. It's a genre that's typically outside my wheelhouse, and I was hoping it would gram me more than it has. Will keep plugging away at it.

Also should probably get around to trying the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 xpac I bought like a week ago. I'm such a horrible horder of games I never play. :cry:
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

coopasonic wrote:I downloaded the enhanced borderlands last night and found it... wanting. I replayed most of BL2 and pre-sequel over the past few months and I don't think I can do BL1 again at this point, even at 1440p.
I'm fortunate in that I never played any of the Borderlands games to any extent, so I don't know what I"m missing. :D