GoGamer Emails?

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Jago

GoGamer Emails?

Post by Jago »

Is everyone that is signed up for the GoGamer 48hour madness email getting them? I haven't gotten any emails for sometime, and I have even used my 2ndary email acct and apart from the welcome message, have gotten nothing. :?: :(
RookieCAF

Post by RookieCAF »

They seem sporadic at best, but I did get one this AM. Compgeeks is the same way :(
~Rookie
My BF2 Stats
Jago

Post by Jago »

RookieCAF wrote:They seem sporadic at best, but I did get one this AM. Compgeeks is the same way :(

I didn't get any this AM :(
Odin

Post by Odin »

I still get madnessmails a couple times a week. No regularity however.
Raug

Post by Raug »

I used to receive them at my old email address, but ever since I changed to a new one (yes, I did remember to sign up the new address :P) I have never gotten a one.
Hrdina

Post by Hrdina »

I still get them. The most recent one was just a few days ago.
Jago

Post by Jago »

hrmm..i'll have to email them and ask why i'm not getting any at all...i dont want to miss any good deals :(
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I have to resign up for the 48 hour madness e-mails about once a year. Don't know why. But I just resigned up last month and have been getting them regularly. I remember having to resign last year also when I mysteriously stopped getting them.
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

Jago wrote:hrmm..i'll have to email them and ask why i'm not getting any at all...i dont want to miss any good deals :(
Is your ISP by chance filtering them? A year or so ago I complained to some place about not receiving email I signed up for, and it turned out that my ISP was bagging it before it even got to me. I still have to regularly sign into the web interface and check the spam folder there, it just never gets through to Outlook.